Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: A2F9DB4F-AE3B-492B-BA3B-F08D7066A0A4.jpg (751x453, 255.56K)

IDK who this dude is but he has a pube beard so his opinions are invalid

Hes so bland I cant even bring myself to hate him. He offers absolutely nothing, I'd rather watch blahino embarrass himself than this le epic viking queer

Why do his abs look so gross?

needs site enhancement oil: by which i mean beard oil.

Cope and post body

because he has them despite having 15%+ body fat? Look at his muffin top.

kek

This guy again. Time for you fags to just man up and ask him out already. He will say yes.

i like him but jesus fuck he needs to condition that dry ass beard ffs

Alan Thrall, he runs a gym and does powerlifting related videos on Youtube.

Probably too much chalk dust in his beard.

He's more like 12%

And strongman and some Olympic lifting related videos

Good point. Basically he's more a resource for picking up heavy shit than aesthetics, so if you want to work on that, check him out. If you want more about looking good and hypertrophy and Jeff Nippard is still my go to for the natties.

>Jeff Nippard is still my go to for the natties.
>Jeff Nippard
>natty
that nigga has basketball shoulders and weighs 200 pounds lean at 5 foot.

He's also been training for like twenty years and has really fucking good genetics, but that's not why I follow him. It's because he breaks down fitness research into an easy to digest format that I can apply to my own training as I see fit.

Attached: img_eggsif_5671030540284557281.png (840x854, 378.73K)

Pretty based video, practical advice

This. Every single video is basic complete newbie tips padded with lame attempts at humor and stretched out over 10 minutes for ytbux. He's pretty good at making videos and has an alright personality for it but he offers absolutely nothing in terms of actual information.

Cope and post body

OP here, just admit it guys. You all talk shit about him when in reality he is stronger then you, has a wife, child, successful business, thousands of YouTube subs and a better physique then you while not even training for looks at all.

i like him but he's an example of how i don't want to end up. he has massive ass and legs from doing too many squats but he barely looks like he lifts when he has a shirt on

He barely looks like he lifts with a shirt on because he is natty and not a bloat lord and is upper body is just as jacked as his legs.

>he has massive ass and legs from doing too many squats

Could you BE any more of a pussy?

his*

he doesn't bother working shoulders, chest, or arms, so when he has a shirt and shorts on all you see are his massive legs and ass which holy fuck i hope i never end up looking like that

Because he targets Average Joe’s, which is fine. Believe it or not, not everyone autistically fixates on everything and there’s a huge market there

You’re a fucking retard, he works all of those muscles and look at OP pic, is you’re upper body that jacked? Probably not and what do you want twig legs? If you don’t want huge jacked strong legs and ass you’re a massive pussy faggot bitch boy twink

Do people really not like those legs? I think anything smaller than that is too small

Lmao

Post body, I bet he mogs the fuck outta you.

Only coping leglets tell themselves that to cope with their noodle legs

Wasted trips

his body looks weird as fuck, overdeveloped legs and ass and underdeveloped upper body. maybe it's the genetics that makes all the fat go to his legs but man i think it looks bad

Attached: Capture.png (608x667, 663.83K)

Cope.

The guy doesn’t give a shit about aesthetics

clearly

It's time to post your body

His head looks like a skull. Is this what it takes to have a sixpack?
Also, I've never hated on my boy Alan.

It’s really weird it’s like, someone talks shit about a guy that mogs them, I ask them to post body, and just like that they are gone.

I remember it mentioned that he has a lot of lower body fat in one of the first videos I watched of him

>maybe it's the genetics that makes all the fat go to his legs but man i think it looks bad
Entirely right, they look a lot better when he’s lean. The dude had visible abs at like 25%+ BF bc he carried so much in his legs. Looks way better lean. If he dressed Yas Forums, he would look good in clothes too

Holy shit. He strength and physique mogs 99.99% of the incels who keep hating on him

Impressive body but jesus christ what a horrible beard

r*ddit

>aesthetics faggots strike again
Aesthetics are for women, you low test cuck. Even with your roided out upper body this dude looks more imposing and alpha than you ever will. I don't doubt he could beat your ass in a fight, you twink.

>aesthetics are for women
>literally has the ass and legs of a gym thot
lol

So? Didn't do it for aesthetics, that's what a strong lower body looks like. Seethe more twink.

perfect

no it doesn't you fag. not everybody has stumpy looking legs like that. alan just has a case of shitty leg genetics

was he castaway or something ?

Attached: com.png (361x453, 87.63K)

I've watched some of his form videos and they're OK, but I would like his videos more if he trimmed his beard.

kek

>grow wild beard
>shave chest and belly

why?

I like Thrall. Wish he would just not say "train untamed" so autistically at the end of every video. Just say it normally, please.
I also wish he would do something about the beard, its somehow wrong...

He got great tips and is pretty wise though.

>alan thrall

Attached: 09FAC723-FC00-43A0-9DA2-D45733CC9A25.jpg (179x282, 7.85K)

I lold

>TRAIN OKN TIMEEEEEEE

He's imitating drill instructors.

He looks pretty damn hoss imo.

CLASSIC

> weighted dips

Attached: 1400942903267.jpg (640x480, 40.76K)