Bjj fags

How do you roll with hot women without getting hard?

Attached: a2.jpg (637x955, 55.21K)

i would say either be hot enough that they like it when you do or don't roll with them at all.

Downvoted to fuck on r/bjj for asking those onions faggots. "How do you think about sex I am too busy trying not to get choked unconscious"

Attached: n88.jpg (269x288, 12.54K)

I haven't been hard while rolling with a woman since that girl joined our judo club when I was 14
When she's trying to strangle the fuck out of you it's honestly not a big deal.
But if you're worried about it, wear a cup. It blocks stuff hitting your dick, and it also stops your dick from hitting stuff.

Rolling with women is a waste of rolling time so i generally avoid it as much as possible

I refuse to roll with women, I just tell people it's for religious reasons but it's actually just a fucking waste of time because hoes can't roll for shit. Even those shaved head bulldykes you find at BJJ are shit.

The thought of possibly getting choked unconscious is what gives me the hard on

>choked unconscious
By a woman? lmao wtf

I don’t care. Roll, get hard on, they notice, three hours later I’m impregnating them.

I refuse to pull out. It’s not my style.

>choked unconscious by a woman
That’s everyones fetish on here

Where is the fun in that?

finally asking the real questions. Never rolled with a girl seriously, but I've been working out so much latley I've been mad horny. I was thinking this same thing, I might get stiff while rolling

Do any of you fags do bjj or is all the posts about it a meme? How do you prevent getting hard when rolling with them

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

seriously, if you're cool and attractive and don't be fucking weird they will take it as a compliment.

Attached: attraction.jpg (800x450, 22.26K)

i wear a cup when i roll, so even if i do start getting stiff no one will notice
e z p z

Why are you such a lightweight that you spar against women

>All these fags.
Dominate them with your superior male power. Later fuck the shit out of them because dominating them turns them on.

Wtf? Wearing a cup is gay as shit and I feel sorry for you if a cup is large enough to contain your dong even at half mast.

when i speak with a woman who is attracted to me, i feel aroused

when i wrestle with a woman who is there to train, i do not feel aroused

you may consider opting not to train with female partners if you cannot control yourself in this manner

Low T faggot

By trying to act like a normal human being for once and not thinking of fucking her every minute of your time. I used to be fucking shy and look away when there's attractive woman talking to me like a literal autist.

Now i just don't give a flying fuck because one i most likely won't sleep with her and two i am more interested in the conversation than her body. You will get used to it anyway once you hang out with girls for quite some time.

SIMP

Go back, you fucking faggot

Exercise is a boner goblin. If you ever have an uncomfortable boner just tense your calves. Works every time.

If she does BJJ she is getting her holes stuffed by someone already. Someone said it on this board and it is 110% true. You go roll with them, you do the move of the day, it works, you move on.

Attached: 1523052150826.jpg (800x1141, 114.7K)

>By trying to act like a normal human being for once and not thinking of fucking her every minute of your time. I used to be fucking shy and look away when there's attractive woman talking to me like a literal autist.
>Now i just don't give a flying fuck because one i most likely won't sleep with her and two i am more interested in the conversation than her body. You will get used to it anyway once you hang out with girls for quite some time.

Attached: 1576307174000.png (454x520, 10.67K)

This

Might as well buy a sex doll and toss it around in the living room

Attached: 369C7326-8625-4BB6-B11F-EC393633A4C6.jpg (700x658, 160.54K)

I’ve done bjj for four years and only one time I started getting a boner from rolling with a girl. She was stupid fucking hot and only had a sport bra under her gi. Gi came undone while I was in her guard and had both hands on her stomach squeezing while trying to break her guard. It dawned on me how sexual it all was and I got an instant boner. Went to turtle and shrugged off her back attacks until the buzzer happened.

Every other time I just don’t really think about it or just avoid super sexual positions like 69

Are you guys saying that if i do this bjj thing i get to manhandle women without being reported to the police? where do i sign up?

It depends because they'll deliberately avoid you

Why would they? Im a small guy

Women go with other women unless they have to go with you

Luckily for me there are no hot women where i live.
>Pic not related.It's girl from Chuck

Attached: yvonne.jpg (2410x3210, 1.02M)

>Im a small guy

They’ll avoid you because you are a manlet.

Pro tip

4 u

>not being able to think sexual thoughts while rolling with a woman because you're having trouble with her attacks
KEK absolute twinks

Can't relate

By not getting into stupid positions like deep half guard or going for Double under passes. Go straight to knee on belly if you get to side control, as a bonus you get to make a woman suffer.

It's this time again?

Attached: 1453309490634.webm (640x480, 1.9M)

Attached: 1453312446693.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: 1453312619760.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Attached: 1453312734447.webm (600x338, 828.47K)

>goes on reddit
>surprised that redditors reddit
>comes here to complain about how much cooler than the other redditors you are
Shut the fuck up, go back.

Attached: Oh no.jpg (300x300, 27.17K)

Attached: 1453313365329.webm (512x288, 2.58M)

Damn, impressive

Attached: 1453317554794.webm (720x405, 2.99M)

Attached: 1453317951811.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

Never compete against women in anything. It's embarrassing if you lose and unfulfilling if you win.

Focus and self control, both excellent abilities to develop for many aspects in daily life.

If you can't learn from rolling with no matter who, you're not challenging yourself enough.

May as well roll with a 10 year old child too

What happens when you first go to a bjj class and know basically nothing? how long does it take to feel comfortable with what you're doing?
I have done some military and Leo defensive tactics courses that draw techniques from bjj but that's it.

>mfw be 19
>I'm the lightest person in the class
>get paired up with the 15 year old girl
>keep getting daughter waifu feelings
>start to get paranoid that I'm acting differently with her and people are noticing

AHHHHHH IM NOT A PEDO

>unfulfilling if you win
I tell myself they are spwan of Satan and fonts of corruption so if I win it;s a victory over Evil

my therapy sessions dont look like this

Attached: why contain it.jpg (288x499, 76.7K)

Hot

>all the 14 year olds in this thread who can't even fathom touching any woman without pitching tents
jesus guys the density of no self control subhumans in this thread

>just ignore a biological response bro

It's easy to have self control when you have the test of a pregnant woman.

Sure thing buddy

She technically is cute and technically has cute feet with nice arches but something is just off

>literally lose control of themselves at the lightest vaguely sexually charged contact
can you guess how I know you're virgins