Are you gonna keep going to the gym? Despite the pandemic

Are you gonna keep going to the gym? Despite the pandemic

Attached: corona cunny.jpg (1401x2154, 535.91K)

I shoot poz loads into neg twink bottoms for money as a side hustle, if I get Corona it could be better for business if any big chasers are into it

Yeah
I’m not old or a fake natty

At the rate things are going my gym is probably going to be shut down in 2 weeks. Gonna have to go outside and pick up big rocks

Literally can't, government said "STAHP", at least there is a small park in front of my house with a pullup bar and a couple of benches

i don't go to the gym, I have a barbell in my room.

Checked and based.

im fucking dying aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
reeeeeeeee

I was gonna go today but then my girlfriend's senior track season was totally canceled. Idk I feel like if the NCAA is canceling all sports like that then nows probably the time to stay home.

Yes.
If anything my immune system is stronger from touching rusty barbells and using benches nobody wipes down.

Disgusting. I know you're out here trying to make a quick buck but at the expense of spreading HIV. Sure the weird fuckers are consenting adults, but the more folks that are infected the worse for literally everyone else. STOP.

Yes, it's empty now because everyone else is scared so I should be safe plus I never have to wait for equipment

How is it a quick buck if I’ve been doing it since I was 18 (27 now).

what a disgusting subhuman, neck yourself already not sure what you're waiting for

Post body

Yeah. Mortality rate for people under 30 is near ~0.5%. Finally get some time off from the gym boomers swangin their dick around in the locker room

My building is like 80% chink, I'm a teacher and i work in the cbd near chinatown.

I'm fucked either way so i don't see how going to the gym would make it any more likely

All sports in burgerstan are cancelled as of like an hour ago. Including professional. Going to cost 10s of billions in advertising

Home gym master race here

Still going to the gym, too, but 0.5% is nothing to fuck with. Those are terrible odds, when 0.5% is *death*.

I cough after every rep just to show dominance

Attached: dominos-pizza-zimbabwe-there-is-a-sea-snippa-in-the-20785839.png (500x566, 160.5K)

does this anime girls belly button have a difference in pressure then the atmosphere

>tfw home gym

Attached: 1562175410630.gif (554x400, 120.14K)

>home gym
>dumbbells only go up to 50 lbs
Is the barbell enough?

Attached: 1570841218735.jpg (639x1078, 423.96K)

>squat
>dead lift
>OHP
>row
>curl
Barbell is literally the only thing you need.

A barbell, power rack, set of plates, and an adjustable bench is all you need for like 95% of worthwhile exercises.

Homo Jim Masterpiece. Kroner Chang can get fucked.

I am going to go early in the mornings. not that it matters considering i work in a factory of 500+ people so i'll probably catch it there any wya

Yeah sure, flu can help me cut if I catch it. I'm not an immunocompromised senior or obese type 2 loser so no worries here.

It’s not about the threat of death. It’s about potentially passing it on.

First post based post

this i could handle it easily but im at home because my school shut down and I dont feel like infecting my parents who are both 60+ and dont have the most amazing diets/dont work out

Yes, only the weak will be culled from this minor flu.

my dumbbells go up to 100 lbs, stop being poor

based

It's just so fucking weird that they want it

perfect opportunity to focus on high volume for maximum hypertrophy. slags love that shit

I am. The gym is starting to get less and less people so it's basically just me in there at times. Fine by me.

Lifting is probably going to be the most retarded thing you can do since you will probably run through all your food quickly due to the amount of protein/calories needed to keep muscles.

prove it fag

What can I do to maintain my bench while I'm at home?

I mean I work retail and the company already said it doesn't want us to wear face masks if an outbreak occurs locally to not scare our customers, so fuck it. I'll go even if the place is on fire at this point.

hgmr goml dyel rofl.

>"fuck your health! our profit margins are too important to have you peons try to conspicuously protect yourself from disease!"

modern employers

day of the rope can't come soon enough

you drive a car?

I don't stress it too much, I'm working on branching out to working on teaching people to paint miniatures for money so I can switch to being self employed.

there's no way you can con people into giving you money for that

Rather die big than live small

Attached: no-humanity-ok-48123259.png (500x379, 111.32K)

Maybe, but whatever happens happens. I don’t really interact with anyone above 55 anyways

I will die small whether I keep going or not, feels bad man.
I will keep going anyways.

You'd think that, but people pay via Patreon for that shit, not to mention paying people for classes at conventions.

Hell you don't even have to be really good and you can still make money doing it.

Pic related
Real capitalism doesnt pander to mega corporations who would sell us bottled air and keep the population suppressed on drugs if they could. Fuck them
I coughed into my towel today and didnt realize why everyone stared at me so hard until i got home

Attached: Check'd.jpg (720x267, 121.09K)

>Real capitalism

So the same argument pinkos give about communism's failures. Cool.

been feeling a bit weak for like w days and failed hard yesterday in the gym, throats a bit sore too...

Keep goin baby, you're gonna make it. Just monitor your weight day to day and make sure you're eating enough.

Body weight shit duh

I want to, but it’s been confirmed that an infected person has worked out at my gym so it closed down due to it

All gyms are closed.

>Work out at Planet Pizza
>1am no one is there
Think I'm good bros

Feels good having a /homegym/

h-hot