Coronavirus causes test damage

>it's just a flu bro

Attached: Screenshot_20200312-141619.jpg (1080x1531, 400.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5935243/?report=reader
verywellhealth.com/how-many-people-die-of-cancer-each-day-513641
anu.prezly.com/coronavirus-is-highly-uncertain-and-the-costs-could-be-high?utm_source=email&utm_medium=campaign&utm_id=campaign_Ejmb_lbzJ.contact_RBhn_lDAN&asset_type=attachment&asset_id=171409#attachment-171409ttachment-171409
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been calling it the whole time: population control

> Global Times
> CCP propaganda piece

Smoothbrain takes retard

i fucking have it fuuuckkkkkk
bros im going to die

>may
>advised
The tests haven't even been done yet you fearmongering faggot. The coronavirus is fucking nothing. I don't even have a 3% kill rate.

10-15x worse than the flu you retard

>I don't even have a 3% kill rate.
>I

nuh uh

30 times worse with the most conservative death rate estimates

It's only elderlyfags dying. They're the easiest to kill and least productive of society so it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Attached: 5e583c47fee23d4cf4755b27.jpg (600x473, 22.37K)

>check semen
l gotta COOOOOOOOOOOM

And chinks but the same applies to them.

It's even less than that. Many people don't even have symptoms or only very mild symptoms, so they aren't going to get tested for corona. The result is, higher infection numbers, but lower mortality rate.

Haha yeah never mind the 25 year old nurses that are dying, or all of the healthy young doctors, or the 23 year old professional footballer in Iran that died cause literally everyone else was 100, trust me bro xD

imagine believing this

>in Iran
Let me know when first world nurses start dying.

>I don't even have a 3% kill rate
fucking scrub

proof

corona-chan please leave us alone

>female player

my chest hurts
and im starting to feel hot

33 actually.
The corona virus has a 3.4% mortality rate overall, the flu has a 0.01% mortality rate.

>muh first world healthcare!

Lmao. You do realize once this spreads enough in a certain area, and it doesnt even take that much spreading (1000 or less in a city) that our healthcare system will be completely stretched? In South Korea which has a very advanced healthcare system, they're at the point where they need to decide who lives and dies because its literally impossible to treat everyone.

Even in Australia. My mum is a nurse and she tells me her hospital and a couple others in my city dont even have the facilities necessary to treat this. You're gonna get a massive wake up call.

Please god I hope it does. We need a form of population control

This graph is the same for every disease, how is this an argument? Old people have worse resistance than young people

Women are affected less than men by this virus so yeah thats pretty bad

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5935243/?report=reader
250,000 to 500,000 people die from influenza each year
verywellhealth.com/how-many-people-die-of-cancer-each-day-513641
approx. 1660 people die from cancer every day

Care more about those than this petty illness.

NPC-takes, bro. The best case scenario says corona will kill 16 million people.
16 fucking million. The Nazis couldn't even handle 500k merchant bois.
Worst case is hundreds of millions.

>NPC
2016 called they want their reddit memes back.

>can nut inside raw with zero worries about getting her preggo
Based corona

>The best case scenario says corona will kill 16 million people
[Citation needed]

the nazis werent trying to kill jews, they were trying to send to their own jew land in east africa

but the allies(jew control controlled) wouldnt have any of that, the torah prophecy of 6 million death semites had to be fuilfilled

although only 200-300k jews actually died during ww2 with 95% of those deaths being due to diseases int he camps and starvation mainly because the allies would cut off nazi supply lines

>a bunch of pussies with the flu need to be hospitalised
just take some panadol and fight through it, if you're not elderly or unfit you'll be fine.

Being a neet that leaves the house once a week other than go to the gym finally pays off

>CORONAVIRUS IS SUPER AIDS AIRBORNE THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LUNGS, KILL YOUR TEST, MAKE YOU INFERTILE, MAKE YOU GO BALD, MAKE YOU RACIST, KILL YOUR NAN PANIC PANIC PANIC

Attached: 1582758135980.jpg (567x563, 61.29K)

yes i might have the corona virus because i feel an urge to curbstomp every fucking asian limpdicked little dick gookbug

don't worry thats perfectly natural

Are you fucking stupid?

Influenza has a 6.9% mortality rate.
That's over triple the death rate of corona.
Meanwhile the worst case that can be proven is less than 2% mortality for Corona and you're LARPing hard if you say otherwise because there is no evidence that you'd be able to pull out of your ass.

alright now i dont want it anymore, make it stop

Yes everybody knows that I’m worried about the plague

.1%

I just want to say

>Sourced from CDC and CCDCP
>Isn't anywhere on their respective sites

Graph is fake and gay

>I

Attached: 4EC30D92-60B2-4FE2-9DBB-3D62492BC1A1.jpg (326x326, 10.52K)

sure
anu.prezly.com/coronavirus-is-highly-uncertain-and-the-costs-could-be-high?utm_source=email&utm_medium=campaign&utm_id=campaign_Ejmb_lbzJ.contact_RBhn_lDAN&asset_type=attachment&asset_id=171409#attachment-171409ttachment-171409

>Under the worst case scenario, modeled on the Spanish flu pandemic, which killed up to 50 million people from 1918 to 1920, the coronavirus would kill more than 68 million people and slash $9 trillion from the global GDP.
And this is the sanitized version. The actual numbers are ten times higher than that again.

>permanent ball damage
>permanent lung damage
>permanent immune system damage
>infinite reinfection

at what point are you going to realize it's none of these things and you are buying into fear mongering?

Trump wouldn't sacrifice the economy, his saving grace as the president, unless he had a very good reason to.

WHAT?

PEOPLE ARE GETTING RICH OFF OF THE FEARMONGERING

Marky mark? What’re you doing on fit?

So seething fearmonger fags aside itt

Is here any fucking GOOD news?

>Is here any fucking GOOD news?
Cold front finally broke and the weather is nice again

Attached: Capture.png (595x101, 4.84K)

>waaah don't give me the reality of the situation just give me good news
fucking baby

damn people here are blase as fuck. i bet there are retards here who are actualy going to work out while they have it (a respiratory disease) and worsen their symptoms

>be 26
>looking to invest/buy property

Looks like it's finally time to pull the trigger and get property and stocks cheap.

People get rich as fuck during economic crisis, and its the best time ever to enter the market for the first time.

I just booked a bunch of vacations because flights and hotel rooms are basically free right now.

No. Italy is under martial law. China is pretending that they've beaten it, despite pics of mass graves the size of fucking football fields existing. Twitter and weibo are nuking independent reporter accounts.

>not wearing a gas mask to the gym
ngmi

Attached: ES7UVyuU4AAC7TK.jpg (1124x1332, 106.39K)

>BRO 3 YOUNG PEOPLE DIED BRO WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE BRO MY SINGLE DEATHS ARE MASS DATA BRO TRUST ME BRO XD

Attached: 1583957528558.jpg (248x203, 9.51K)

>Is here any fucking GOOD news?

Everything is gonna be cheap soon if you aren't completely financially ruined by this like 99% of the population. I guess that's good?
The rest is straight negatives.

>I don't even have a 3% kill rate
corona-chan pls

Attached: 1545424080583-fit.jpg (792x792, 40.68K)

Beating it once is not the problem. Corona reinfects and when it does the damage from the previous infection makes things much worse.

Yeah I'm sure it's only 3 haha, maybe if we pretend it's 3 then it will be haha
three
H
R
E
E
haha

shiver me timbers faggot
is your life actually so worthless youre flying from board to board trying to get into arguments over this?