Guys, i unironically have corona, what should i do?

guys, i unironically have corona, what should i do?
>chest irritation going on 3 weeks now, gradually getting worse, still only a dry cough though but i can feel a kind of wetness developing inside my chest
>very slight fever
>in corona virus hotspot, absolutely certain i have it
i've got vitamin c and fresh turmeric. i have no health insurance and dont want to go to a doctor. they wont help, they'll just turn me away and charge me $500 for the privilege of a five minute lecture on "stay in bed and drink fluids". what do? i cant really afford to just take 3 months off work, either. even 2 weeks would be difficult.

Attached: anime girl sick.jpg (400x300, 21.21K)

Go to mosques and gay bars.

Put your spit in a spray bottle

Good luck!!!

>they wont help
Are you assuming this due to all the tin foil idiots on the internet or did you actually try going to a hospital?

F

Should I be worried about getting corona at the gym?

yes. im already changing my workout schedule to be there when no one else is.
corona is in my city :(

spread it

Their sweat, spit, and saliva will still be on everything

and corona isnt transmitted through any of those things... so who gives a fuck?

yes it is.... how would anyone get it otherwise?

huh?yes it is?

Attached: 20custardjewfro.png (356x401, 249.05K)

So bros, what do you lads think is the best way to avoid getting coronachan while at the gym? Just don't touch your face, or should we be using more extreme measures?

-__
are you guys planning to keep going? or staying home and missing gains

it lives on surfaces for like 5 days. it is actually impossible to avoid getting this unless you're in rural montana or somewhere.

i've probably already infected hundreds. thing is you're contagious for the whole time whether you have symptoms or not. i've been running around for at least 3 weeks with it and so has everyone else. honestly it would be impossible to not catch it.
fuck off i'm trying to survive here. i already coofed on all the buses and grocery stores so i hope you're happy, and lyfts as well. the gym, pharmacy, dmv, bars, a few restaurants, a few stores... i've spread it enough now help me, how do i deal with viral pneumonia at home?

there are no more extreme measures. its spread through the air, so touching your face really doesnt make a difference.
alcohol kills it so maybe wipe shit with rubbing alcohol before lifts or wipe your hands between sets
besides that there really isnt anything you can do to prevent it

Bros I'm scared about this shit affecting my routine, I just got into a good routine again and I don't want to get sick...

I WISH I HAD A HOME GYM NOW MORE THAN EVER

Unless you lick your hands before touching the bars you haven't spread it as much as you thought

Sorry man, just having a bit of fun. You really gotta ride it out. Read books or something.

man this is either the laziest troll or just too dumb to actually troll

just to let you know, I made an anonymous report of this thread to the fbi gov website. Nothing will probably come of this but at the very least this will be documented.

Where do you live

Unironically go to the doctor if you think you have pneumonia. That shit can kill you and all you need is a pill to get rid of it.

so was this a joke or is the fbi going to find out you were actually spreading corvid-19?

a us city that has a ton of corona right now.
not like i did it on purpose. if the fbi arrests me, they'll have to give me medical care, so joke is on you dumb assholes. now help me. wtf do i do?

doing wim hof breathing prolly helps. It boosts immune function while lessening the impact this shit has on your body. Realistically if you're under 70 yrs old you're fine

>not like i did it on purpose
>claims to have spread it on purpose
>still not willing to go to hospital
i wasn't joking, i actually did leave an anonymous tip of this thread. I hope that you are just an edgy teen

you forgot synagogues, m8, the most important place

reporting me to the fbi will only help me, dumbass. go for it.
i'll try it, thank you. it's essentially viral pneumonia so i'm trying to throw everything that might work at it.

taking 2 grams of vitamin c a day, gonna eat fresh turmeric (a strong antiinflammatory) and eating a lot of probiotics (kefir yogurt and kimchi.) just hoping the HEALTH and fitness board would know some more tricks to help my chances of recovery.

oh, i also have a oil diffuser with peppermint and tea tree oil going, i think it does help, i feel immediately better when i have it on.
>a pill
that only works for bacterial pneumonia, not viral, though, right? i can go to the urgent care but i don't think they'll be happy with me contaminating all the staff and patients. i can't just go to the hospital, i don't have insurance.

user, mommy blogs can tell you how to care for yourself better than this place
>fresh fruits, maybe pasta, whatever you decide easily digested carbohydrates are
>brothy soups
>water, distilled for preference but really whatever is handy, 3-5L/1.5 gallons
>REST and let the immune system work

GAeSS THEeEE HEJJEeWWeSSZ

just to clarify that i am NOT going to a doctor:
>Katherine arrives at the University of Washington emergency room. People in the waiting room: “A lady with a terrible migraine, a guy with an injured leg, a guy with neck pain, three or four other people with masks and with coughs.”
>She is checked in, given a bracelet, and swabbed. Someone puts a mask on her and returns her to the waiting room.
5:52 p.m.
>Ping. An email lands in Katherine’s phone, telling her that she owes $206 for this emergency room visit, after insurance. The before-insurance cost is $1,643.

SIXTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS
NAH
AND THAT'S JUST FOR A TEST, NOT FOR TREATMENT

And just think, all this happened because some dumb chinese retard ate a bat

>spreads new illness on purpose
>too dumb to realize this is considered assault
Do you not watch liveleak videos of people getting arrested for coughing on someone?

>actually believing the bat meme
did you also fall for the creatine meme with elliot rodgers?

creatine meme

what

chicken noodle soup and lots of rest. hope you feel better user.

Go to a synagogue.

You're in Seattle, right?

God I hate living here with you retards

>claims to have spread it on purpose
you have the reading comprehension of a nine year old

Yas Forums literally fooled the world into thinking elliot rodgers went on a murder spree due to creatine

extrapolate

>the fbi arrests people with the sniffles
imagine believing this. people go to my work and cough, they go to my gym and cough. but the fbi are gonna jump on me? yeah right. they don't even arrest people for actual crimes around these parts. i can go outside right now and point out where you can buy at least 5 different kinds of illegal drugs. you think the cops are dumber than i am? they know.

sorry to tell you but the fbi isn't comign and they aren't gonna save you. everyone in this city has been exposed for weeks now. the cases are going to go exponential within the next week or two.

>not understanding the pandemic that is occurring
>keeps trying to save face by trying to now change the joke into the common cold
way to cover your tracks and show everyone how much of an idiot edgy teen you are

LMAO. Either you are actually scared and am now changing the story of the title of this thread. Or you are just extremely bad at trolling. Acting dumb isn't a good troll

Vitamin D has good antiviral effects. Overall, just ride it out at home, you'll be fine.

Don't drink distilled water retard

if you actually have please go to the hospital and wear a surgeons mask to minimize spread to others.. doctors are trained for this shit dude

Get some rest and don't fucking spread it. Get well soon bro, you're not gonna die. Get over it and feel good knowing you're immune

Attached: -.jpg (394x453, 27.1K)

how long do you think it will take to recover? i read viral pneumonia (basically what corona is) gets better in 2-3 weeks. i've had it for 3 weeks now and it's gotten slightly worse. i'm still not coughing up any mucus, though, so it's manageable for now.

How do you know you don't have a secondary bacterial pneumonia? You don't. If you've had symptoms that have continued to worsen after 3 weeks, it's a good possibility. See a doctor, get a chest X-ray, CBC, CRP

its already been proven you can catch the same strain again. lysol your house and change your toothbrush op.

>fuck off i'm trying to survive here
I'm sorry, I've forgotten what you're supposed to do when you're sick and trying not to die in the 21st century

based, do this

>He thinks the fbi will bother with some tard who thinks he's ill

>chest irritation going on 3 weeks now, gradually getting worse
You most definitely don't have it. The corona virus hits you like a truck of peace.

After 5 days of having the virus before you are truly showing symptoms you have billions of microbes in you already and are contagious. This shit spreads by the air btw, idky why people keep saying you're fine as long as you don't touch anything...

like this is a VIRUS, just like the flu. You just have to be in the breathing space as someone who has it to get the virus. If homeboy really had it for 3 weeks then he would have passed it to everyone else he walked close to.

>feel wetness inside my chest
what the actual fuck?
You've probably just got a normal chest infection, if corona's confirmed be sure to gift it and poz you local kike commuity and die a hero OP