Here's your coke, bro

Here's your coke, bro.

Attached: 1582372872948.jpg (960x720, 123.33K)

Thanks but I ordered a Pepsi

>russian science

>not ordering the Cok

Sugar Free Redbull plz

>peд бyл
>нecти
Slavs are cute

Literally no one in the world prefers pepsi to coke

>>not ordering the Cok
It is pronounced like 'sack'
t. Student of Russian

the cok seems like a good compromise

what?
coke is pronouned like it is in english, really rural bydlo might pronounce it as "cock". but russians generally just call it cola

if you're talking about him saying "coк", that would be pronounced like "sock"

I can guarantee you that this child has did not tare out that plastic bag for each measurement.

>Cok
uWu what's this

Juice. Pronounced sock

>no thanks! I only drink water? How could you tell?

Attached: 1579425789474.jpg (524x585, 23.76K)

How is there more sugar in the coke than can fit in the container?

Yes

>sugar always has the same volume
learn about shapes.

Volume is not a constant property. Phase changes, chemical reactions, and various other processes can alter volume.

Think of water and ice; a mass of ice takes up more space than the equivalent mass of water.

None of you can provide a long-term study proving that sugar is poisonous.

People have been eating honey and nectars and fruits since they could poop. Oh no not sugar!

Holy shit that's a lot of cocaine

>consuming liquid soi

uh oh retard alert

Wrong

Based

Attached: 78C40E11-7B15-4A8F-9FE7-EB7AFEF34F42.jpg (680x265, 31.18K)

imagine drinking soda. it doesnt even taste good

Attached: 5ba7a6f5f5913c61b7cd0282becff151.gif (320x180, 446.88K)

Just drink water dumb americans

Fuck I miss soda. I quit it completely like 6 months ago and I’m proud of myself but that shit is so fucking delicious. I really can’t get enough of that sugary bullshit.

Fuck off

This

Meh, too much sugar makes me feel sick

ok nigger

Things like pepsi , rebox , saga , x box are marked to blacks in the usa. you are either not american or your white trash or black your self

> no Dr Pepper

Ngmi

Yea, you have the grammer and punctuation of a simp but they're the niggers or white trash? Sure whatever you say bud.

>Yea, you have the grammer and punctuation of a simp but they're the niggers or white trash?
>Yea, you have the grammer [...] of a simp but they're the niggers or white trash?
For the record, I'm not that guy nor do I care about your argument(s).

Water and ice are two different states, liquid and solid. The sugar does not go from solid to liquid when its in a can of coke.

But I want the SUCC

Attached: dbde32e726ae15b[1].png (600x600, 216.89K)

coca cola KKona brothers

>Phase changes, chemical reactions, and various other processes

Please read past the first two words.

Attached: 1572376791570.jpg (314x295, 24.47K)

Pronounced more like "soak" nonslav fags

What is diabetes?

Only if you're talking about water at 4°C or something, warmer water also decreases in density
Sugar dissolves in water, losing its crystalline structure that makes its density lower, you pedantic fuck

Here's my coke bro

Attached: Tu3HWozqE-v3C2sfLvQdLs73T6P-RoC6gBuJNMy-3BI.jpg (640x360, 48.26K)

Man, i love cocaine.

Other chemicals are used to ensure it all dissolves.

BASED

It dissolves

It's the choice of new generation, grandpa

+1 upboat friend =]

It's been about 16 years for me (as well as McD, BK, etc) and I still have cravings and even dreams about it all.

if the coke had that much sugar in it you'd just be pouring sugar out of the can with like two or three drops of liquid

Lol wot. Are you american? If you were raised on those things then I’d understand..

Yeah, not "raised" on it but we had it from time to time growing up. But like I said I haven't had any of that for 16 years. Coke is still my favorite drink ever, and I probably only get fast food cravings because I can always smell it when I drive by and remember enjoying it.

>some people actually, regularly consume anything but water, fruit juice or the occasional beer

Attached: 1579869831282.gif (500x493, 631.3K)

One day, I will lose it. I will absolutely chimp out and walk into a convenience store with a shopping cart, take all the sodas and processed snacks out to the parking lot in successive loads. Douse the pile in gasoline and burn it all. It is poison!

You mean Dr.Pepper

And a lot of it, too! Get those sugary bevarages out of the way and let me get my hands on a bag!

I used to do a lot of coke when I was an alcoholic. I still find it hidden in different parts of the house every once in a while.

Imagine drinking beer literally ever

I mean it could fuck your teeth up if you're one of those old Walmart employees who eats McDonald's every dinner and lunch

yeah, I'm thinking that's based

Attached: tenor.gif (220x131, 53.98K)

>Fruit juice
user...

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR BAS3D CHOCCY MILK