How lucky are we to have this great man running the country in the face of Coronavirus...

How lucky are we to have this great man running the country in the face of Coronavirus, threatening to sap us of our fitness and health? His wealth of knowledge has protected us from this becoming a pandemic to this point. I can still go to the gym and interact in society without fear of my gains being goblined by this shit.

Attached: 104466932-PE_Color.530x298[1].jpg (530x298, 16.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobs.cdc.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's fat and gross

Except that it is in fact, a pandemic now and that he gutted the CDC

trips and he dies of corona

You just know Melania loves to take multiples BBCs in her pussy and ass and make this cuck watch

wrong, its not a pandemic, donald said it isnt and even told us all to go to work with it because he wants to keep worker productivity up, keep the economy going. he even said cases would go down! Smart man!

>gutted the CDC
source: i dunno just heard it somewhere

>believes the media
Not going to make it

he's fat. no rights for the orange man. can't even get a legit tan w/o burning whats left of his dead skin off his shitty malnutrition-esque face

You should probably be more concerned about the HIV pandemic.

Imagine being scared of a weak form of the common flu.

No you’re wrong it’s a pandemic! CNN said so. We need to panic and self quarantine right now! Fuck the economy save yourselves! There are 500 cases! FIVE HUNDAROO! FIVE HECKIN HUNDERINOS! Not contained! Pandemic pandemic pandemic pandemic pandemic!

Attached: 7975BB5B-8F59-4181-A5E1-D9295C238DCC.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

are you literally sockpuppeting in your own forced thread on Yas Forums

Even if it actually was a pandemic it would unironically be worse to tank the economy than to lose 20% of the elderly.

trump supporters would suck and fuck a BBC if he told them to

to be fair its only weak against young people

its strong against trump's entire demographic
lol

Ironically, only niggers would believe this shit is smart

>DRUMPPPFFfffffffftttppp
Nah your panic is just retarded and you’re gonna try to scrub your idiocy from memory next month after it becomes obvious that the country isnt doomed. Hope you like rice with every meal.

samefag detected

Reminder some fucking faggot chink eating fucking bats of all things is the root of this. Fuck china and fuck winnie the pooh ass motherfucker who runs it

IF 20% OF THE ELDERLY DIE THAT MEANS THE LIBS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER RETARD

maybe you shouldve thought of that before allowing the orange man to slack on public health dipshit

SHUT UP RETARD PUBLIC HEALTH ONLY SERVES NIGGERS AND WELFARE RETARDS WHO DESERVE TO DIE ANYWAY, NO TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ON WELFARE

so 20% of the elderly are going to die bc theyre paying for fancy doctors who cant save them and not because they cant get insurance because of your shitty orange man

u wanna hook me up with some of that kool aid dude

Liberals
>Orange Man said that transmission would settle down by summer. That's wrong, we're all gonna die!
Also liberals
>Oh God, the temperature's dropping! Everybody knows covid spreads more in cold weather! EVERYBODY PANIC

EXACTLY, BASED TRUMP KNOWS VERY MUCH ABOUT CORONAVIRUS TRANSMISSIONS, WE NEED TO LISTEN TO HIM

I hate boomers slightly more than I hate liberals.

uhhh you posted two sentences but removed a middle sentence or something.

Orange Man said that transmission would settle down by summer. That's wrong, we're all gonna die! Once it becomes winter again, anyway, and the illness comes back! Oh God, the temperature's dropping! Everybody knows covid spreads more in cold weather! EVERYBODY PANIC

I like how you refuse to address the doublethink presented in my post

>le "ok boomer" millennial
go back

because no one has said anything about the temperature dropping spreading this more, you fucking mongoloid

its like watching a retard get thrown punctured life preservers and watching him try to cling to them as they sink

Based.
What is even the point of this thread? How is Covid19 in any way Trump's fault? He wants to go to war with China and close borders, right libbies?
If anyone is to blame in this country so far it is bureaucrats in California and Washington.
>Oh, I am worried about my weak personal constitution and immune system; ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Nah, they will be vastly minority elderly from Coastal cities.

Dubs and he dies from corona

i mean no shit, dipshit, we went out of our way to destroy their economies and they dont have functioning hospitals anymore

nobody is including them in the 20% projection because they're an outlier, if covid hits them its sure as fuck going to be higher than 20%

>because no one has said anything about the temperature dropping spreading this more
>hurr durr science isn't real if I disagree with it
All you're doing is proving that the Left is actively trying to politicize a pandemic.

Attached: Screenshot_20200309-225456.png (760x1247, 247.52K)

Did that make sense in your head?
>Somehow they are affording fancy doctors and die, but in hypothetical with nationalized healthcare and overworked, underpaid doctors they would live?

>We
Globalism and the welfare state destroyed their economies.

WOW YOU MEAN THE VIRUS WON'T CONTINUE GROWING EXPONENTIALLY, AND WITHIN 2-4 MONTHS NUMBERS WILL PLATEAU?

DUDE DO FUCKING WAY, LIBKEKS BTFO LMAO

>How is Covid19 in any way Trump's fault?
It's the left we're talking about. They're desperate. If they could claim that Trump singlehandedly engineered and spread covid-19, they would.
In fact, give it a month. They actually might

i mean it'd save someone i'm sure lmao

turns out if you dont treat an illness at all it's more likely to be fatal, or is that a lie from big pharma

NO THAT'S WRONG THE VIRUS WILL GROW AND SPREAD AND INFECT EVERYBODY ALL BECAUSE THE EVIL ORANGE MAN IS IN OFFICE

IT WAS HER TURN

hey retard if you wanna look like less of a samefag turn off capslock

>implying there's only one keyboard in existence with a capslock
CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL YOU WOULDN'T GET IT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT COOL LIKE WE ARE

you have a funny way of saying globalism when you mean the US fucking them over hard

but go off

i kicked back for 5 minutes and you couldnt be assed to send 2 messages to at least pretend there were 2 of you responding?

youre

two comments for emphasis at how easy this fucking is

retarded

DON'T LOOK AT ME LOOK AT THE OTHER GUY WHO WONT RESPOND HES SHY I THINK

sure must be shy to type with capslock about hating the dirty libs and loving orange man cock on Yas Forums and not Yas Forums

Attached: 837.gif (481x481, 126.34K)

The CDC is still around, user.

The US is somehow only composed of multinational Chief Officers and board members?

their jobs page sure isnt

jobs.cdc.gov/

think orange man got mad that the jobs page showed how many vacancies there were and got the shite house to b& the page lol

He didn't say it wasn't, retard. He said it was gutted. This is a euphamism. Not literal, like on your hunting/fishing trips. If you give a viking a spoon for battle, instead of a battle axe, you haven't disarmed him, but he basically fucked when it comes time for battle. Question: where in your room are you hanging your Confederate flag?

lol wtf are you going on about. puerto rico example time

the US govt authorized issuing of triple tax-exempt municipal bonds to draw in investors

the US govt authorized the phasing out of beneficial parts of the tax code over 10 years with 0 concern for the fact investors would leave the island

the US govt, w/ 0 debate, made it so that PR couldnt declare ch9 bankruptcy

hedge funds are the primary reason puerto ricos dying but hedge funds arent a byproduct of globalism or welfare states theyre entirely a product of capitalism

this is one example of why youre fuckin stupid dude

get your shit together

Attached: goalposts[1].jpg (300x240, 27.44K)

>He thinks the CDC actually does anything.
Starting with an insult, then using a piss poor analogy and ending on an ad hominem. About what was expected from you.

Puerto Rico not having a solid indigenous economic base due to being able to just import cheap foriegn goods is somehow not a symptom of globalism?

You realize that there's a job search page in the link you posted, right? And there are available jobs in every state.

Pic somewhat related, I'm not screencapping 50 states for you to nitpick.

Attached: cdc.png (1275x740, 79K)

Does the thought of Black men having bigger penises keep you up at night?

when you consider how the solution the US came up with was "let's make it a tax haven, then unmake it a tax haven, then refuse to let it declare bankruptcy when it fails", im sure as fuck not blaming the jones act for the fall of puerto rico.

the jones act was a problem but its sure as fuck not the reason puerto rico's economy is a garbage fire. the problem was fixable. now it's not. "globalism" has nothing to do with that

lol, my bad then. it was legit down but showing up on google. figured they did an ass pull, believable with orange man at the reins

anyway thanks for proving my initial point by saying they have openings in every state :)))) golly i wonder why they're looking for staff in the middle of a crisis and weren't already outfitted with the staff they need :))))))

Sorta like how this orange retard claims Obama gutted the military? Oh? Because there were some years where the budget was less than $999,999,999,999,999?

how can you not have infinite money if youre the government you can literally print money /s

>they gutted the CDC!
>the CDC still exists
>the jobs sure don't!
>yes they do
>thanks for proving my point! Why would they be looking for staff in the middle of a crisis?
Am I being trolled? Why would any group look for more staff during a spike in business? You're aware that, in real life, stores will hire additional help to match activity?

Only one boomer in chins using caps lock, anyway.

>He said there was no source, he must be a Trump supporter

Attached: bw.png (905x556, 193.05K)

Do you revel in your own stupidity when you are not anonymous as well?