Thots are capable of turning any machine in the gym into an ass pumper

thots are capable of turning any machine in the gym into an ass pumper

Attached: 1583221358405.webm (480x660, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=weighted hip thrust#kpvalbx=_FG5mXseFEsHatQb8xaewCQ84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These bitches should just permanently walk around in the squatted and arched back position,they are pissing me off at this point,we are way over "holy shit day ass" point

>women doing meme ass exercises on the bench press (attached bench for alignment)
I swear to god one day I won't be able to control my spergyness and just lose my shit.

Women's rights were a bad idea

I just don’t get why they can’t do weighted hip thrusts, which is obviously the number one way for glute development. Making the rest of us girls look like idiots in the gym

imagine if you were below her ass and she accidentally falls down on your face haha

Hahahaha yeah and then when she accidently falls over she farts haha yeah haha she would fart on your face haha thatd be really funny

they need insta hits.

thank G-d we have segregated gyms in my country

>tfw my gym has a thot patrolling elephant who will beat up any woman close enough to him
You guys should really convince your gym boss to get one, the improvement is like night and day

Attached: The Weak should fear the Strong.webm (600x600, 2.88M)

Oh wow another incel thread great job Yas Forums

Patrolled

Fuck you faggot

Exactly! Can you imagine being angry at witnessing a fuckable chick?

Like "These thots are out here wiggling butts and making me want to whack off when I should be reading Evola in an ice bath while eating broccoli sandwiches". Holy suffering fuck, what pussies!

What happened to you lame zoomer faggots? What made you like this? You are jewish novelist-tier neurotic and fuckin weird.

Here's your new regimen

Lift heavy. Fuck sluts. Party hard.Have fun. If you need cultural inspiration, listen to 80's metal, read Conan and Flashman novels, stare at and meditate on Frazetta art. Get your goddamn nuts back.

Attached: FrankFrazetta-Flash-for-Freedom-1972.jpg (922x1200, 200.94K)

Cringe

Attached: 1582490751337.jpg (242x209, 6.04K)

>work out effectively
Vs
>work out sexily and inevitably have someone film your ass for social media
Are you sure you’re a woman (female)? Your appeal to logic is quite troubling.

cringe

>some “I still got it” balding boomer fag opines
>cracks open another beer and pats the beer gut
>we sure had it figerred in the 80s *siiip*

Cringe and Reddit pilled

Cringe larp

dilate

Because its degeneracy, there is still a decent chunk of the population that recognizes that its harmful behavior.

Imagine being such a dyel you can't recognize somebody using a belt squat for its intended purpose.

Attached: 1539960263850.jpg (960x533, 65.58K)

Poison isn't metal faggot

kek

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=weighted hip thrust#kpvalbx=_FG5mXseFEsHatQb8xaewCQ84
breeding material

ultimate level redpill

>You're looking real good tonight ladies!

Those toes.

The good things in life will always drive people crazy with envy. You know you want it and you know it isn’t by choice that you are without it. I say, let them it cake.

Dont you ever cringe when you see someone dressed like a raging whore in public? Its internally in us, just like you may cringe when someone coughs or spits a huge booger near you.
inb4 have sex or whatever youre trying to say here. Ive fucked more girls than you but as user you quoted said, its indecent and makes the girls look like degenerates. Its not rational at least for me

Cringe larp. I wont indulge you with more of a response than that...

I do my weighted hip thrusts at home. It's super easy to catch people's eyes when you do those and I'd end up turning super red from blushing

Attached: 1567596868251.jpg (476x477, 22.34K)

Based cringe coomer boomer

Feet rolling outward on depth, poor technique.

thats a belt squat fuckwit shes literally using it for its designed purpose

PLEASE be my gf, i love you

She likes it rough

neck yourself boomer, your way of thinking is exactly the reason why the west is so fucked up now

based phant

Attached: 1577337760594.jpg (1024x1024, 76.05K)

are you fucking serious? is that a squat to you? gtfo

explain why it's harmful

80s metal is geeeeyyy

Only if its bats

L O N D O N

This is too wholesome, I have to say you're a larping man for emotional protection

flawless reasoning faggot

> I should be reading Evola in an ice bath while eating broccoli sandwiches
Damn that sounds way better than having unpleasant carnal relations with some dirt whore desu.

*SNAP*

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138.12K)

Kek based dabbing on incel zoomers.

Thots are capable of turning me into an ass pumper no homo

Fake and gay

I guarantee you have had sex with a single digit amount of women and none of them have been over a generous 7.

I really like this comment

Attached: 1570037163400.jpg (517x517, 28.01K)

Whats the hottest thing you've seen a female do at the gym?

>Imagine desperately trying to broadcast (false) masculinity like this, even as shitposting.

Lift heavy with good form.

Absolutely based

Get off a chair leaving a glistening impression of her ass made up of all her sweat

This. I go in corner to do mine so no one can see the inevitable camel toe. I don’t even squat and I have a bigger ass than most people in my gym.

Based and phantpilled

Attached: TRUNKED.webm (720x720, 1.82M)

Not him but anything involving Ritchie blackmore and/or dio is top tier lifting tunes

What's wrong with that. I genuinely look forward to the amount ass I get to witness in the gym, pass-free.

Attached: 1557690419577.jpg (1200x1800, 217.16K)

jaw drops

eyes pop out of head

tongue rolls out

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA!

AWOOGA AWOOGA!

EE-AW EE-AW!

BOIOIOING!

picks up jaw

fixes eyes

rolls up tongue

buries face in ass

BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLLB