Evening feels

searched the catalog, didn't see this sort of thread. feel most at home at Yas Forums in particular. what's on your mind? why are you here? take a load off, pour yourself a drink if you're a drinker. evan williams bottled in bond here. gonna make a blogpost myself but didn't want to start the thread that way. all we have is right now bruddahs

Attached: 7d29ec5ff48b60de709c70f0c2ba5f84.jpg (530x444, 33.09K)

Legit have no female friends that also lift. Not attracted to my partner anymore, because he stopped lifting. Seeking male attention and shit post about the gym, while mine is closed and I can’t work out now.

(You) can have my attention.
Unrelated, I am recovering from my shoulder injury and it's extremely frustrating having to start sub 1pl8 when I was doing over 2 for reps

i dont know what to do anymore. im tired of doing everything for myself. this belief that you need to lift for yourself and be some emotionless spartan just seems like a cope. i want someone to care about me

Dr jo on youtube for PT movements helped me

I asked a girl out and she says she's busy for a while. Should I wait or move on

Move on

move the fuck on, i did that last year, literally waited 3 months for a date that went nowhere because this woman was infact too busy for a relationship

new rule: if a woman says shes too busy she either isnt into you or is really too busy. either way youre not really wanted

Have a bunch of females texting me. Just don't have the motivation to text back you know? everything is always so complex with them. Kinda wanting to go and just have a campfire outside and drink some tea.

numbers game retard, move on.

Pretty helpful actually. Her exercises are very similar to the ones given to me by my physio.

i found out earlier today that my mom died. Drug overdose. I had a very estranged relationship with her, but knowing now that she's gone and I missed my chance to mend things with her fucking hurts. Wouldn't wish this feel on my enemies.

I am pissed off for how naive I was. I used to be nice to everybody, but it turned out they all used me because I had Playstation in my room and was willing to help them on most HW problems, or how I was the butt of the joke. Now I'm on guard 24/7 because I don't trust most people, and whenever someone asks me for something, 9/10 times I just tell them I'm busy or no. I'm now venting my frustration in lifting and cardio just so I forget about that shit, sometimes I remember and it makes me mad, but I'm more mad at myself thinking people are generally nice and not that exploitive.
I'm sorry for your loss, user. Just remember that it's not your fault and life is messed up that way. I lost my mom too when she had leukemia

SHE DIEd FROM THIS DICK
DAMMMMMMMMNNNN YO MAMMA HAD A TANK

I'm content. Relaxing with a beer and playing a vidya game.

Life's really not bad right now and I'm trying to make it even better.

It is cope, but it's healthy cope. Be not distressed about external events, simply seek self mastery, and everything else will follow. An exercise you might consider, "what am I doing to make myself appealing to others?"

Does it bother you that you don't care much?

>recovering from second knee surgery in a year
>start new job Tuesday
>start medical tech program this week and nursing school in the fall
>reading fellowship of the ring
Good feels

used to jerk off to cbt threads because hm is full of fatties and twinks and literal old men but i did follow sticky and lost weight to get more grindr bootycalls

Sorry to hear that bro. I will say a prayer for the deliverance of her soul and for you coming to terms with her death. Tomorrow can always be a brighter day.

22, don't get much female attention. Thought I had a good thing with a girl but it starting to seem more and more like she's not interested, though her friends keep talking about her to me which I really don't understand. Either they're cruel or they're trying desperately to wingman for me.

>ages: 0-13: fit in played sports had fun & was set up to soar in life, considered funny & had gfs at this time
>ages 14-21: spent alone, slowly ostracized due to late onset of puberty putting me behind, any girls that showed interest in me weren't even close to my looks match or interesting imo, spent college nearly alone
>ages 22+: hit puberty super late and am now 6'6 and 225 lbs, get hit on sometimes, job interviews go well, huge resentment for society at large & can't find any gf worthwhile (or that weighs less than me lol)
>just play Assassins creed odyssey & trade crypto to cope outside of work/the gym

Attached: 1536268256864.jpg (1024x1023, 68.64K)

Look up "Bionacles and the mask of light trailer soundtrack" , you'll find your answer.

I've accepted that I'm going to spend this stage of my life alone. It feels bad, but at the same time I feel free.

Attached: 1582421601715.jpg (612x3629, 430.61K)

I had to give up boxing. And I also wanna die 2bh.

Attached: 1582579374585.jpg (1068x1424, 1.07M)

For a long time I haven't had a real interest in someone, it changed about two weeks ago. I have been talking with some zoomer girl on Instagram, and she seems really nice, and we even have talked to go out next week. Since yesterday she haven't answered any of my messages, even when she have been online all the time. My way to deal with it was binge eating, and I still feel sick from the last couple of tacos that I have eaten. This is not the way a 30yo should deal with disillusionment

>can't seem to make myself do stuff in advance
>procrastinate and waste a whole day fapping and watching youtube
>get the essay I needed to do for school that was supposed to take 2 weeks done in 3 hours for midnight deadline
>I'm sure it'll get an A+ since I can write very well
>just wish I could apply myself to that before instead of dreading it and then doing it all last minute
>I said I'd do it at 8 this morning and then I'd ski with friends so not only did I waste a day but I also would have had a great fucking time if I just did it

Why am I like this

Attached: CQ827MlWIAAaEkv.png (600x191, 82.84K)

Fucked too many sluts and my dick is tired hahaa... not that you incels would know anything about that. Anyways time for bed for you wagies im gonna do another line then fuck this milf lol. Later faggots, try not to kill yourselves when thinking about how much better my life is than yours

damn bro you got the whole board laughing

Attached: 83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a.jpg (680x680, 33.61K)

Lol u mad wagie?

i know that feel. What's worse is it hasn't gotten better post college. I have a good job and my shit together, but I still wait until the absolute last minute to do anything. Its rough.

I have a good job but a bachelors will cement me in case something happens. I hate that school consistently brings out the worst qualities in me, but i suppose I need to work on them anyway

I have no females texting me, mostly because i am brain damaged when it comes to texting. I fucking hate every aspect about it, but how else do you connect with somebody you do not know?
For example i got a message from a girl, dont respond for 30 hours because i dont care and then reply with a complete garbage. I realize too late how stupid the shit i write is.
Is there any literature that might help solve my problems?

Attached: 1583468848604.jpg (725x710, 21.01K)

>have this cutie flatchested redhead from work
>ask her out
>initially she rejects me
>bummed out but at least i tried
>calls me like a month later
>got drunk together almost fucked, but she told me she's on her period
>everything was going great
>she ghosts me out of fucking nowhere
>i'm super pissed start going to the gym 8 times a week
>massive fucking gains hit 225 bench for reps finally
>Christmas season, thought to myself "Fuck it what's the worst that could happen"
>Call her
>We go on a date, she explained that the reason she ghosted is cause her dad went insane or something like that i didn't care i was happy i had her back
>Managed to snatch her out office christmas party
>She then invites me to spend Christmas with her
>We literally fuck all night, my crotch was so hurt and stiff after that i though i got hernia
>Everything was going great
>She texts "We're too different" routine
>I'm pissed but i get her we are very different
>Never been so depressed in my life before, drinking smoking fucking hookers for month
>Run into her at work, she says she's sorry and her decision was rushed
>Here we go again
>We're supposed to meet sometime this week

Thanks for reading. Fucking women. I know i'm being megacuck and turbosimp with no self respect but i can't help it, i love that little goblin.

Attached: 1555945859796.jpg (419x444, 27.74K)

Have some self respect, man. This bitch is using you for sex, you know that right?

Attached: 1543464708504.jpg (911x1024, 135.59K)

Haha based bionicle poster

Not particularly. I have bigger things in life than women right now. Maybe later on I will want to settle down with one and raise a family. But at this point they are all boring

She's either not that into you and you should move on.

Or she's actually too busy to see you and therefore wouldn't work out anyway so you should move on.

Just sorta hating life, used to care about poltics and I just feel jaded. Have tomorrow OHP day to look forward to I guess

Just look into basic psyc and maybe take some online writing classes. the combination of them can make you a decent conversationalist.

Heres the image of the day freinds

Attached: Me.jpg (842x675, 131.88K)

i don't have any friends. i really just wish i could hang out and shit with people, i am pretty outgoing and fun to be around, and i'm definitely not a sperg or look retarded anything, i just don't really know where to find people that i could actually talk to and hang out with, since i do indoor workout, and mostly work from home. used to skate and have friends there, but i feel like i'd suck way too much to try again, and i'm not a teen anymore. it's tiresome bros.

Attached: D8AYwRZXkAAY9K7.jpg (466x633, 69.98K)

Jesus christ women have us by the balls

>know everything i need to do to fix or at least improve my life significantly
>cant stop procrastinating
I havent even lifted lately. Its like i lost control of my life. All i do is work and sleep. When i get home from work im so tired i just wanna play some video games and go to bed early.

Attached: 1504784601500_2.png (391x427, 290.98K)

Hey, so does one plate mean that I am doing one plate on each side of the barbell?

i just woke up and the first thing on my mind is why i am still alive.
i am so fucking tired.

What's the problem with that like?

>fallen bloomer
Ya. 0-12 I was going to be great. But then I started to get mentally abused at home from 13-now(19). That and other things going to shit makes me the husk that I am today

STOP

yes. 1 plate means 135 pounds

Decided to spoof my location with bumble, tinder and go see what swiping is like in eastern Asia for fun.

Nonstop matches with asian qt's who still want to chat despite me telling them I'm using fake gps. At home get literally no matches and when I do either get ghosted or they are landwhales.

I know I shouldn't get too much validation from dating apps but damn does it feel good. going to shoot for an Asia trip soon.

Attached: qt.jpg (405x407, 16.72K)

I did this with hongkong. Tinder gold and boosting galore. Got around 50 girls that were down to fuck or at least make out. Extreme amounts of talking, video chatting, calling, etc. Maybe 200-300 hours total.

I fucked a least 2 different (hot) girls every day for 3 weeks in hongkong. Time of my life.

They pay for food. Loved to be seen with me and flaunt me (tall, white, blue eyes)

I'd do it again but I'm happily in a relationship with a nordic cutie

A classmate asked me today if she can hug me. I said yes, expecting a quick hug, but she gets into this "cuddle mode" if you know what I'm saying, arms around me, head on my shoulder 'n' she's getting comfortable. So it's nice and all, but I'm like "Don't you have a boyfriend tho?" cuz I saw them hanging out at the Macca's like two days ago, and she goes "Yes, but I need love." Right now all I'm thinking is lol, you do you, but that's just plain cheating. So a few minutes later she backs away because one of her friends came, there's some chit-chat, and, kind of forgetting about the whole thing, I ask her if she likes kitten, and she goes "That's the best pickup line I've ever heard, I'm yours." Kinda funny, but I ain't gonna date a girl who tryna cheat on her boyfriend. I wish there were some girls out of relationships that liked me because similar shit happened like two times before already.

Just started working out and being a healthy person, I always feel good about it but I also feel as though I will fail in the future.

Studying computer science in a small euro uni. No student life whatsoever. Gave it up anyways i just watch my hs friends have fun on insta. I just try to pass my classes and lift consistently. The gains are coming pretty good. I was fucking two girls this but i got bored and dont text them anymore. Kept comparing them to my only gf i had in hs, who was hotter, so i was never satisfied. Stopped going out snd getting drunk too i just dont care anymore. I want my degree and get out

iktf bro. Been coasting through life being as irresponsible as possible and doing everything last minute, yet somehow everything keeps working out for me so I never learn a lesson kek

>happy
>in an amazing relationship
>got tracked for a PhD scholarship today
>still can't go more than a week without fapping
>plus, the longer I go on nofap, the more urges I get
>it gets to the point where any big titty bitch on IG or posted here on Yas Forums is enough for me to jerk off

Help me lads, I don't wanna be a coomer

I feel like I am wasting my life away but I have no idea how to solve it. I have nice parents, nice group of friends, nice job, no gf but that doesn’t really bother me. I don’t know why I feel so empty and soulless.

Same bro, I do the shit at the last minute, somehow get barely through it and then I am all giddy that the hell is over, so I drink with friends, get fucking wasted, regret all my life decisions next day while soberong up, can't really do shit then, so I fap amd then loathe myself every weekend
When I get home from college parents get me drunk even tho I have told them not to give me anything, but they are happy to see me so this whole fucking thing repeats and I get nothing done
I am stuck in this hellhole cycle for a while now, I am already giving up on trying to fight it

pump and dump bro. pump and dump