Be me

>be me
>remember that old website 'Yas Forums' with all the smart genius computer hackers from the 80s
>decide what the heck, check it out
>been making insane gym gains, notice Yas Forums
>heck yes, im gonna hack my growth with top secret tips from these super nerd racist autists
>scroll thru Yas Forums
>butt plugs for squats
>eating your own semen for test
>tips on cruising in gym showers
>tranny hormone recipes
Wow, i can't imagine how autistic and lonely one person must be to visit this website more than once. Lol

Attached: 1583625977060.jpg (652x626, 116.78K)

I've been here all day and have seen nothing like what you're listing. So this isn't your first visit here and you're in denial.

oldfag here, ive been on Yas Forums for about 2 years now and youre right it seems like all i see now-adays is troll posts(which are more often than not serious)

Attached: anime shit 1.png (531x389, 270.3K)

Attached: anime shit 2.png (531x389, 349.81K)

Attached: anime shit 3.png (531x389, 111.43K)

C-c-c-combo breaker!

Attached: anime shit 4.png (531x387, 77.12K)

based

Nice larp, brother. Does your bull keep you on a leash?

Attached: 30c3c21b5d00f2fe86c00106314ec717.jpg (419x419, 40.87K)

AAAA BASADDDOOOOOO

>ive been on Yas Forums for about 2 years now
>oldfag
ok retard

>smart genius computer hackers from the 80s
>hackers from the 80s
>from the 80s

Attached: 5kvuv.jpg (399x291, 13.32K)

Man those are some nice tits, who is she?

hello teenager

People born after 9/11 are 18 now

Attached: 1582393047336.jpg (410x598, 39.97K)

Yeah man those 80's hackers who were accessing CIA archives by blowing a whistle on the telephone. They were here you just missed them.

btw reason why they no longer lurk here is because this site is under surveillance now.Every post you make can be credited to your computer. So no wonder why them "80's computer hackers" no longer lurk here.

please be in london

Checked

Attached: fbe.png (600x762, 607.01K)

american congressman or smth lmao

Impressive, very nice

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
She's got sweet milkers
She's a communist
Does't want everyone to have her milkers
Hypocrite

HAH

based fag destroyer

What? How can she be an american congresswoman and a communist at the same time? I thought being a lefty was a death sentence in america.

Does AOC have a bf? I bet she freaky as hell in bed especially now that she a congresswoman.

Cringe

>oldfag
>on Yas Forums for 2 years
This doesn't refer your age.

Yep. It's a white blond dude, as expected

she's some bourgeoisie communist retard or smth

retard

Excuse me, I've found my jack off material

Damn race traitor.
She needs a buff black guy bf not a s o i boi white bf.

But you must admit, you wont be surprised when these topics are the norm

commies are hypocrites, bro. what a shock.

>oldfag
>2 years
>discord tranny
kek gtfo reddit

Based.

Footfags BTFO

Why does she look like a donkey?

Er muh gawd I just wanna fuck her missionary and kiss her neck & suck her tits!

Is that an unshooped pic?

> meanwhile on bizzaro Yas Forums

You must be one of the most stupidest person I ever came across on Yas Forums –regardless if that is even a bait or not. If it is bait, you made it so horribly obnoxious that only screams how an imbecile you are, and how your brain is nothing but utter trash if by any chance at all you have one. Faggot, your retarded thinking expands even more when you start scrolling down and note that you've clearly been samefagging. You cretin, nigger motherfucker. Kill YOURSELF, that is literally your only hope –and I'm being your best friend in the world by telling you this. Not even God can have mercy on your soul. Kys faggot. You are now the most dumb person alive.

Yep, I'm from august tho

Checked

Damn

You might want to get checked for retardation of your brain because that was dumb as fuck.

AND dubs

who is this?

got his ass

Attached: scorsese.png (549x557, 285.88K)

Attached: 1557702720234.png (693x598, 201.11K)

If you ask too many questions you might not like the answers you find

If you're born in the 2000's in general or even the mid to late 90's, kill yourself

Based

Attached: 1583359462743.png (1280x720, 549.87K)

I've been here since 2005 (I'm a 30yo fucktard) and nothing has changed really. The only thing I can really see that's changed is that when the Yas Forums board was added, all the robots went there and started hating women instead of calling themselves losers and its spilled over into other boards. That's pretty much it

>tfw tinytrips can't deadlift his parents

In August 2001, faggot.

red head

based

Get a job kid.

>TFW no blonde AOC gf
Why even lift?

Attached: 1583549719484.png (1501x1001, 2.16M)

Checked and based and redpilled

Why is this so much better?

Got one this year –I'm not a fucking nigger– and also I'm gonna start going to uni.

I'm not one of these faggot kids, user. My father –more than anyone– and lots of you guys have presented me to the best male role models that I aspire to be. Let's fucking do it, user. It's men game now!

Attached: 787039.jpg (1636x1200, 447.61K)