This is your brain on steroids

>this is your brain on steroids

Attached: E2A3D714-639E-4055-8CEE-C2172BC79FC3.png (891x387, 116.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfkqgZK2uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, how does one acquire the roids?

yep, thats tren for ya, and exactly why i dont fuck with it. all thenother stuff though? doesnt do shit to your personality. you might just feel better in general but you dont just become a dick. basically if you were already an insecure faggot, you amplify that x5 while on roids.

He’s leaving out the best part: tren makes you want to fuck trans women

I'm natty and I want to fuck trans women

Enjoy brain damage and fucking traps

Idk I was off roids for a bit now I'm back on test tren mast. Shit is good asf but i legit feel like abusing my gf because she ate kfc after that cuck commercial a few months back.

this is just generic reddit numale basedboi exaggeration. tren makes you probably 10% more aggressive at best. That guy is just autistic

And yes the trap thing is true

Then don't do tren or you'll want to fuck regular guys

yeah something similar happens when you do cocaine

So u pay shit ton of money to become gay? I thought people here lifted to get gf

It’s not that expensive but yes. It also makes you veiny and strong

And gay lmao

That's not even what tren does
fake post

What cuck commercial?

Tren =/= all steroids

Man I’m so fucking scared to do steroids. But god are they tempting

According to old bb.com posts, zyzz took 150 mg EVERY FUCKING DAY for 12 weeks. When people joked around with him and shit like that he just laughed it off or hit them with the “u mirin?” He wasn’t an asshole like this post claims. Also, rich piana did a fuckton of steroids and he was like a huge jacked Santa Claus talking with his wife during his videos (besides the cursing). Fake and gay post.

I really want to jump on tren now

what the fuck is this real?
how does it work

Nvm, found it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfkqgZK2uA
Wtf does it have to do with chicken?
A white girl doesn't kiss you and publicly get humiliated, so get chicken? Non sequitur.

How could he tolerate that?

Attached: large_willy_wonka_blu-ray15.jpg (1600x900, 71.07K)

He couldn’t. It’s a miracle he even lived to 22, he did a myriad of other drugs and weight loss drugs. It’s such a tragedy that he’s fucking dead, I still can’t cope with it all these years later. Rip az

>claims doing teen and dnp is safe.
>dies shortly after. Lol

proof

What makes tren so much stronger than normal test?

he didn't. autopsy noted massive left ventricle hypertrophy common in severe steroid abuse.

In healthy athletes the heart gets bigger but retains its flexibility and efficiency in pumping -- with anabolic abuse it gets thicker but actually becomes less effective and more susceptible to cardiac events. Which is what happened, his heart was an enlarged ticking time bomb and he kept doing a cocktail of drugs (recreational, weightloss, roids) ... was just a matter of time sadly.

No, he mentioned it in the first sentence
>You'll want to fuck anything that looks remotely female

kek at the thought of a roider coming to class yelling GOOD MORNING

I get like this when things are going well for me professionally and socially. I peaked in this respect around high school when I frequently got plenty of dialogue exercise and worked out daily. It was pretty great, not gonna lie. I would talk to anyone and everyone. My friends loved being with me in public as I could often finesse strangers and authority figures to get us what we wanted, any friends I made were their friends as well. Confidence would practically be dripping off of me.

But obviously in the real world power is directly correlated to money and connections, both of which I'm lacking at the moment. No power, and my confidence is understandably lower. Oh well :y

Attached: 1551668955778.jpg (1512x1512, 326.91K)

Fuck off lardass.

What if you're on tren and do coke as well though?

internet

wow its almost like it affects people differently or something

crazy...

Yeah it's real, Tren turns you into an animal don't know if it's a good thing though.
It just gave me horrid mood swings, I would get angry for no reason, I'm typically a fairly relaxed person but you become really impulsive on Tren.

Kinda true but it also meant I didn't give a fuck about telling people some of the edgier shit I think which didn't go too well

brain damage is only if tren is higher than test or you overuse aromatase inhibitors
fucking traps is a meme and only if you already have that urge but suppress it

You hit a pr, then hit on gym thots, and then hit the gym thots

why not try that and go sit in a sauna for a bit...

>Using drugs to make you feel alpha instead of being born an alpha male
Ngmi

Source? I tried to dig up Zyzz’s posts about steroids before but I could only find him talking about clen and dnp.

Attached: F319463E-0DE1-48DD-9EE6-6EE769DD7BFF.jpg (750x579, 260.14K)

Attached: 4743E380-1530-43E3-8941-A198662E5D49.jpg (1242x1029, 526.93K)

I dunno man I heard that shit does funny stuff to your balls

Being low T makes you wanna turn into a trap
Being high T makes you wanna fuck traps

Is there no respite in this world?

Attached: 1583345199112.jpg (1536x2048, 325.87K)

you aint getting shit newfag

>doing teen

Attached: 1543520672183.jpg (413x395, 37.74K)

I want to be trap and fucking traps while traps fuck me

>taking buckets of tren turns you into a roided out nutjob

Wow it's almost as if steroids are bad for you

>roids transform you into a brainless nigger
>kikes on this board still support roiding

Attached: 1571393013457.jpg (554x554, 48.91K)

/gif/ has given you terminal autogynephilia

good stuff

This can’t be real

Yeah but Zyzz wasn't some insecure reddit incel who had to massively overcompensate. He was an Indo-Iranian bvll.

Shouldn't he have been bigger with all the shit he was on?

If you have normal to high average natty test around 700 to 1000 ng/dl you just wanna fuck women. It's easy, just don't fuck your hormones with chemicals and exogenous anabolics.

Zyzz whole thing was to massively overcompensate due to the fact that he was a scrawny shy nerd all life before roids

Never got any overcompensating vibes. He feels like he's any other skinny kid who went "fuck it, I think I'll get jacked"

>Never got any overcompensating vibes

Attached: 1398326327256.jpg (400x470, 24.05K)

If you're taking a minimum 150mg of test its neuroprotective against tren

Brainless biggers get what they want out of life at least, instead of jerking your life away on incel forums and anime boards