/volcel/ general

NEVER GIVE THOTS THE TIME OF DAY edition

Attached: gettyimages-849679370-1024x1024.jpg (668x1024, 281.95K)

>volcel
incel copers more like

Attached: 26.png (726x750, 124.45K)

The final redpill is understanding the succubus-like nature of women and rejecting them.

god forbid someone may not be a foaming at the mouth simp like you

yea im volcel too

I started using anti depressants to stop wet dreams
I still have nightmares about using Grindr to hook up with shemales or sexual dreams about a girl bullying me ;_;

I haven't fapped in years

This. It's time for men to go their own ways.
Quality women will follow and approach first.
After all, we live in a time of feminism.

Attached: 1571332275535.gif (407x405, 317.07K)

being weak and a "volcel" is nothing to be proud of
being strong and most importantly WANTED by women and then being a volcel is god tier

>men can't be volcel!!!! only le women are volcel!!!!!!! sex!!!

Attached: 45.jpg (293x172, 8.06K)

>volcel
hillarious that you think any women actually wants you

>hillarious that you think any women actually wants you

Attached: 19.png (600x800, 12.2K)

and? you can keep posting your basedjaks that wont change the fact that women dont desire you lol

*Sips onions milk*

Volcels are god tier. Those who are able to reject degenerate thots and pursue true happiness will succeed in life.
The only women worthy of an athletic male is a pure, innocent, virgin woman.
Tinder and club thots do not fit this description.

Imagine calling a man a simp because he wants to fuck women lmfao

Women who use tinder should be head shaven in public square

>and? you can keep posting your basedjaks that wont change the fact that women dont desire you lol

Not true. Women keep ogling me wherever I go. I tried Tinder and got matches but none of them were good enough for me.
Many girls bite their lips when they see me or even take pics of me.
But I'm from Portugal and women here are very promiscuous which is a red flag. I look like Christiano Ronaldo too which makes it harder since I attract thots only ;/

*because he will do anything to fuck women lmao

forgot pic
i'm 23, 180cm and 70kg LEAN

Attached: 1583250287491.jpg (2268x2393, 2.73M)

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

Based mutt

lol look at your fucking hair. fucking diet buckwheat

I could bang 5's easily enough. I've dated an 8-9. Saving yourself for love isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength. The past five or so times I've fucked, I hated it. At some point you just decide it's not worth it and you'd rather not waste it. Then you start semen retention and your lifts go up 15%

>vol

Attached: d63.jpg (200x303, 16.36K)

>tfw Catholic
>Have a hard time finding girls I like
>Have bizarre attraction to alternative girls when I know it isn't going to work out
>When I do get in a relationship I have to explain that I can't have sex
>Dating apps are filled with girls just looking for cock
>Christian dating apps are all awful and you usually have to pay way too much
It's an abstract form of hell

>tfw childhood was horrible nightmare with an incredibly malevolent sociopath "mother"
>do not trust women or want them anywhere near me
>grew up fat and gross, but turned tall and started working out
>also have a deep voice and am smart and funny
>girls have been fighting for my attention 5ever
>hate it and just laugh at them, and use my looks just to do social experiements and fuck with peoples heads
>now by circumstance drive a badass car too
>still a volcel.. BUT you are right, its not all that voluntary, but def not involuntary either so what is it. plain old crazy i guess

im gonna work on that issue right now, at least i have found a way to heal the crazy, though it is slooow as fuck, but it works.

>those are the people posting wojaks

Kek

Hate to break it to you bud but simps dont get pussy.women use simps for free dinner. The average man can get pussy relatively easily. Every single person I've ever met who's claimed vocel was unfuckable

>I look like christiano Ronaldo

This has to be bait

I kinda want you to suck me if you know what i mean

Attached: 1577739999192.jpg (320x320, 17.84K)

How are you Portuguese? I'm 98% northern Portuguese and you look nothing like us. You a migrant or something?

This is inspirational

He's quite clearly a mutt of some kind.

who is this?

she ghosted me after this

Attached: tinder.jpg (1038x680, 161.98K)

explain models who lost their virginity in their mid twenties. oh right you're a projecting manlet who parrots everything the average crowd says

lol

fpbp

Rejecting women's advances is one of the best feels.

Statistically non relevant. Attractive people are usually sexually active much younger than most. If you are a man with healthy test levels you will actively seek women to fuck, and women will actively seek you. I dont need to "parrot" shit when I've literally experienced it.

>manlet

Dont you think it's kind of funny the guy who cant get pussy projects this hard? Id bet you're still a virgin

I have to admit I'm not very active in keeping up with the sexuality studies (endocrinology and immunology are more of my beat) but speaking anecdotally I believe, assuming 5 to be the actual average attractive of women, that women from 5.5-7.5 (maybe 8.0) are generally the ones skewing the distribution toward the conclusion that, "Attractive people are sexually active much younger than most."

Women in the 8.5-10 range that I have met are generally not promiscuous and have few, if any, partners until their early to mid 20s when they usually settle in to good, long-lasting relationships.

There may be some connection here to hormones and secondary sex characteristics, as those who develop those characteristics earlier are more likely to be sexually active at a younger age, but are also more likely to be in that 5.5-7.5 range because of how drastic the long term impact of women reaching menarche earlier is on development. This is also, I'm sure, related to hormonal birth control being received at a younger age by those who reach that stage of development earlier.

Attached: 1583618227121.jpg (410x598, 39.54K)

>delete tinder
>delete bumble
>hit bench PR
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 02movie.gif (320x457, 118.14K)

ARGHHHHHH I CANT CATCH A FUCKING BREAK.

I CAN BE A DEGENERATE EASILY, CAN BANG A GIRL IN A CLUB OR OFF DATING SITES EASY.

THE MOMENT I TRY TO BE GENUINE AND GO ON DATES ITS ALWAYS A NO.

DO I JUST STICK TO BEING A DEGENERATE?

mirin' hard, african

When you give up the life of degeneracy, then you will find what you're truly searching for. Narrow is the way, brother.

Speak for yourself, I rejected two easy chicks last night lel.

no woman will ever fill the God shaped hole in your heart.

Words to live by.

I understand wanting to reject thots (I do all the time) but you guys should try dating some girls you might just find one that you love. I did

I have no idea where to meet women and unironically have not seen one in weeks.

pretty aesthetic but you need to add some pounds of muscle boi

"volcel" is just the cope term for having low test.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but women do not exist.

This is true, but I'm a filthy urbaite, so within one date I know it's not going to work out.

Based
Cope. Volcels/mgtows are incel copers in disguise. Calling someone a simp doesn't make you less of an incel. Learn what these terms actually mean.

Attached: cope.jpg (323x156, 8.52K)

Shit, fucking trannies must have fooled me

Reminder that this guy is going around posting his pics all over Yas Forums.

He's looking for a gay lover/twink boipucci/tranny.

Any interested anons please give him your kik so this faggot can stop spamming the board with his gayness.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.25K)

Go to church?

He's a Brazilian hue, not Portuguese. He wishes he was white though.

Attached: 1580696361206.jpg (500x608, 34.04K)

I can grant you that many start out that way, but the true volcel warriors grow into the best versions of themselves and still retain the values they held when they began their journey.

Attached: 1582170197447.jpg (502x548, 44.88K)