QTDDTOT - Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

NEVER GIVE UP edition

Attached: nevergiveup.gif (400x364, 434.23K)

bump

>been working out at home for the last few months
>get a gym membership and start SL
>day after first time dead lifting
>ass DOMS are wicked

Is that what's it from? I did do weighted Bulgarian split squats as an add on but those are more quad heavy. I didn't get any soreness from squats from workout A or at home with dumbbells.

it's probably from deadlifts yeah lol

Any hip hinge movement is gonna use your hips/glute a lot more. Conventional deadlift is almost purely hinge.

Attached: Squat-Hinge-1.png (3532x1141, 33.8K)

I'm currently losing weight and on a caloric deficit, is there any benefit to training upper body every day or should I just stick to every other day?

don't feel like going to the gym today
I already did my lifting for the week so all I was going to do anyways was inclined walking/jogging to burn some calories
Will walking up and down the stairs in my house with weights accomplish the same thing?

are you trying to lose weight?

Every other day is enough if you're training properly.

yes, my main goal is weight loss

I'm still pretty new but i decided to work out while tired today and now i feel a bit of an odd soreness in my pec tendon(where the pec connects to the arm).

Should I skip my next chest day or just ignore it since it's not quite pain, more just sore/discomfort?

Can anyone give me some haircore advice ? Got this kinda hair and looking for a decent shampoo and/or conditioner to get in decent shape not sure what to try tho don't wanna expierment too much. I sweat a lot so need something to keep it clean but also moisturized and not frizzy as all hell.

tl;dr - Looking for shampoo and/or conditioner advice

Attached: IMAG1311.jpg (4224x3136, 1.93M)

I currently have a home gym I’ve been working out of for the last 5 months strength training. But now I want to supplement some cardio at home with an exercise bike, any recommendations? Pretty much waiting until it gets much more warm to starting swimming at home.

I want to build a daily yoga routine. Can someone share some actually useful resources?

Attached: yoga.jpg (1440x960, 99.05K)

MY QUESTION GOT IGNORED LAST THREAD SO I ASK AGAIN. I HAVE PISTACHIO ALMOND ICE CREAM IS IT HEALTHY WILL IT HURT GAINS???

Attached: 1581619370170.jpg (960x824, 92.32K)

no ice cream isnt healthy you fat retard
your question is too vague to answer propserly and you probably havent even read the sticky

How should I eat with a cold? Like for now just eating around maintenance cals, but should it be maybe be a bit higher or does dealing with the cold (no fever) not really burn any extra energy?

Any good calisthenics exercises to build shoulders and upper chest? Nothing like pic related, because I have zero coordination

Attached: 1583113762022.png (1080x1298, 1.03M)

Look at the nutrition panel, mostly cals per serving and go from there. Can you fit that in to whatever your current cal goal are without going over and/or without affecting protein cals? Approach food like that. Try your best to learn cals and nutrition for shit and serving sizes, even if they are estimates and work from there.

I did my first workout since gymshit during class and I have few questions.
1: How do I know if I have proper form and there is nobody to ask?
2: How do I know if I use enough weights. Lets say guide has a 8 benches. Do I have enough weights if I cant do 12 or if I struggle with my hands wobbling and shit? What if I have hard time pulling it up but my muscles dont hurt per say?
3: Now that its over, now what? Do I really have to stretch or can I sit down?

Attached: b073b0d98deaaa3db258b1b36dfb4849.png (736x268, 18.75K)

How do I release my IT band from my glutes? I've had several months of glute pain and strengthening and stretching the muscles don't seem to be working

Yes, its classified as a vegetable in Anerica, eat it all

>fall for coworker
>days begin to feel empty when I don't see her
>nothing comes from it
>beat myself up over it
>repeat ad nauseum
how do I stop this?

Yeah, unless you already have the bike get a cross trainer instead.

Eat while breathing through your mouth. Really pisses off everyone in earshot.

You need to cure your oneitis. Either
A) Ask her out, probably get shot down in flames, shit sucks but it will allow you to move on, or
B) Develop an interest in other woman/en, this way your coworker will be just one potential love interest among many

Above all remind yourself that unrequited feelings are just infatuation. You're don't know her well enough to have formed a legitimate attachment. Youre in love with a version of her that exists in your mind, not reality.

In the same boat, fren. Except this time I'm trying to do what you should do. Be ballsy. I have terrible social anxiety and I've just been forcing myself to say shit. This led to me asking for her number and i got it. I'm still new and don't know where to go from there. I have in mind that i work shit job so if i fuck up too badly I'll just quit and work somewhere else.

Load your shoulders and upper chest with gravity. It's basic mechanics, dude.
1: Record yourself and post it here or some other forum.
2: Read up on RPE. Most of the time you will want an rpe of about 8. So you have 2-3 reps left in the tank.
3: Studies show no huge benefit to stretching after working out. But it is advised that you maintain some basic mobility. Foam rolling is beneficial for DOMS.
Foam/ball rolling is probably more useful for releasing tension. It will hurt like hell, but it's useful.

1) YouTube, film yourself, compare your form to what its supposed to look like. If you're brave upload your footage here and we can critique it
2) Is this even English? You'll know it's time to increase the weight when you can perform the desired sets with ease.
3) you should stretch. I don't.

>unrequited feelings are just infatuation
too true desu
I know this is the case as it has been multiple times in the past but I can't seem to stop it even if I'm self-aware
the only cure seems to be time

last time I tried to be ballsy about it I got drunk and asked her out then got shot down
I don't drink anymore but it's hard for me to find any courage without booze desu
I want to quit being a bitch

Is being a replet a problem? Even at a lot lower weight than my normal I struggle to go beyond 15 reps for benchpress. Just for fun I tried with an empty bar but even with that I get a shit ton of lactic acid.

HEIL SATAN

Yet another question that would have been better directed to Google, desu. Decline push ups eventually leading to handstand push ups. Isometrics. Muscle ups. It would be easier to just lift, you know. Google some proper routines if you want a real answer.

Ignore it. Learn the difference between being hurt and being injured. Sounds like your pec just hurts.

whens the best time to eat for maximum gains?

or does it not matter

>asked her out then got shot down
>i want to quit being a bitch
It's ok that you got shot down, user. It happens. No big deal :D

But its really only around the tendon area on one pec and I've been pushing pretty hard on bench 4x a week? Just feels weird

Do I really need an weight or can I just wing it?

Eat during your normal waking hours, not too close before cardio or sleep. Any more specific than that is autism. And no, you don't need to eat bigger on days you work out compared to rest days, you do most of your growing while resting.

Is it normal to not be able to breathe when I move my shoulders? will doing more shoulder intensive exercises help me breathe while moving them? I'm average weight for my height, just a little chubby, but have barely any muscle. When I move my shoulders it feels like all air is being pushed out.

Contrary to what the other user says I think you should rest. It's either a small tear or wicked DOMS and it sounds like you're over training and getting sloppy anyway.

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER

How long should I rest?

That's not normal.

Until it doesn't hurt.

take the buzz pill

Whats wrong with that sentence bucko?

Lads I got 180kg for a deadlift single for the first time \o/

Why are you doing that many reps?

You think it's a see the doctors kind of not normal?

So basically, no?

How many months do I stay on SL? And do I go PHUL or BBB if i wanna keep losing weight?

Depends what you're trying to achieve but more than 15 reps has pretty limited value

I'm currently cutting and taking yohimbine on the mornings that I do 30m cardio. Would there be any point in me starting to take creatine to offset the weakness I feel in my lifts do to the caloric deficit?

Just account for the calories then, skip your snack or dessert. I don't think you need the weights for stair walking, just go up and down for a while.

I want more testosterone. Should I follow the meme advice of throwing away all plastics and non-organics in my house and buying whole new everything or should I just visit a Men's Health Clinic for TRT?

Just find a shampoo for greasy hair. Apply, rinse and repeat multiple times. Mine gets greasy by night time so i often shower at night as well.

How's this for a push day workout?

Attached: Screenshot_20200307-003508.png (1080x2160, 179.87K)

Missed 2 gym days in past 4 days and have been smoking/drinking.
Do i make up for this by going longer? skipping a rest day? upping intensity or # of reps?
What is best way to makeup for the lost gains

almost definitely too many sets.

Sorry didn't mean to reply to you on How is your lifestyle looking rn? Are you sleeping, eating well, training hard, socializing, and managing stress/anxiety?

You don't lose gains in two days, you just didn't make more gains. Just continue training hard as dictated by your program. Which you should have.

"Do I really need an weight". What the fuck are you even asking?

Which part did you not understand? The "Do I really need a" or the object called "weight".

Way too many sets and there seems to be no sense in the order either.

Start with the most important compound (probably bench press). Only exception is if you are having some activation issues, but that's kinda advanced...
Then you move on to accessories, ending with isolation work.

Try something like this
1. Heavy Wide Grip Bench Press (4 sets x 4-6 reps)
Straight sets* (same weight) x RPE 7-8
2. Incline Cable Flye ( 3 sets x 12-15 reps) upper pec isolation*
3. Standing Dumbbell Press ( 4 sets x 10-12 reps)
4. Egyptian Lateral Raise ( 4 sets x 12-15 reps)
5. Tricep Press Down ( 4 sets x 12-15 reps)
One arm overhead tricep extension ( 3 sets x 12-15 reps)
6. Static Dumbbell Holds ( 2 sets c 60 sec hold)
7. Rope Facepull ( 3 sets x 20 reps)