If I do OMAD and put 160g of protein in that one meal, am I fucked?

If I do OMAD and put 160g of protein in that one meal, am I fucked?

Attached: 1583056529455.jpg (2016x1547, 202.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828430/
leanbodiesconsulting.com/articles/the-protein-interview-an-interview-with-dr-stuart-phillips/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best pic

imagine the smell

Go elite

Attached: 31369908af07e8abf0bca511b6587dae.jpg (1024x673, 118.63K)

I want to get sandwiched by these girls but only after ive stuffed my face in that redhead's thick fucking toilet and tonguefucked her breeder

>1291▶
SNIFFFFF++
Ah yes, quite pungent my dear

You can only absorb 25 gram protein from a single meal which is why OMAD is for losing weight not gaining muscles

So how does my body know when a new meal is supposed to come up
Why is the serving size on my whey contain 30 grams of protein
Is it a jewish conspiracy?

Not entirely true.
Your body will absorb all the protein you give him, but it can only use about 30-40g of proteins in one sitting for protein synthesis, so for muscle growth. The rest will not contribute to muscle growth.

Any sources on that claim?

>t.

Attached: HQmZoWkf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.75K)

Attached: 987984145614674.jpg (500x300, 9.61K)

Shopped

Obvious photoshop

imagine still believing this in 2020

not that guy but:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828430/
>While research shows that consumption of higher protein doses (>20 g) results in greater AA oxidation [40], evidence indicates that this is not the fate for all the additional ingested AAs as some are utilized for tissue-building purposes. Further research is nevertheless needed to quantify a specific upper threshold for per-meal protein intake.

Basically they recommend doing 4 meals per day to maximize anabolic response.
But basically after 20g per meal you get diminishing returns when it comes to lean mass.

That study more showed that 30g protein is the minimum to consume during the anabolic window to maximize acute protein synthesis.
You still need to get the rest in the day.

I hate how I know this is photoshopped

imagine the little greasy fart bubbles coming up from her jasmine scented anus when she is in the pool. I would float on the top of the water like a pelagic predator and hunt them down one by one.

Great argument

How can you tell this is a shoop other than seeing the original? Are there artifacts, warping, pixels, what?

Attached: 1581251512864.jpg (200x150, 16.83K)

It is the s m e l l

the butt looks weird, that's literally it.

I've seen the original, it's nowhere near that big

I think it's not efficient if you eat more than 25g protein that digests fast, e.g. whey. But maybe 40+ grams of protein won't go to waste if it's a slow digesting protein, e.g. cottage cheese or meat. If it is does go to waste then I am fucked since I drink a shake twice a day that consists of peanut butter, oatmeal and cottage cheese which equals to 60g of protein.

Attached: 1583340937676.jpg (2048x1573, 331.21K)

the lanes in the pool are distorted. so either it's shopped or their asses have a gravitational pull so powerful that they bend the light around them

kek

You are a vile person.

>in one sitting
Just stand up for a bit in the middle of your meal then.

Look at the swim lane lines

>OMAD

Attached: 1577746287026..png (304x356, 211.07K)

she's 7 years old, you sick fuck

>their asses have a gravitational pull so powerful that they bend the light around them
its powerful enough to pull my dick towards them so its not that crazy to think think about

imagine they cornered you in the change room and made fun of you because you pp shrunk in the pool

>imagine getting cornered in the change room
>imagine breaking the redheads nose cause you felt threatened
>imagine choking the blonde cause she got in your face after breaking the redheads nose
>imagine getting attacked in the car park by their simp boyfriends
>imagine beating the boyfriends asses in front of their girls
>imagine the girls getting all wet at the sight of you beating their boyfriends
>imagine them sucking yo dick in the car park while their boyfriends writhe around in pain on the ground
>just imagine

What? Do you need to consume 30g minimum after you lift to maximize gains?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 1582574049633.webm (480x360, 952.1K)

Imagine they cornered you in the locker room and made you lick their wrinkly feet after swim practice
>Haha user what's that wet spot on your Speedos ewwwww

Me on the right

Attached: 1499717203816.gif (400x225, 2.46M)

This may be true for whey and other liquid sources of protein. But you won't digest solid proteins fast enough for this to be an issue.

They're high schoolers you sick pesos. Reported.

Doesn't really make sense from an evolutionary standpoint

4>3>2>1

Attached: 1573781499000.jpg (882x960, 75.55K)

Overwhelming smell of chlorine

>be me, 6th grade, first year of public school, middle school
>weekend swim meet. Spent past hour on bus giving back/shoulder massages to girls on team to loosen up muscles (mom was sports physical therapist, i used what she taught me)
>would usually have girls sitting on either side of me and/or across me during busride to pool on weekdays....nothing out of ordinary
>first school to arrive at swimming complex by an hour (pic very much related).
>girls want to "check out guys locker room"
>2 girls on my team similar to pic followed me into changing room
>Unironically was cornered in changing room by girls asking if I want a blow job
>offput by whorish behavior (just came out of 7yrs of private school)
>sperg out internally...politely decline by saying "flattered but maybe later"
Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 20190826_145742.jpg (3568x2424, 2.73M)

bump for my gains

fucking based, destroy their ego

this is photoshopped right? how can they have that much ass?

haha yes, based, I'm sure glad I didn't get sucked off by two hot swim team girls, haha. I sure taught them a lesson

leanbodiesconsulting.com/articles/the-protein-interview-an-interview-with-dr-stuart-phillips/
> As to the optimal protein/carbohydrate ratio I don’t believe there is one. We know for sure that ingestion of ~0.25g/kg of protein (or more. see above) will maximally stimulate muscle protein synthesis and that should work across the day. I do think that if there is a time for getting a little carbs in it’s post-workout so your muscle can restore muscle glycogen levels.
That works out to 25g if you weigh 100kg, less if you’re lighter.
I can’t be bothered to find the study, but that’s a quote from the world’s leading expert on muscle protein synthesis.

gay frogs

that is the smell of piss

so why does some guy go around editing girls to be more thick? Who wins from this? is it a clever ploy to get more girls around the world to do squats?

Attached: 1582574049633.gif (300x178, 1.94M)

I want to make her make that face due to intense anal orgasm.

Attached: tfw hes over 6 inches.png (519x1509, 1.31M)

what a fucking post my man

Attached: 1568161966861.png (693x601, 246.8K)

im slightly over 6 inches
how does it matter if im an incel

Getting as jacked as possible doesn’t make sense from an evolutionary standpoint.