Is Tinder a gains goblin? Is it better to just focus on the gym and wait for the bitches to come irl...

Is Tinder a gains goblin? Is it better to just focus on the gym and wait for the bitches to come irl? Also I think I'm too autistic for it. I'm not happy about my bf% either but it feels kinda nice knowing I could attract (at least somewhat) a few biological bitches with 2 poorly lit selfies in my room and a partial copy paste of Patrick Batemans routine as bio

Attached: Screenshot_20200305-005735.jpg (1080x2280, 344.74K)

I legitimately met my wife on tinder, but I wouldn't say that's exactly typical. Just make sure you don't skip any workouts because of it and you'll be fine, user.

Why does almost every girl with black hair and bangs always have daddy issues

bait

>there she is

How can anyone feel secure enough to hook up with some whore on this app?

I get disgusted when women even flirt too hard with me.

mind if i steal this line OP? definitely one of the best pickup lines ive ever heard

No, I really did meet her on tinder. We didn't intend for it to happen that way - we were just gonna fuck and be fwb's but it turned out that we got along really well and had similar interests so we dated, and eventually got married. We have a kid now too.

Again, not typical but it can happen.

do i have autism or is this a good opener?

Maybe grindr is more your style.

It's a really bad opener.

>Is it better to just focus on the gym and wait for the bitches to come irl?
Do you just expect them to knock on your front door, let themselves in because you're too scared to answer for anybody except delivery drivers, and walk down to your bedroom and plow your asshole?

>there she is

Attached: 234234.jpg (765x430, 39.65K)

This is unironically what my gym's janitor says to me when he sees me, but replace she with he.

I'm not gay, but say some chick makes lewd suggestive shit towards you like sucking on a water bottle and refusing to break eye contact with a smirk.

That happened to me recently and I don't even want to talk to the chick anymore, she just seems like a huge whore now to me.

If one of them starts calling me daddy I'm gonna accidentally say you too
Feel free lol
Sad kunt
I wouldn't know, I'm an autistic myself
What's a good opener?
If I had any idea do you think I would be posting here?

These Tinder adverts are getting elaborate.

Absolutely retarded

Lots of guys met your wife there if you know what I mean

Jesus man take it easy you sound like a guy that has a few heads in his freezer

Maybe, I don't care though. I'd been around the block a few times myself at that point.

>I can't do something, so it's impossible

>what's a good opener

Read their fucking profile and ask a question about it.

If they just have emojis or some bullshit like that then make up a pun about their name.

For me, it's Ana

>There she is

Literally my line

Incels

Your wife asked me to poop on her chest, so I ate a can of corn and chugged a mixture of whole milk and salt water beforehand.

Agreed. Short hair girls are qt.

Attached: 1563275833409.jpg (1538x2048, 400.47K)

If I had tinder id open with the mcchicken pasta for shits and gigs

imagine settling for a roastie. thats a big yikes from me.

Attached: 1578367565066.jpg (750x831, 104.46K)

>match with a landwhale
>thar she blows

Attached: 1581816087441.jpg (600x404, 41.66K)

There is a time and place to use this.
Not when you first meet.

kjek

well thats just downright rude

Incredible

Not OP, but I've been using "There she is!" since the 2015 Gawker article. Shit works like a charm. 10/10, keep it the fuck up.

Attached: Screenshot_20180221-102044.png (2876x5624, 1.74M)

Haha, I did that to your mum too! Funny that!

2013 - 2015 Tinder was legit, I know alot of couples including myself at the time from that period. Some still going.

Any attempt at using Tinder now is a waste of time, it's become too popular, well known and monetised.

Women go on there to laugh at men's attempts
to keep their attention, close it down and continue sucking on chads cock.

Those are all your matches since 2015? Yikes...

Your woman was a tinder whore back then don’t kid yourself

Nobody gives a fuck about the opening line or bio. It's all about your pictures, one of those girls openly says that.

>there she is

Reported for asking for relationship advice

2014 - 2016 was peak tinder getting my dick sucked by a new slut every three to five business days. Things started to slow down, so I got myself into a relationship in 2016/2017, cheated on her a bunch, broke up, and am now dating another girl I met from tinder in 2018. This girl easily makes up for the missing out on constant new strange pussy. Also, no idea how to go about getting that much strange these days anyway.

T H E R E S H E I S
H
E
R
E

Attached: 1581444003076.jpg (1056x755, 303.74K)

You're literally missing the point in an attempt to be funny.

It was easier to use Tinder to meet people off it, now they just use Tinder for attention and whore anyway.

>wife dicked 30 guys in a month before meeting you

It's just a sample. Sour grapes? Yikes...

Stop being a Yas Forums retard, i'm not the fucking OP, I dumped that girl after a year.

Fuck bros I want this slampig so badly.

Attached: Screenshot_20200226-094032_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 660.39K)

Personally, I'd suggest using pictures of your attractive matches replying. At least that way it makes it seem as if it isn't just desperate roasties replying to anything.

My profile IS really good, actually

Trust me dude you really don't. Girls are always fatter in person

If you insist use this line

Attached: 1581302722810.jpg (547x532, 49.91K)

How about you post it you fag and I'll show you up at your own game

How do I get past being shadowbanned? I remade tinder to much but now i know how to play the system. Does a new number and email unshadow ban me or does tinder track the ip address? Was going to use one of my parents numbers.

Don't use the same photos either, user.

I've only ever met psychos on tinder, not worth it unless you want a quick dip senpai

Attached: Screenshot_20200305-020516_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 690.62K)

I retook shirtless pics in my bathroom from the ones I originally had and used. Will this suffice or is it some kind of facial recognition? Im just trying to bang some non coalburning sluts.

post tinders

Attached: 9DF1343B-CB28-4BED-A1A3-56C6779E9283.jpg (750x681, 209.28K)

I think that should be fine, mate. I honestly do not know though. Tinder seems to be really cracking down on us shadow banned folk.

Got any nudes to share?

good on ya dude

>809 matches

what city?

got another one
old orchard beach maine

Attached: 47013AE4-40BA-44DC-9F37-4EE437CB0F72.jpg (750x684, 222.01K)

Have you ever had sex with a tinder match?

Attached: 1505863317229.jpg (248x189, 11.32K)

Delete app for 3 months then come back.

yeah only 3 of them but im working on my personality rn to try to get better at it cause im an autist

>old orchard beach maine
>population: 8,624
>810 matches

fuck me i'm ugly

He's the highschool quarterback! I wouldn't feel too bad!