Be 5'10

>be 5'10
>hang upside down from a bar every day for two months
>now barely shy of 6'0
There is a cure for manletism, I did this every day for 3 sets of two minutes, sometimes while holding a kettlebell. There is hope.

Attached: inversion boots.jpg (600x600, 40.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vagcl675dms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does it make you feel like a bat? I'm mostly concerned with if it makes you feel like a bat.

Id be careful about doing this guys. Not saying it won't work or that I know anything but stretching your spine just might not be the brightest idea.

>stretching your spine

Haha shows how little you know, hanging like this stretches the ventricular bateralis. A musclempresnt in bats and humans, but usually sorely underdeveloped in the later

Humans arent bats

Stop destroying my dreams

If this works then why aren't bats taller than humans?

Because they're more jacked than the most jacked manlet. Motherfuckers can FLY they're so jacked.
>tfwywnb bat
What even is the point of being a mammal?

Does this work for your pp? Asking for a friend of course haha

grow grow grow...

Attached: tom.png (902x278, 170.1K)

Taking growth hormone is unironically safer than this shit..you aren't growing bigger dude you're just stretching your spine

Bats are mammals.

Attached: 1583210025253.jpg (782x960, 47.17K)

But will these height gains actually last? Or will you revert back to your original height if you stop the regimen?

Attached: 1522569583368.png (326x244, 125.36K)

What's wrong with stretching your spine? Gravity caues it to compress over time, so does sitting with shit posture. Surely doesn't hurt to get it back in the shape it was intended to be?

can hanging (not upside down) with weight also work?

Did you whisper
>grow, grow, grow

Quads of lies

Read that as
>Bats are manlets

Really bat idea

I've thought about doing this. Any ideas for a bar I can do this with at home? Also been looking at getting an inversion table

>gaining 2 inches by letting your spine straighten out

you probably fixed some scoliosis you had.

LIAR
t. bat

This is you OP

Attached: 1580612363250.jpg (400x326, 30.21K)

He cute.

why does it have to be upside down? wouldn't hanging by your hands have the same effect?

Explain Batman

no because you would leave out your upper spine and neck.
this has been around for a long ass time, the actual way to do it is to hang the right way up by your neck.
It's not permanent though.

You could just get an inversion table to do the same thing and it would be much less risky.

rob schnider? Is that you?

5’10 isn’t even that short though

>bodyweight reverse fly
dyel?

All the bad juju and waste in your blood will go to your brain + it will swell the blood vessels and dilate your forehead veins

Attached: 1582260915960.jpg (687x500, 23.32K)

MD here
Elongation of the spine can cause blood vessel injury and rupture. This causes a "stroke" one the spine neurons and oedema leading to nerve degeneration.
Just passing by enjoy wheelchair life.

what about vampires

How do i enlarge my frame/clavicle/shoulder ?
You need pressure on the bones so they grow to resist or compensate right ? what are the best exercises ?
Same question for the hand/finger please my good MD

Attached: 1574537233248.jpg (1024x782, 162.28K)

GUYS GUYS
No need to act like a bat to reap the benefits of a bat-like lifestyle...
You can substitute this work in the gym into your diet! Just drink bat soup! You shall no longer be a manlet!

excuse me but this is transkinphobic
check ur ciskinprivilege

Have any others here adopted the /blood/ diet?

Attached: desmo-boden.jpg (1476x1020, 416.1K)

Decompressing your spine will make you taller by an inch or so. It’s not permanent or stackable though.
Most people lose about an inch from their age at 20 from disc compression and wear on the spine.

Is there anyway to decompress the spine and then strengthen/grow new muscles such that you keep the inch or significantly slow down the rate of compression?

I don't think there's a ton of scientific consensus on this, but there's an italian manlet who started a whole company and "gym" called "agrowbics" or something like that where he helps people get an inch or two through stretching and maintains it through certain exercises, and apparently his clients say it's legit

>an italian manlet who started a whole company and "gym" called "agrowbics"
This shit writes itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vagcl675dms
This shit deserves its own thread

the spartans
look up spartan pork blood & vinegar soup

im batman

Nice r*ddit thread you faggot simps

Doing this and not saying
>"iam BATMAN"
ngmi

2 inches is a bullshit lie but I think if you're someone like me who has never done posture exercises before, you can probably gain 1 maybe 2 cm of height by spinal decompression and making your neck straighter

Looks pretty repulsive tbqh but wouldnt be wholly opposed to trying it once. How does blood look as far as nutritional value go?

Attached: Man-rack-illustration-The-National-and-Domestic.jpg (1000x730, 202.89K)

Get those height gains bro

Have Russian dude at my gym - uses these at least once a week. former competitive butterfly champ

kek WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

he can literally lift himself IN THE AIR fucking powershitters cope

The quads don't lie

you fuck- you missed the opportunity to say it was
TRANSYLVOBIC

Anyone else think that a little stretching on the rack would feel bretty gud regardless of height gains?

>Bats trying to lure us into a feeling of confidence so they can further spread the chink virus and eventually become the mammal king
I'm onto your schemes, bats.

Utterly MASSIVE kek

Attached: 088b9b5ecbfb851f31055750e443c7ca0bd56a00r112801581v2_hq.jpg (829x1024, 50.66K)

isn't there the one commercial of the old man who jumps 4' in the air saying "I feel great", who's advertising just this

I've found that these alieviate pressure, but you get better results by keeping a decent sleep schedule and walking/running for half an hour on most days. Idk about gaining height though, maybe if you're not healthy.

This honestly could make you taller I believe it.

I watch this chiropractor on YouTube who does something called the “ring-dinger” to his patients.

They lie down and have their hips locked in place. Then he takes a towel and wraps it around their neck and pulls, extending their spine and you can hear a lot of satisfying cracks. Afterwards they look taller.