What's the optimal age for men to pass on their genes and start having kids?

What's the optimal age for men to pass on their genes and start having kids?
What about women?

Attached: 2658a103235d9b5bae0dbca5c91f88ae.jpg (564x676, 60.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellfamily.com/does-age-affect-male-fertility-1959934
yourfertility.org.au/everyone/age
newscientist.com/article/mg21929275-500-mens-sperm-quality-decreases-at-age-35/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3253726/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women usually before 30 i think. men can pass them on as long as they arent sterile and it wont have much effect.

For men it's whenever you have the financial means to do so. For women i think biologically it's pretty young like 16-25 but obviously raising a child in a proper environment will do more for it then having it at the biologically ideal time

Nigger what

Aristotle said the best age for a man to marry is 35. Women do not have that luxury. Truth be told, they start going downhill at 25.

any age
women, on the other hand...

What? As far as complications go and risk of birth defects and shit

Men go downhill then too.

Internet meme. Women get sterile around 50 and have slightly increased odds of birthing mongs (like most posters ITT) from 30~35 on.

Men can sire children until they die.

Sorry I misread your statement as "16-25 for men."

Women 15-20.. At 22 they already start hittin da wall

For men its 25-35. In asian coultures its 18-25

That's just headcanon folks, age does affect the quality of sperm in males and younger men have more active and better-quality sperm than older men, that's just a fact.
It's also been reported that older men are not only at risk for infertility, but they are also more likely to pass on genetic problems to their children

Genetic sperm defects may cause:

decreased fertility
increased chance of miscarriage
increased risk of stillbirth
increased risk of some birth defects

Older fathers are more likely to have children with:
autism
bipolar disorder
schizophrenia
achondroplasia, aka a kind of dwarfism
childhood leukemia

verywellfamily.com/does-age-affect-male-fertility-1959934
yourfertility.org.au/everyone/age

The biological clock is also ticking for dudes, don't be deluded

Cope.

Are you a celibate boomer in denial?

newscientist.com/article/mg21929275-500-mens-sperm-quality-decreases-at-age-35/
>Aging has a significant impact on male sexual function, sperm parameters, and fertility, which all contribute to decreased fecundability, increased time to conception, and increased miscarriage rates.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3253726/

Better hurry up fren

Whilst it is true, decreased fertility and increasee hereditary presence of genetic defeft with age is also a trend in men, it is simply not as pronounced in men as in women.

However, men should seek to sire children as soon as possible for the benefits it provided to himself as well as decreased risks to his progeny.

We're it my way, I'd have married shortly after I turned 21. Alas, how little I knew of the world then.

Of course but men usually can reproduce at 40s with very low risk

My grandfather impregnated his girlfriend at the age of 73. Men can reproduce as long as they can coom

Under 30, just like women.

What, you think your coms aren't capable of creating schizophrenic/autistic babies because the DNA in them degrades over time?

Go ahead, cool pabst uncle. Lie about cumming in all the underage pussy you want lol.

just cum in a freezer bro

Men 25 women 16

Coping roastie

Men anything from mid 20s. Women have a much shorter window. They probably shouldn't have kids after 35.

Never, children are the ultimate gains goblins. You have literally been tricked by all popular media into believing that you are required to get married and breed offspring for true happiness.

>They probably shouldn't have kids after 35
Almost all women in my family had kids in late 30s or 40s and all of them are perfectly healthy. It probably depends on a genes.

Imagine being such a cuck you have children with a woman who will inevitably cheat on you (while your at work trying to support her) and then demand child support after she gets caught cheating lol. If you don't pay child support in the US you will literally go to jail.

Only literal morons get married and have kids.

>having kids
Biggest meme.

Studies show childless couples are happier.

>being a genetic dead end
>not passing on your name, wealth,possessions, and knowledge to the flesh of your flesh
>having no family of your own to take care of yourself when you grown old
>dying a bitter and lonely death in a retirement facility being abused by soulless wagies

Nice lifeplan guys

>Was born when my dad was around his fifties
Good think i got autism, i guess

Enjoy losing half your income loser. Better not buy a house, vehicle, or property or she'll take that too.

>having kids

Attached: giphy (8).gif (400x225, 3.45M)

Do you really plan on spending the rest of your life single because some roastie broke your heart once?

No I plan to spend the rest of my life with all my money, properties, and belongings. Isn't it time for you to head to work? Your wife's bull is coming over soon.

>tfw 29 and dating a 35 year old

She's amazing, brehs, I never figured I'd be in this situation.

And then to give them to the state when you kill yourself at 50 out of loneliness.
Good goy

> Implying genetics are of any worth at all outside of fiction.
> Implying passing on your knowledge & possessions is exclusively for your biological children and not your community.
> Implying everyone who has children will get taken care of by them.
> Implying you can't die bitter and alone with children.

I really feel sorry for people like you who have bought into the marriage and kids meme. Imagine have your life decided for you by all the popular media you consume and societal norms. You didn't even realize you had a choice of how you could live your life.

creampie her right now or regret it for the rest of your life that you didnt.

Well yeah you can be a genetic dead end with a shorter lifespan and worse end of life care, as a choice, but if you're choosing that why not choose test pilot as a job and not have to worry about the worse end of life care part?

20-25, same with women, after that fertility starts dropping rapidly same with birth complications. Cesarean birth is incredibly popular on older women and that is heavily correlated to complications.

So yeah no pressure.

25-34 for men
16-25 for women
End ages for both are the last year you should have any kids, not start. Males who don't have their shit together by then are defective, and women who don't want kids before then are also defective. They are probably incapable of care for another human at their own expense. The ones who have kids after that are doing it because they consider humans to be lifestyle accessories rather than people.

Popular media and societal norms ecourage people not to have children, and instead to behave like hedonistic childlike mongrels until their late 30's, not the other way around.
Anyways, if you're willingly erasing yourself from the genepool because you'd rather seek dopamin shots instead of behaving like an adult, then you're maybe right and your DNA isn't worth being passed on.

Attached: modern men.jpg (640x640, 68.03K)

Lmao good thing you now can afford all these steam games and plastic sex dolls hahahaha

No one should have kids beyond 41. Including males.

Ideal male 18-35, still acceptable into 50s
Ideal female 16-27, acceptable up to around 35, sometimes 40 but you risk a lot more.

A guy still have very good sperm quality and can easily fertilize an egg at 35 but many women already struggle at the same age

>The biological clock is also ticking for dudes, don't be deluded
It's not, most of the studies showing an increase show that it is only marginal, it's much more pronounced in women.

But I don't wanna have kids right now.

If we're talking purely biological sure, but ain't no man or girl at 16-18 that has the financial means to sufficiently do this shit.

Hence:
Men: 25-40
Women: 24-35

>You have literally been tricked by all popular media into believing that you are required to get married and breed offspring for true happiness
It's literally the opposite you stupid nigger

You mean 16.

What does having kids have anything to do with being an adult?

>financial means to sufficiently do this shit
That's bullshit. It's also how society is keeping people immature past childbearing ages: the belief that children cost too much but an Xbox is affordable. If you want kids that are healthy and well raised, then 24-35 is much too late for women. The "wait til you can pay for it" approach is taken by the generation least likely to reproduce and most likely to be poorer than previous generations.
You can pay for a kid at 16. What you can't do is pay for a kid and also pay for current thots standards of makeup, electronics, eating out, entertainment subscriptions, clothes fads, and all the other shit that does not continue the human race. The financial objection is always from people too immature to put the kid's needs first. They will still be shitty immature parents at 35

Pedoanon on patrol today

For men it's mid-late 20s
For women it's late teens-early 20s

These people should reproduce at all, so it's really not a loss.

Yeah, but they're going to be very loud about it for a while longer as more of them realise they have timed themselves out. Unfortunately, the ones that have kids young are also not terribly mature so the children that are being born are likely to continue this trend further.

Nice unrealistic worldview you've constructed there from your basement. Does because your NOT-AVERAGE 16 year can raise a kid doesn't mean they should.

Implying 30 is not 'of child bearing age' baka

>because your NOT-AVERAGE 16 year can raise a kid doesn't mean they should.
They can and should normally be able to. For millennia that has been the standard case. It's only now when incomes and birthrates and longevity are stagnating that this has become abnormal, and that does not mean that the average 30 y/o woman now is mature enough to raise a child well. Before they were mature enough to have raised several children, and to be leaving their prime child rearing years behind them, whereas now they are unlikely to have moved out of their parents house or married or found reliable employment and are more likely to be on birth control despite having no sexual partners. Shit is fucked up, and denial will not help.

what does this have to do with fitness?

Any age

20-25 for man and 18-24 for women. no big difference overall

>Alas, how little I knew of the world then.
Shut up fag

this
/thread

For women no later than 23

Actual dad here.

Never. The answer is never. Nobody becomes happier from having children. Parents only say so because misery loves company and cognitive dissonance. Having children fucking sucks.

teen mothers have a number of birth complications and their children generally perform poorly in life. Biologically, our eggs suffer dramatically in quality after age 35 I believe. So between 20-35.

Children of teen mothers performing poorly in life is because these days no teenage girl is in a stable relationship with a man who can provide and protect, unlike yesteryear where it was the norm, and those children did very well. Teenage mothers these days are only the dumbest, most immature sluts, and the father of these children are usually a nigger.

source: trust me bro

>eggs suffer dramatically in quality after age 35
It's after 30. There's another exponential decline after 40 but 30 is where rates of defects start increasing rapidly.

are you retarded

also a dad here and I agree. Honestly we men should not even raise girls, and boys maybe after they are like 7 or 8 and just like giving them some advice.

when you can afford to have them.

>how to out yourself as a brainlet in one easy post

bro what the fuck are you talking about. if you want a good life for your kid you want a good income. thats a bsc + msc, start working at 24, grind it out for 3 or so years and then you're financially set at 28 or so.

just before 35. For the women just after 23

>just after 23
Why so late though?

>My grandfather impregnated his girlfriend at the age of 73
Based

16 isn't pedophilia