Whelp, a tornado blew my gym down last night

Whelp, a tornado blew my gym down last night.

I don't want to go to another gym. I'm gonna keep my subscription going to support them while they get back up and running.

What is some fun non-gym fitness stuff I could do? I'm thinking boxing gym, skateboarding, or just getting into a mobility and intervals routine to increase my flexibility and prep for another strength phase.
Good non-gym summer prep?

Attached: IMG_9122.png (750x1334, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liSob0QnfG4
youtube.com/watch?v=gKaKtqf_Oxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc6VabRenn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moving wreckage

lift the wreckage nigga

Just move out of nashville

Looks like the dumbbells and curl bars are still in good shape. Get your ass in there and lift.

Help them move debris and rebuild. Isn't this why you've been training your muscles? Fucking roll up with work gloves, a water bottle, and don't take no for an answer.

Attached: 12.jpg (715x1100, 148K)

Wtf are you doing go grab some free pl8s dude

wtf is with all the dirt jesus christ looks like a flood came through or mud slide. That sucks brother get to diggin

based answer. thanks homie

Attached: the best shortcut.jpg (1315x1813, 1.33M)

Run.

Chase Kilian Jornet down mountains.

Unironically, this.

Looks like cellulose insulation. Op needs to bring a dust mask too.

Fpbp

We live in middle Tennessee dude. We have the following gyms:
Southside Strength / Ironhouse strength and conditioning / Olympus / JustBeFit / Poe's Gym

yeah but I kinda want to take this opportunity to do some work outside of a gym environment. Take a break and work on... running? mobility? who knows. I've been training for so long, time to use my body for something fun.

Plus, I've been at several gyms in the past years, and this one is--hands down--the best one I've ever been a member of.
Bros, 8 fucking squat racks. 8.

those numbers
that post
this has to mean something

Attached: get.png (650x366, 180.12K)

For fuck sakes...
youtube.com/watch?v=liSob0QnfG4

Do this. Get better than this tiny hobbit.

Fuck. Wrong video.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKaKtqf_Oxc

This little spaniard is 3' tall on his hind legs. Imagine how this will look with a man-sized runner.

ok, for the last time, you know I live in fucking Tennessee, not the Alps, right?

Looks boring as fuck. If I had a mountain nearby, I wouldn't do the virgin walk, I'd do the chad soar.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc6VabRenn0

goodbye knees

Help them lift the wreckage you weak faggot.

what kind of third-world country do you people live in where this work isn't done by heavy machinery?
lel @ u actually NEEDING your functional strength

Attached: dpzipyp7qssz.jpg (400x402, 25.12K)

Hi TN bro.

Somebody needs to sort out the PL8s.

>lel @ u actually NEEDING your functional strength
You are literally the man carrying the shoes

Attached: hpd-swat-1024x744.jpg (1024x744, 124.25K)

okay retard
why did you censor that
you fucking dumbass
@gym##shville
oh hur durr I wonder where has been getting tornadoes and also has shville in its name
I wonder....

Do you know how much weight that tornado lifted?
Every weight seems to be reracked.

retard, no one is trying to hide that I'm in Nasvhille.

>not helping random destroyed areas where no immediate threat of death is around is the same as not helping someone who could possibly drown

Don't tell me you actually believe this?
Thank god no one is ever going to breed with a retard like you.

Damn too much pol

FUCK YOU

but its not a random area, its the gym you go to. Helping is what people who socialize do, you make connections and friends with people and if a disaster outside their hands hits them you lend your hand in aid. That's what friends do, that's what being a productive member of society does. I'm not telling you to go over to the Kmart and single handily fix rebuild their store, I'm saying give your friends at the gym a hand.

Nigga, you live like 2 hours from the mountains, and 3 hours from a fucking mountain based national park
t. Knoxvillian

Steal some equipment

Loot the wreckage and build a homegym

>missing your lifts when there is perfectly good wreckage to move

> 8 squat rax
> those digits
The universe trying to tells us something. Always aim for 8 reps minimum per set?

Attached: 1578245652907.png (720x888, 938.25K)

>888
>first 8 for 8 racks
>second and third 88 for heil hitler?

based post

lol this thread
>"Guys my gym fell apart, what do?"
>everyone tells him to help move wreckage and be useful for once
>"No guys, that's too much work :("

Attached: 1579177782092.jpg (994x750, 114.37K)

Well you filthy mass replying shit fucker, there's some work made easier without machines, you wouldn't know because you don't lift.
>not being able to help out your local gym
>not understanding the value of manual labor
>not understanding anything
even better that YOU won't reproduce and will instead shitpost endlessly on Yas Forums until you're a smoking pile of human refuse. I mean more than you are now.

Farmer walk those dumbells back to your house

on it, thanks bro

Attached: farmer walk.png (958x1196, 1.67M)

Looks like your home gym just got started user

they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

Based lmao, imagine actually usually using your muscles like a fucking peasant
No, I'm the woman being carried

Attached: 1579854741962.png (686x526, 183.17K)

based

Is that your post in the pic? You seem to be making this about yourself and making everyone know youre a good guy. Why didnt you just say spoonfeed me on what other exercise can you do other than gym? Go help them if you really want to help

For your question, I dont know what you want to know. Do calisthetics, cycle around, get a scooter. Whatever

Jej

Attached: 1583333684454.png (604x694, 89.03K)

Even a fucking tornado will rerack weights

>the gym after nigger hours

>I'm gonna keep my subscription going to support them while they get back up and running.

why did you point that out? do you want your reddit upvotes?

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

no, not my post

I don't give a shit about helping. I just want to find some non-gym fitness to do

see

Fucking American stapled plywood construction, if you so much as cough on a building it falls apart
Why don't you use fucking solid bricks and concrete for your buildings you fucking burgers

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Did you know that they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother?

Attached: dog3.jpg (1249x1010, 243.52K)

You'd think they'd learned about tornadoes effect on their straw houses by now

>not rolling in there and taking a bunch of matching dumb bells and plates and barbells and shit

maaaan you could've had a home gym covered by their insurance

A tornado will tear apart most structures, no matter the material. There's no reason in building a highly rigid, more expensive structure if nature will destroy it anyways.
That doesn't excuse our design though... Most of the US isn't in tornado alley, but they still design it with cheap materials, 2x4s, plywood, screws/nails, and drywall.
If I had to make a guess as to why, I'd say it's because we have better access to wood, and a lot of houses get demo'd as well to make room for new highways/retail.

Attached: Bane.jpg (800x480, 96.19K)

incredibly based friend

gains goblin - the final boss