Pissed myself at the gym

Pissed myself at the gym.
Another day another failure

Attached: IMG_20200303_133544~2_compress0.jpg (3024x4032, 1.01M)

give greentext pls

nice twig legs, faggot boy. they're not even as big as my forearms lmfao.

Absolute Chad move OP, fuck a bathroom

No, you didn’t you clearly never pissed yourself because you would know how does it look like.

piss your pants

Attached: 1583242945135_1.jpg (140x166, 7.21K)

>splash water on crotch
>post picture on internet for attention
cmon lad

>go to renew my membership
>receptionist isn't looking and the gate is open
>don't feel like spending £250 and have a chad moment so I just nonchalantly walk in
>pre-workout kicks in when i'm about to hit the squat rack
>need to piss but the toilet is opposite the receptionist
>panic and go to the swimming pool area
>need to input a code to get into the toilets but the locker room is open for some reason
>panic as I put the pin in because it keeps beeping
>piss myself
>splash some water on the ground on me to mask it
and here I am sitting in piss and pool water

what the fuck bro

Attached: endit.jpg (900x900, 494.99K)

>He doesn’t wear gym diapers

Attached: 1580504246525.png (480x360, 257.97K)

HAHAHA

>he doesnt wear dick plug

Attached: huh.jpg (1080x624, 30.56K)

>need to piss
>toilets are locked by a key code
>piss on the keypad
>*bzzz pzzt*
>door opens
>"piss easy"
>walk into bathroom, fix your hair in the mirror, walk out

Attached: irish-actor-pierce-brosnan-as-james-bond-in-a-publicity-news-photo-138084872-1551742467.jpg (480x485, 20.05K)

excellent work

U got the legs of a pants pisser lmao
Stay drenched in ur urine until you learn how to function as a human being, you deserve this

>not just pissing in the showers

250 pounds a year and there's a fucking pool? God damnit I want better gym options.

>he pisses instead of absorbing all nutrients and toxins into the body
bloodlet

it happens to the best of us op, it's alright, just learn from your mistakes next time

That's kinda cute user. I'm gonna gently fuck you in the ass while calling you a dumb little baby, spank your ass red while calling you a bad boy for not wearing your diapers to the gym, and then put you in a nice thick crinkly diaper so everyone can tell just how much of a worthless little pants wetting baby you are. So pathetic you can't even control your own bladder.

Can't even be trusted to dress yourself. Looks like someone's gonna be wearing a pink frilly dress for the next few days

ugh why is this actually hot

This if I wanted a pool I'd have to waste more than 500 which I can just use on steroids desu

I hate that i like this
see pic related

Attached: f00.png (540x487, 229.17K)

Fucking kek

Lmao

You better be seriously considering killing yourself

Because you want to be a cute little baby with no control. To be told what to wear, to have a big strong daddy to work out with. Someone to load the plates on the bar, to decide what weight you're going to lift. To spot you and give you a gentle pat on the butt and say "good job, champ!" When you hit a new PR. Maybe buy you a little treat on the way home.

Someone to wrap you up in a week fuzzy blanket on a cold winter night. To bring you a steaming cup of hot chocolate. Being you a plate of hot chicken tendies right out of the oven before sitting down next to you and wrapping his big strong arm around you, holding you close. To give you little kisses atop your head.

Someone to comment on how big your muscles are getting as he gives you a bath. To dunk your head under the water to rinse out and shampoo and playfully hold you down, unable to get up because of his stronger muscles, and gives a cheeky chuckle when he finally let's you back up. Someone to pin you down onto the bed at night and give you a few extra shots of protein before holding you tight into his strong muscly chest, his gently heartbeat softly killing you off to sleep.

Every day of my life.

>not pissing on reception wench

Attached: 1582405427221.png (720x698, 480.22K)

That pic is too real

>reps until piss
This is how you make it.

How many other guys discover their somewhat sexual fluidity because of Yas Forums and workout culture? Is there many of us?

what about when I'm naughty?

my sides

Attached: 1530406556807.jpg (322x240, 16.92K)

>ywn have a wc wench to drink your urine

This fucking world man.. all the lifts in the universe couldn't fix it

absolutely based

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x356, 2.28M)

whats this guys name? jonko willikino or something?

Ummmmm............ FUCKING BASED?

why is Yas Forums so homosexual, when did it start, has fitness always been homosexual in nature? were the ancient greeks right?

>Chad moment
>Not paying money to the gains giver
Yeah user, you deserved that. Its instant karma

Lurk moar faggot

>Is there many of us?
Yes you are called homosexuals. It's a meme that gets passed on by mass-media and being abused as a child.

although i've noticed when guys lift and general muscularity (not sure if thats the right word) in guys outside and in media, i'm not attracted to muscular guys in the slightest, femboys are alright tho

God please be true

Attached: 1334187030193.jpg (396x304, 10.91K)

Ok I haven't laughed like this in months

>chad moment
More like a schizophrenic nigger midget throwing a temper tantrum

Attached: 1582355955938.jpg (600x600, 53.52K)

Nigga u gay as fuck that’s why lmao

nothing gay about that

>piss easy

Attached: 1556230531659s.jpg (125x90, 2.59K)

I am far from the best, and have never pissed myself in public, especially at the gym of all fucking places.

based

Attached: scorsese.png (549x557, 285.88K)

Nice blog. Also, Haha you pissed yourself you goddamn peebaby

Based

This is it

Hot.

thats not how pissing you pants looks like

This is why I only wear black shorts. Well, not THIS, but any other color shorts/pants show sweat, especially around the ass.

>piss easy
Thanks for the kek

Attached: 1583009402863.jpg (670x905, 60.08K)

Imagine being a grown man that cant manage his urination. Why would you go to the gym with a full bladder and not relieve yourself? Holding it until the very last second is hyper childish and I remember doing that kind of thing when I was younger because I had no control over when I could go to a bathroom. Grow up, friend.

>need to input a code to get into the toilets
What the fuck? Is Europe really like this?

Kekked and Based.

how do i get a bf like this

Wait until you see the public toilets that you have to PAY to use.

Pre workout is usually just caffeine and other shit you don't need. Should have just drank a coffee, drank protein powder, and just hit the weights

Wtf, dumb broad was supposed to put the funnel behind her head. How's she gonna fire marbles now?

Attached: B-daman-Figure-Accessory-asst-SDL175203676-1-e7bf5.jpg (620x726, 29.6K)

this is very hot and i hate you

Why sensor the tits? Isn’t the embarrassing part the piss funnel? I don’t understand...

there's plenty of straight and gay guys in the gym, only possible explanation i can give is that a life of mostly rejection coupled with the spike in testosterone and HGH starting lifters get might suddenly give you urges to experiment or dominate other men, some others have also mentioned that once you realise how much effort goes into a good body, you'll respect and potentially want guys more because fellow muscle dudes understand the struggle

go to the doctor, it's not healthy to not have control over your blader like that.

>panic because it keeps beeping
It's homegym for you lad

Attached: 1559513773888.png (1022x1146, 520.71K)

>schizophrenic nigger midget throwing a temper tantrum
So.. a Chad moment?

Attached: arizona baby.jpg (1000x1000, 104.28K)

>and get electrocuted

Based

Attached: 1542581857978.jpg (752x1024, 96.69K)

Based perma bulk bloat maxxer
Finally taking jocko’s advice?
This is what making it means brah
Kek

That’s what happens when you lift for women and your entire life surrounds your sexual repression.
Lucky for me I’m mentally ill and life because I hate myself and want to die, women aren’t even my mind anymore for years because I’ve already completely given up. Frankly I’ve forgotten the difference between men and women and can’t even recognize the difference in people.
If there is a god of sex I am his antithesis.
Every day I’m not lifting is a day I want to die and start practicing speed running and great sword play in MHGU.
What is a women? I think they have long hair and shoulders probably, but so do I. Not because of an aesthetic, I just don’t groom myself.
When I am in the gym I will often read Greek poetry out loud.
(Phone posting right now cuz at classes waiting for my first one, but normally I’d post a Greek-esque pic— pretend I did)

>tfw mom took away all your clips until you clean the shit corner
Yeah right mom like that’ll stop me, those were for safety but now I get to practice stabilizing and get a even sicker core
Can’t stop me, if you don’t like it then clean it yourself
>DURR IT FUCKING SMELLS YOU ARE DISGUSTING
>GET A JOB FREAK
>THIS IS WHY GIRLS ARENT INTERESTED IN YOU
>FUCK I CAN SMELL IT FROM THE KITCHEN user CLEAN THIS FUCKING SHIT UP NOW OR ILL KICK YOU OUT
started putting sand and febrezze on it to keep it dry and reduce the smell, mom will never know.
>tfw your room is a whole unfinished basement with your own gym and tv
I never even have to leave the house
Might start a YouTube channel or something to afford more shit cuz mom said she won’t buy me any more luxuries and I’ll have to get a job if I want nice things.

God I hate this website

Attached: 914CEAA2-58B7-4924-8BE5-87912D82EBF4.jpg (250x250, 8.17K)

God damnit Yas Forums, why are we like this?

>"piss easy"

Attached: 1547089670637.png (804x876, 455.76K)

I wanna go to the same gym as you and watch

based

what the fuck god damnit Im married and my wife isn't even this sweet to me what the fuck I want this ):

Attached: 1582145865299.jpg (632x403, 30.66K)

based

You want semen shot up your butt?

It's a blue board. Just because you're a NEET who browses Yas Forums in your parent's basement doesn't mean everyone is.

Unironically ive pissed myself in the gym. Tried a tonne of preworkout, was in the middle of squats and began to need the toilet. Thought i'd just wait but it came on quickly. Even then thought i'd just hold until i was done but it just started spurting and then completely went.

Attached: 1580317872113.jpg (700x720, 59.45K)

Sometimes when I get a good session Ill have a raging boner a strong desire to dominate another man. I will then go fap to traps while having a large blue buttplug in my ass. I cum buckets, say no homo, clean myself up, and the Im back to normal.

Thank god I have a home gym.

literally the first thing in months on this fucking website that has made me laugh

Attached: wwat.gif (666x600, 2.49M)

never change Yas Forums never change

Attached: 1362937288137.jpg (325x371, 18.05K)