ALAS POOR YORICK, I KNEW HIM, HORATIO!

ALAS POOR YORICK, I KNEW HIM, HORATIO!

Attached: phelps.jpg (736x414, 80.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0aTDbNHvc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

La noire was some good shit.
I liked playing Cole, he was a flawed dumb ass but at least he had some fucking character.

Was Roy a good guy or a bad guy? It seems being a vice cop really made him into a depressing sod.

He was a pretty big prick, but he was always fun to play with.

Roy was corrupt as fuck who only took people in if they didn't benefit him.
Then again, everyone above him was also corrupt, so there's that.

YOU FUCK YOUNG BOYS, VALDEZ?

>YOU'RE GOING TO THE GAS CHAMBER, KIKE
Still don't know how they got away with that one

Oh yeah, he stole like 1k from evidence and made money from rigging sports didn't he?

He was a man of....

Attached: B6B5208A-E7B4-409D-B573-557E9B1ABC42.jpg (1280x960, 306.51K)

He tried to yeah, with that boxer.
Cracked me up.

Legitimately felt bad in the end. Didn't expect it to hit me as close as it did.

Attached: 1292792814492.jpg (210x230, 17.41K)

That, and he let drug traffickers go if they paid him, and extorted the club. And it's not like he was hiding it, he told Cole to do the same.

9th case, best case.
Fuck Hollywood and their pedos.

I havent finished the game but Cole is likeable lil twerp. Good head on his shoulders but I think the overconfidence + ego trip high from the recent "successful" cases got his head in the clouds.

Will they ever attempt to make a sequel?

Where and when could you set it?

Like Roy said: "Hubris disguised as humility."

Attached: roy-earle.jpg (421x470, 53.59K)

It really needs a sequel. There was so much mismanagement during development, doing it right from the start could result in a GOAT game.

Since the aussie buggers that made it went bankrupt when the game got released, I don't think so.

ARE YOU A MAD MAN? THIS WILL CAUSE AN INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT!

I'd set it in Miami during the 80s. Rockstar really needs to do more Vice City stuff.

Attached: vice.jpg (854x1212, 283.2K)

See: Whore of the Orient.
Could've been a great game but the studio self-destructed. I doubt Rockstar will do anything more with the series since it takes them 6 years to make a game now.

Had some big flaws, and not much replayability.
Wasted potential.

Attached: 1514446466143.webm (622x350, 2.97M)

>Whore of the Orient
sounds kino but it would have been absolutely gutted sales in China.

Im glad i came back and finished the game after that butterfly case. one of the few cases everything was adding up and, i must have missed the hints from upstairs but i was supposed to play Politics with that case instead of playing correctly like you do up to that point.

but fuck it after that it grows back on you and ultimately becomes pretty great.

It's good shit the first time through, not all games need to be repayable.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0aTDbNHvc8

L.A. Noire is problematic enough by modern standards, I don't think they were aiming for a Chinese audience.

>Whore of the Orient game faces Human Rights Commission complaint
>The upcoming title from Team Bondi has been called an ''attempt to disgrace Chinese culture, history and traditions''.
>The Age is reporting that Jieh-Yung Lo, a documentary film-maker and the deputy mayor of Monash Council, is seeking for Team Bondi to either change the name of the game or cease production altogether. Lo has said that he plans to take his claim of racial vilification to the Human Rights Commission.
>"The O-word is very similar to the N-word for African-American communities"
The butthurt would've been glorious.

gigakek

Attached: 1539919030871.jpg (391x391, 55K)

God damn.

Also him sending his troops to their death and getting a medal for it.

The only thing funnier than Rusty Galloway’s constant insistence that any married murder victim was killed by their spouse was that he was basically always correct.

>O-word is very similar to the N-word for African-American communities
That's fucking bullshit and they know it.

>was that he was basically always correct
until the last murder case when they tell you that you've been arresting a bunch of patsies for the last 10 hours. Biggest flaw of the game is that you don't ever get to arrest the actual right person when you have multiple suspects to accuse

Finbarr was never right, what are you on about?

Narcotics arc was really fun