Boomer Gamers

Any boomer games here? All me mates stopped playing video games awhile ago, found myself all alone while gaming now, can't make any new friends either because I'm in me 30s and everyone who plays games online seem to be in their late teens or early 20s, and we dont really get along due to the age barrier

Do people over 25 just not play online games anymore? Seems like the average age stays around 16-22 or so.

Attached: 902539023905.png (550x550, 118.72K)

lots of older people play games but we're mostly loners

I only play single player games
25+

I am in my early 20s and I already stopped playing multiplayer games because I just want to have fun instead of constantly arguing with retards.
And most popular games are just very safe and boring to appeal to the widest audience. Long gone are the days of Warcraft 3 or Quake 3.

Im in a WoW classic guild, and I'm surprisingly the oldest at 33, everyone is around age 18-21

Makes me wonder why all these guys who are 18-21 want to play Classic when they would have been too young to have any nostalgia for it.

They probably just want to know what the deal was. I doubt that most people mid 20s and older have so much free time to play games like WoW.

y-yeah, no 30 year old NEETs here, haha

32 years old. Pretty much only play single player games and coop games with my group from high school.

35 here. I play SCP Secret Lab online. Had fun with user servers last 2 years but now they're dead so have to settle with public servers. Trying to play on them on times children are asleep.

Attached: 1541181624684.png (568x388, 66.48K)

35, all my mates still play games, have no trouble getting along with zoomers, nor sticking my dick in them.

What sort of shit do you play OP?

I dont know about that. The 18-21 year olds in my guild are 10x more autistic with min-maxing than I am.

I dont even farm gold, I just buy it, these guys spend 40 hours a week farming gold.

The ancients of the past.. Have they come to give us the good word?

Just play when the kids are at school
You find plenty of other 30+ gamers then and they are chill as fuck

Don't bother with online during Corona lockdown, shit brain zoomers everywhere

30 and I'm a loner. I'll group up with people in games with raids/dungeons but making/maintaining friendships with them is too much effort for too little reward. Doesn't help that most people are insufferable meme addicted faggots.

>boomer
>25

Attached: 1585527641961.jpg (182x182, 5.02K)

I'm almost 30 and I know what you mean. I was part of a smallish community not too long ago, few hundred people or whatever. We all migrated to a discord server for communication and that's where the problems started. I just wanted to chill and play games but the lil zooms became weirdly obsessed with me since they found out I was older. Shit happened like them working together trying to find out where I work, and them scouring the internet for any information they can find on me. All the fucking drama they create is pure autism. You get to a point where you realize it's just better being a loner

What did you do to trigged the little zooms or were they just underaged brats?

>Shit happened like them working together trying to find out where I work, and them scouring the internet for any information they can find on me. All the fucking drama they create is pure autism. You get to a point where you realize it's just better being a loner

Zoomers want to do this because its how Zoomers compare social status to each other, by who has the coolest and most Chad internet presence.

They cant comprehend how 30+ year old boomers grew up in a time where it was drilled into your head not to put your information on the internet.

i'm over 30 and every guy i know plays video games
some are married and have kids

Online? Not many. Various tanks/planes games maybe? They all rather p2w though. Early PoE also attracted many D2 fans but these days are long gone.

I remember how all our teacher in school kept repeating to never tell anyone online your name or adress, to never post anything online you don't want everyone to see. Times sure have changed.

millennial....

I play online games all the time, usually with the same group of bros I've been playing with since my early 20s.

I've never been into making online friends as a general rule.

I use to play games with my cousins, but now they just spend all their time online chasing e-girls and simping.

None of them do it in real life (chasing girls that is) they only do it online.

How can they be fucked doing that shit? Women are so boring, and theyre only fun for sex, but youre not getting any sex from them online, so why even bother? The whole thing makes no sense to me. I guess I just dont have a normie brain. Id take a REAL LIFE woman, but interacting with them online? For what purpose exactly? Do they actually think its going to lead to sex in real life?

Little brats. They used to idolize me and then it turned to hate. Neither are appealing.

Yeah it's weird. It was really easy to find information on them (wasn't looking, other people did it) like pictures and names and workplaces. People don't give a fuck anymore.

I'm 26 and I'm not planning to stop gaymin anytime soon.
Then again I'm an autist with no gf, probably people have less time for their hobbies once they get married and have children.
But more to the topic, my dad likes Unreal Tournament 99 and Battlefield BC2 / BF3.

>Id take a REAL LIFE woman, but interacting with them online?
>For what purpose exactly?
>Do they actually think its going to lead to sex in real life?
same reason people ERP as faggots here

Not bragging but it's very possible to meet women online and have sex with them

How do you get good at videogames?

Is it too late at 32?

the same way you get good at anything else
put time into them

You wont have the reflexes/reaction time as teenagers and some zoomers do

who the fuck gives a shit about the age? you're playing with a fucking dude not dating or having sex with a tranny faggot , bruuuh

Just 38. Been on Red Dead 2, Fortnite, Doom (2016) and that new XCom.

Not really. Time doesn't always = better.

Back in early Arena days of WoW, I could never get Gladiator. I got a friend into the game in MOP, he had never played WoW before. Within a few weeks in arena he was playing at a gladiator level and went on to become a multi-glad.

Highest I ever could get despite having YEARS more experience in arena than him was Rival.

I guess what im saying here is

Time = Good

Some people just "click" with something, and they end up being really good at it, almost like its natural for them.

You never been in the gym, see a new guy come in, and within 6 months he looks better than 95% in the gym who have been there for years? Happens more often than you'd expect.

Based

Well that's the thing, I've been playing since I got my SNES when I was 8. But I never got any better.
So it's all downhill from here then reaction time wise? My last performance on SDVX was horrid. Wish the arcades would open up anyway.

I dont play online a lot (just some fighting game occasionally)