I don't understand

I don't understand
Why would adult man spend time playing video game aimed on the women and little girls?

Attached: IMG_20200430_221316_888.jpg (782x1280, 226.11K)

Kill yourself

Last two letters of your post.
You're welcome.

The hardest souls like the softest things

This only applies to men of course, women are mindless whores who just buy what's popular

Fuck you.

Attached: C10B2B3F-B6A8-404F-B4DD-86008F767F37.png (850x850, 62.66K)

Possibly because he wants to?

It's simple.
From 0-18, Humans are capable of fun when they are low IQ.
From 18-40, Humans increase their IQ but their emotional retardation grows even more as their souls are sucked out by corporate culture.
From 40-Death, Humans are peak EQ and IQ, and the midlife crisis unlocks their ability to fun again.

Basically only soulless stunted underage faggots in adult bodies can't have childish fun past 40.

It's probably gonna come as a shock to you but not everyone is as insecure as you are.

to stay relevant and make some waves on the internet

Better question is why he plays the worst shitties copy pasta scam that every existed instead of playing something with taste like Rune Factory.

While you aren't wrong, Sega and Nintendo marketed heavily during the 80's. To the point of everyday people knowing what a Nintendo and a Genesis were.

PS4 is mainstream console for normal people though, not switch

>ey holmes, give up that dodo code, puto

Attached: tumblr_ov0lbh5qSC1ral8aao1_500.jpg (500x606, 99.54K)

Its portable and got boomer friendly arcade games up the ass, pic related.

Attached: 37e39bfc64caf7a0ddb76827b31f44b6.jpg (850x1196, 270.99K)

Im sorry, is that Machete?

Why is it that beaners understand how to use a belt, but niggas still having trouble?

>manlets trying to act tough
When will they ever learn?

Attached: 1390461714897.jpg (533x688, 142.08K)

no, that's Animal Crossing
Pic related is a machete

Attached: images (76).jpg (515x515, 9.07K)

Yep

>this man raped and killed a girl in the 80s

>s?

If men more successful and liked than you are playing it and don't see an issue, maybe there's nothing wrong with it, and the issue is your fragile masculinity?

It's like someone who gets nervous being asked the time in public calling a pro mma fighter a beta because he cried after losing a fight.

This might shock you but once you get old enough you grow out of the high school mentality and you start appreciating things for what they are instead of trying to always seem cool.

Attached: 1509680498593.png (317x266, 28.64K)

Belts give them flashbacks.

Attached: neverForget.jpg (480x360, 27.01K)

>ME STILL BELIEVE IN GENDER GIRLS LIKE PINK AND PRETTY AND PONIES AND BOYS LIKE VIOLENCE AND BLOOD AND GORE ME NEANDERTHAL NO ENJOY CUTE THINGS GIRLS HAVE POOPOOBRAIN

it was self defense

say it to my face white boy. Me and the homies are coming over foo!

Because adult men are capable of making decisions without the approval of others.

Same reason people loved MLP: it's good

> Craig the cracker weighing on something he has 0 knowledge of

A question mark is not a letter, user.

2. 2 letters you retard

Dile8

He wouldn't, but posting a picture of the literal starting screens of a game to his instagram or whatever with #ad will give him a pretty nice sack of cash, so he'll do that.

Damn hes face is ageing fast.

He is 75 years old.

I don't think Latinos want to find themselves in Eastern Europe.

>starting screens
>gated behind months of game

Not an argument cuck shill reddit faggot. Seethe cope and go back, nigger.

>MLP
>good

Correct. Good job reading things correctly user. Would you like a gold star?