Fighting Games

This is the face of this generation's FGC. Say something nice about him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76.59K)

This is LOW

Black DSP.

TIER

hey alright

who was wrong ltg or viscant

GET

THAT

Both are retards.

RUUUUUUUUUW

IN THIS GAME YOU KNOW THE RULES

I don't think LTG is half a million in the hole to credit card companies, so I think he has surpassed the master.

tranny

I can't believe he made CeroBlast kill herself...

Citation needed

GET THAT ASS BANNED (FROM EVO)

LETTUCE DODGING

shouldnt the name be on the opposite arms?

Good to know. I don't pay attention to the fighting scene, I just watch some of the videos from time to time when I'm bored

check her discord.

I don't use discord.

>average competitive player.
>always involves himself in drama
people who like him don't even care about fighting games, they just like shitty reality tv

>her
>discord
No.

How's that global tourney ban from Capcom, LowIQFraud? Can't wait for him to get yeeted out of Twitch and everything else as well once he gets mass cancelled.

THIS

IS A FUCKING VIDEO

To be perfectly honest, that's the only reason to watch a "streamer" that I find acceptable and not totally weird. You just want to watch reality television and somebody making a complete ass of themselves.

DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKIN'

The dude has been banned from twitch for a long time and youtube doesn't give one fuck about that sort of thing unless you're white.

not him but

Attached: cb.jpg (640x673, 66.4K)

>How's that global tourney ban from Capcom, LowIQFraud?
Let's not pretend that LTG was going to any tourneys.
Not like that tranny.

I need a eulogy or a death certificate or a newspaper clipping or someshit besides a fucking instagram post fishing for ass pats.

doesnt confirm death and timestamp doesnt have date, this could be one of dozens of suicide threats

Based. Cancel culture bitch got a taste of their own medicine

I guess he was mentally touchable