Bruh moment #89

Attached: q6slj2zf6.png (534x593, 260.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y009oQEa8d8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LMAO !

WeirdChamp

wtf fortnite looks like that?

Attached: lynx.jpg (1280x720, 107.17K)

THIS KID PLAYS FARTNITE AND USES DUMBMOJIS LET'S BULLY HIM TO DEATH REDDIT ASSEMBLE ALL KEANU FANS WHOLESOME 100 MAN UP YOUR DIAMOND SWORDS

This, but unironically. Fuck Fortnite and fuck Epic Games.

NOOOO CHILDREN DONT KNOW ABOUT STAR WARS REFERENCES NOOOOO AHHHHH STAR WARS IS MY RELIGION HOW CAN THEY NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SHITTY DEGENERATE SCI FI RIP OFF FROM THE 80S

bruh

niggers tongue my anus

Attached: dance4.gif (368x368, 2.93M)

>stage a fake text message conversation
>LOL STFU FORTNITE FAGS XD AMIRITE BREATHTAKING REDDITORS????

Am I on reddit?

im 26 year old elder boomer and even i dont remember star wars

Yes.

that conversation was 100% staged

The only people who care about star wars are nu males and feminists. The fact that disney tries to force something that came out 5 years ago as massive is laughable.

OOOOHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK LOOK AT THIS ACTUAL CHILD HAVING FUN IN A POPULAR VIDEO GAME FOR CHILDREN ARRRGHHHHH LET'S FUCKING MASSACRE HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND MAKE HIM WATCH FUSH ROH DAH REDDIT ARMY FOR PEWDS

Attached: FELLOW DANKMEMERS I BLESS YOU WITH THIS BRO FIST POG CHAMP LETS GOOOO.gif (500x380, 994.93K)

I’m so old, I remember stormtroopers being german young men who would charge trenches and not extras in white plastic uniforms

>star wars will never fucking disappear

Attached: 1572914318319.jpg (640x469, 32.42K)

What was the dustbowl like, grandpa?

>The fact that disney tries to force something that came out 5 years ago as massive is laughable.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Get with the times old man

less frustrating than the TF2 map

fortnite is fun

kek

muh star trek

youtube.com/watch?v=Y009oQEa8d8

NOO not the starwarserino!

is that a FAMAS?

Kisame....

where to go, gotta keep givin' em heat, heat (Yeah)
Time to go double though, time they add up the math, mad
And I've been dealin' with so many things, havin' so many dreams

Attached: 2_2.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

We're leaving this thread

Attached: 1585394250128.jpg (1080x1080, 139.89K)

Imagine being bullied by literal redditors lmao

do your thing reddit, we need to leak this young teenager's personal information, stalk and harass him until he's forced to make a public apology on social media after attempting to kill himself, and then continue to harass him anyways because it's what wholesome 100 breathtaking keanu reeves would want, amiright? fortnite bad minecraft good