CeroBlast is losing it

CeroBlast is losing it.

Attached: IMG_20200430_235858.jpg (640x673, 66.4K)

who

Who?

THIS IS LOW

i'd ask who too but i don't care

In before 43%

who

literally who

Spot the TLoU tourists.

TIER

>who
just another tranny that is gonna increase the percentage lol

Fuck off election tourist

Isn't she the girl that got banned from Capcom for saying the forbidden N word? Is she upset about the ban?

nigga is so commonplace in the FGC that i think it's fucking stupid to punish anyone for using it on twitter. even fucking James Chen says nigga.

ill put this in a language someone who actually cares about shit like that will understand:
W H OMEGALUL

MENTALLY
UNTOUCHABLE

Another victim of

LOW

I've been here since 2009, not everyone knows your suicidal E-celebs.

>she

you're the fucking tourist, only e celebs allowed here are vtubers

>tranny
>discord

who

whobastank

who?

GOD MOTHAFUCKA

Who?

>phonenigger
>discord drama

whom?

LTG UPPING DAT PERCENTAGE
FUCKING BASED

Why are ppl
Saying who?

It’s ceroblast, a top 5 og 1v1er on rumble fighter, blacktop melee

If you don’t know then you’re the pleb here

Who?

Attached: 0974F918-5B64-444A-A914-2EBA7B00A00D.jpg (1080x1920, 82.29K)

I don't know who that is but anybody that announces that they are contemplating suicide is just a worthless attention whore that is looking for forced sympathy.
Do it or don't, just stop fishing for sympathy.

>throws rocks in a glass house
>surprised when the glass house breaks

This is a fucking video. To some tranny fuck on twitter named ceroblast. Now, I'm tired of this faggot fuck popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking street fighter video. I don't give a fuck about the aftermath from any of you ceroblast fans that feel sorry for this gay fuck. You fucking disgusting crotch smelling. Fag. Jizz Drinking. Semen bathing. Cum gargling. Anus thieving. Adams apple having. Thai ladyboy looking. Cock eating. Scrotum gorging. Male bone structure having. Non dick splitting. Take estrogen pills for years just to look like an ugly man. Wide shouldered. Shemale. Pretending to have a fucking mental illness. Man slash "woman". Speedrunner. 41 percenter. Testosterone dodger. Bridge jumper. Go to the women's room but pee standing up. 100% man. Happy because the government pays for your estrogen pills motherfucker. I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what? I'm not. I just don't feel sorry for these fucking "people", especially tranny fucks who sit there all day tweeting and making money for doing absolutely nothing, while a bunch of sorry fucks like yourselves play into it. If you don't like what the fuck I'm saying, then FUCK YOU.

Not video games

literally whom'stve?

>she
Get a grip. The man said nigger and now hes gone. He is irrelevant anyway so good riddens

TEST

>esports

>Caring about fighting games
Lel no

OSTERONE

GET

Literally who?

>4-5 years ago.

Attached: low hydration god.jpg (1237x687, 100.74K)

Who cares?

Cant make this shit up

Attached: 4376895D-458B-454D-A3F9-B88A0BEA04E0.jpg (1280x720, 107.4K)

>tranny contemplating suicide
Just do it faggot.

YO DICK

Attached: B5550A60-0238-48F1-B3D6-C826EF1B31BB.jpg (1536x2048, 191.94K)

Attached: 1578625650825.png (367x381, 7.73K)

Day of 42% soon bros

Yas Forums - Tranny Drama

You might actually be obsessed. You just can't get enough.

Not CEROBLAST! NOOOOOOOOO

Big fan of his discord posts!