Hey, did you see a cat with a Salvador Dali mustache?

hey, did you see a cat with a Salvador Dali mustache?

Attached: yiik cat.jpg (1280x720, 62.01K)

SALVADOR DALI?
I GET THAT REFERENCE!

game looks charming
have they improved the combat?

I heard people saying they did but I have no idea if it's true

L

Attached: lemonade.jpg (560x560, 18.75K)

CAT CAT CAT CAT DALI CAT CAT GOLDEN ALPACA SOUL SPACE SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK SOUL SPACE SOUL SPACE SHIT LEMONADE FUCK FUCK FUCK SOUL SPACE FUCK

Yes, it's now god-tier like Paper Mario. Go play it.

DUDE

This shit makes me laugh like a madman every time. Fuck

YEAH HE'S MY CAT HER NAME IS DALI

Attached: okdude.jpg (1000x1100, 259.8K)

THAT'S A BIG YIIKES FROM ME

Desert Punk is about a piece of shit that's practically unlikable and who doesn't transform at the end and yet it still has probably more fans than this game.

He’s not wrong in the context of the rest of what he’s talking about

The context of what he's talking about is that he released a poorly written game and when he got criticized for it he had a massive melt down and refused to accept the writing was trash

Attached: shakywakey.jpg (1200x618, 66.26K)

Combat will drive you crazy, but writing will make you give up on the game. It's EXACTLY what you imagine a pretentious English major would write.

>black female character
>looks like she came straight from some H-game

Attached: chondra.png (650x800, 277.83K)

he's wrong because he thinks people only disliked the game because the protagonist was a piece of shit, not because it was an awful game.

Attached: 1548843240238.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

You ever listened to the actual interview? He doesn’t care that people didn’t like the gameplay or other elements, he’s specifically talking about the people who dogpiled the game over stupid shit like “the crow asked me the name my parents gave me he’s dead naming”

>This shit and La Casa de Papel managed to ruin Dali for me
Congrats.

well of course he brushes off people who didn't like the gameplay, he designed a perfect game whose only flaw was that some people were too dumb to recognize that you're supposed to hate the protagonist

What a loser. He's unlikable because your writting is fucking shit.
He's wrong. Games are art. If shit like pic related gets a pass as art, then even GTA holds more artistic integrity.

Attached: newman_barnett_2.jpg (480x321, 15.51K)

That's far from being the main reason why people dogpiled the game. People can hold artistic games fine. There's a reason why people love Pathologic and despise this game.

I'm pretty sure most people just saw the main character and dismissed the game as being garbage without even looking into it to see how bad the gameplay was

The only problem I have with the MC is that he doesn't fit the period. He looks like a 2010's hipster nerd and not like a 90's alternative nerd like they where clearly going for. Other than that tho the character designs are at the very least fine.

nah, the gameplay's problems were immediately apparent even just from videos

I meant in terms of design in terms of writing oh geez thats a shit show

But andrew, by the end of the game he's STILL a peice of shit unlikable character, and your reference to an actual woman who died is beytond tasteless when the expy of her exists so alex himself can have his not really character growth.

>He’s still a piece of shit at the end
Not really

>inb4 running shine quote because nobody knows the plot outside memes

>Defending yiik
I'll never be more assured of the contrarian nature of Yas Forums more than this moment.

Attached: ijustdontknowanymore.png (872x595, 47.42K)