2nd game is the worst in the series and completely sullies the good name of the rest of the series

>2nd game is the worst in the series and completely sullies the good name of the rest of the series.
Any other examples of this happening Yas Forums??????

Attached: bioshock2.jpg (220x284, 30.67K)

Yes, Dark Souls 2.

Didn't more people dislike Infinite over BioShock 2? I really liked BioShock 2, Delta was pretty cool.

true

infinite is widely regarded as one of the greatest games of all time

witcher 2

>3rd game is the worst in the series and completely sullies the good name of the rest of the series.
Kill yourself OP Bioshock 2 was a great game

Attached: 516MoDB5idL._AC_SY400_.jpg (282x400, 34.3K)

Dragon Age

Also I actually don't get all the hate for Bioshock 2. I do agree that its the worst of the 3, but it is still a really good game.

did you read that on wikipedia? i looked at the 'games considered the greatest' article or whatever and it was such bullshit... i think the qualifier was literally 'mentions on GOAT lists made by at least 6 different "major" game journalists or outlets' - AKA corporate media machine garbage

>infinite is widely regarded as one of the greatest games of all time

by who user? I remember it getting praise at launch and then more and more people started to shit on it over the years

le epic troll XD

Bioshock 2 was awesome wtf

halo 2

Bioshock has always been shit.

Mass Effect 2

>Yahtzee
He thinks he's James Rolfe with a sophisticated accent, but he's really Chris Bores speaking in cockney

bit of a weird way to spell 3rd but w/e

Attached: mega bait.jpg (3000x3000, 367.81K)

Daddyshock is best shock. Eat shit OP. The first one is easily the most boring.

holy shit guys!

Attached: bombshock2.jpg (1200x630, 142.92K)

woah...

1>2>infinite

Attached: 1587999264654.png (235x402, 97.01K)

I wish a splicer would rape your shitpipe and then have you be drilled in said shitpipe by a big daddy.

[SPOILER] Don't worry it's just bait [/spoiler]

Attached: ff2.jpg (220x311, 21.86K)

sort of
up until infinite came out, people shat all over bs2 but really liked minerva's den dlc
then when it turned out infinite was a pretentious mess, they started looking at bs2 through a different lens and started praising it
it was always a decent game but Yas Forums has always had a weird relationship with it

Devil May Cry

All the Bioshocks suck dick to be fair.

Bioshock 2 is the best in the series and anyone who says otherwise is a subhuman.

People only disliked Bioshock 2 because Ken Levine didn't make it. Then Infinite came out and Levine was revealed to be a hack.

>2nd game is the reason the 3rd game is worse which makes the 3rd better than the 2nd

Basically this

DS2 is a good game that was compared unfairly to the success of its predecessor

Where my ds2 fans at

At least the gameplay improved over 1

I love Bioshock 2. Best combat in the series. Frozen drill dash build is super fun. Infinite is the bad Bioshock game. Shitty combat, pretentious world, convoluted story

Bioshock infinite would've been much better if it didn't try to be deep

It was very pretty but a slog to play on whatever the hardest difficulty was called

Infinite was completely forgotten by everyone after like 5 months.

I'm not gonna check if Devil May Cry has been posted but the correct answer is Devil May Cry.

That would be "Infinite," the barely playable piece of shit. Bioshock 2 wasn't half bad and it even had an ok rip off of Team Fortress 2 packaged with it.

I solidly believe they threw random philosophical elements into the game with no coherent message with the goal of making people think

It succeeded at that much at least though to this day I still have no idea what it was supposed to be about

2 > 1 > infinite

2 has the best gameplay

by everyone besides v/irgin contrarians

Last of us 2