What do you guys usually eat while playing vidya?

What do you guys usually eat while playing vidya?

Attached: crop.jpg (414x310, 28.41K)

Processed sugar is the worst thing you can possibly consume.

Pokemon creatures

American chocolate makes me sick

Chocolate isn't that bad. Soda is the real way to fuck your body up. If you drink Soda you are unhealthy period, end of discussion.

Usually water and unsalted peanuts

even diet soda? it has no sugar

>aspartame

Prosciutto and peaches with brie.

what about it?

who fucking cares about being healthy holy shit kill yourselves you fucking women

Attached: 1564621499248.gif (1280x720, 611.87K)

Diet soda is still bad for you but it's better than normal soda at least.

Nothing usually but I got some caramels lying around today, they're not very good

Water

Nothing, don't want crusty shit accumulating on the keyboard and mouse.

Ass

Attached: 1495419192834.jpg (480x360, 29.15K)

Reminder that seppo chocolate literally tastes of vomit because they became accustomed to the taste of spoiled milk.

carne asada fries, only thing Ill eat

Attached: 1463873606822.jpg (1000x750, 172.05K)

ok aussie

this niggas hand small

australian baked potato

Attached: australiandonut.jpg (640x428, 91.84K)

Don't like to eat at my keyboard/controllers But i usually drink beer while gaming.
>pic related is whats up for my Vancouverbros.

Attached: DAG_Rainshine_Can_1.1.jpg (1200x1200, 241.66K)

pic related

Attached: jims.png (512x233, 190.41K)

It's now two weeks since I cut all unnatural sugar and processed foods from my diet, and honestly sugar has been the easy part - fruit will take care of that desire easily. The hard part is that my coffee now tastes like shit even when I add milk, and I'm still trying to find out why. Not to say Starbucks is meant to be good, but right now whatever I brew is borderline unpalatable. I've lost 4.5 lbs (2kg) though so it is working.
I'm always curious what you mean when our chocolate tastes like shit, German chocolate does taste better but it doesn't seem night and day. The US is guilty of masking lack of flavor in food with sugar though, perhaps I'll see what you mean after quitting for a while.

how do you eat that while gaming?
you're gonna mess up your keyboard/mouse/controller and I doubt you can focus on a game while shoving those things inside you

shut up german faggot

you pause it, you fag

filthy american

fat cocks

Try reading it again.

>I'm always curious what you mean when our chocolate tastes like shit
The only way to make chocolate cheap in the 19th century in America was to use spoiled milk in the manufacturing process. Thus Americans became used to the taste and it hasn't changed to this day.

Attached: vomitchocolate.jpg (667x263, 87.88K)

Who the hell eats while they game? If I want to eat, I'll eat and watch some Netflix, Hulu, or Youtube. I'll game after when my hands are free.

Drinking on the other hand...different story.

Attached: ci-papago-brewing-orange-blossom-825e390978256410.png (400x600, 300.69K)

I didn't read it, too long

Beer.

Ow

I don't usually eat while playing, if I get hungry I usually stop and take a break to eat. I find it's a good habit, get's me up and moving to avoid stiffness (and other shit like clots) and avoid overdoing it.
If I do it's usually just an easy snack like a little debby or a peice of fruit like an orange or plum or something.
Usually just drink water too, stopped drinking soda years ago...
Getting older sucks

Attached: 1585022786746.gif (240x240, 41.75K)

>your soul when milkway is forbid in your country because some retarded rat thing
WHY, GOD, WHY.

I hope to Christ you don't sit around eating candy bars when you game.

If you're American, "chocolate" is fairly bad for you.

Sea salt is pretty good, desu.

fancy ham is for fags

I bet that guac sets it off. Looks delicious, would definitely double my routine for it.

looks like shit

i usually drink mexican beer but that can has a great visual aesthetic

looks scrumptious
I really like broccoli florets while I game.