Be honest, did he really do anything wrong?

Be honest, did he really do anything wrong?
Also, does Drakengard 3 confirm that Drakengard 2 is canon? Because it's confirmed that every timeline shown actually happens. And the androids are on some level completely aware of this. So Drakengard 2 is just an extension of this, with ending A of drakengard 1 just being it's own branch.
But that makes Drakengard 3 it's own separate set of timelines, because there has to be a set of branches where an android never shows up, altering how things happen. So is Drakengard 2 from the world where the androids never intervened?

Attached: caim2.jpg (1280x720, 68.49K)

W-why does he look like that?

all i know at this point is that time is convoluted

> Be honest, did he really do anything wrong?

Dude, look at his face. Dude looks worse than a skeleton. You get a glimpse of that nigger and you know something is the fuck wrong and to stay the fuck away from that dude.

It's a split timeline.
The timeline where Caim ends up in modern day Tokyo is the Nier timeline which then goes into Nier Automata.
Another ending leads into Drakengard 2 but Drakengard 2 is shit and doesn't have Taro's eccentricities backing it up so we pretend it doesn't exist.

you know why

It's a split timeline but now we know that all the timelines are interconnected and be tampered with, so now it's fucked up and convoluted. I think the best thing would be an actual sequel to Drakengard 1 made by Yoko Taro himself.

Drakengard is fucking shit. It's amazing how Tarofags eat literal shit and thank him for it

>did he really do anything wrong?

Well, he did slaughter those child soldiers without even a hint of remorse. That was at least a little wrong.

Aside from that, he's just a simple man that loves to murder, and found an acceptable outlet for it in the Empire.

If SINoALICE is in someway associated with an afterlife, is it a consolidated afterlife for all the split timelines, or is there a version of SINoALICE for each of the split timelines?

Also Emil fighting aliens, and stage plays.

>did he really do anything wrong
Caim ended up being a hero by default in the first game, because no matter how violent and unstable he was he still had his anger channeled at a greater evil in a world gone completely mad. The worst thing that he did was go out of his way to kill every child soldier in his path, but even that had some justification behind it because a lot of them ended up being possessed by the cult's dark magic.

Drakengard 2 is where he says "Fuck it" and prioritizes helping Angelus over the safety of the rest of the world.

Attached: Caim_entrance_Drakengard2.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

The guy just wanted some dragon pussy. Can you blame him?

Around the time of Drakengard's releases, its contemporaries like Dynasty Warriors 2 had equally mindnumbingly repetitive and shallow combat. It at least tried to mix it up somewhat with aerial Ace Combat-like sections too.

Today of course if you revisit it you get a horrible Mousou clone mechanics-wise, but the soundtrack, the atmosphere, story and tone of the game ultimately save it.

Taro games didn't start getting 'good enough' gameplay until Automata. The gameplay always came secondary to the story and themes before that.

He didn't do anything wrong but he is a bad person anyway so will be targeted and hated.

I blamed him less than I blamed Nowe anyhow.

Attached: Nowe_D2.png (300x405, 160.14K)

I bought the game 2 years ago and tried to play it but I'm too shit to pass chapter 3, so i just watched a playthrough (yes all the grinding) with no commentary. am i fake?

He was just a fucked up dude in a fucked up world. Really the only thing he did wrong was the child murder, but other than that he's alright. All the empire drones he slaughtered were being puppeteered by deities determined to destroy the world, and most of the other things he was involved in had more to do with other people being shit, like his sister.

When everyone in the game is a terrible person, it's hard to fault Caim for much when he was just killing monsters and other terrible people.

Attached: Dg2-illust-caim_angelus.jpg (680x960, 155.39K)

How the fuck Nowe was made?

Y’all even read the prequel comic ?

Attached: 488FF8C6-43E9-438C-9ED1-779090BD32BD.jpg (728x1038, 123.27K)

bro i just wanted to fuck a dragon...but im convinced that Fire Emblem Three Houses was trying to pull a Drakengard 1-2, and I assume the next FE game will continue the trend. Nukes and dragons...come on now.

Was Zero the queen beast?

inuart fucked furiae's body mid-flight

so taro writes weird and messed up shit, that's his thing, but would you consider the first drakengard his heaviest?

Drakengard has no redeeming characters. Everyone is a piece of shit and it's nihilist as fuck. At least Drakengard 3 had at least one good person in it. Nier and Nier Automata are heavy but there's hope.

Your mom is the queen beast

IIRC Inuart took Furiae's body into a special dragon Seed of Destruction called the Bone Casket, where they fused together and made Nowe.

heh

Attached: 1587931041663.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

leonard was nice.
he had some bad thoughts sure, but i think the worst he did was go jack off in the woods.

and want to touch kids.

yeah the bad thoughts.
at least he feels shame for it, him not having shame would probably be more entertaining though.

>Be honest, did he really do anything wrong?
He murdered a lot of people. Like a lot. But they were bad so it's fine.

Probably yes, from Branch C

Seere was a pretty nice kid even if he is technically a devil spawn

Not really. I take no pride in the bullshit I went through to unlock every ending.

Attached: 1567038666871.png (1703x1080, 1.89M)