"boner, no..."

"boner, no..."

Attached: Unf.jpg (1569x1347, 556.48K)

Seriously, is it a tranny?

its not

Attached: 1588251532325.png (1895x1065, 1.37M)

I mean they'll obviously say "It's a woman" one way or the other for virtual signaling points but was the intention in-house to make a tranny character.

Yes.

Jesus christ, is that natty?

theres a flashback of her fathers death where she appears as a little girl, her settlement or whatever has a gym and shes in a relationship with a dude. So shes just buffed as fuck

No, it's Abby.

It's MA'AM!

Who is this, anyway?

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY GAME Yas ForumsCELS!!!!

Attached: tank_l4d_re6_mercenaries_png_by_isobel_theroux_d8d0flb-fullview.png (1024x1062, 1.16M)

Her body model is clearly on roids.

It's just a female bodybuilder

Attached: 1588307991346.jpg (1200x1200, 242.29K)

Abby

You haven't seen her without makeup, have you?

I want her to crush me.

seriously though who is this physique supposed to appeal to? Men like their women thick and pudgy.

you know its really funny, men do get everything better. even our goddamn hormones are much stronger than womens hormones. test on a woman will literally turn her into a man overnight but estrogen on a man will never make him pass. test's effects on the body is more profound than estrogen.

>they call her/him/them/it 'Abs'

Attached: ohmahgahd.gif (260x146, 891.47K)

>post apocalypse
>i hrt myself today

A LOOK IS SASSY JOEL, LATE, IS USUAL.

who cares, she's a woman

Female (female) that knows where to get steroids during fucking postapocalypse

If the game is a success then the devs will say it is a Tranny. If the games fail the devs will claim it is a female.

Attached: 1588231891694.jpg (930x720, 344.99K)

>who is this physique supposed to appeal to
Strong men who aren't little walking vaginas that like their women thick and pudgy

yes

Attached: GC choking.webm (540x360, 2.02M)

no

what does that feel like? he looks so comfy

No, you fucking idiot
Actually use your fucking BRAIN
Can you imagine how offensive this would be to transwomen? Depicting them as musclebound, obviously masculine, aggressive, evil? Does that sound like virtue signalling to you, you drooling dipshit?

That thing is FUCKING HIDEOUS.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Who the fuck is going to be enjoying playing as this?
AHAHAHA.

Wrong, women should be sleek and fit, but not roid freaks. Thick and pudgy is a fucking meme. Stop worshipping cellulite-riddled pigs.

sweat but mixed with aroma of a woman, then a hard constriction on your neck, then you feel sleepy and her hand caressing your head, Achievable with a gay man too.

>gina will never heem me
why even live