Play Inazuma Eleven

Play Inazuma Eleven.

Attached: IE2_Cutscene_30.png (252x189, 63.72K)

C

U

N

T

Q

I played the first one.

Got up to the 2nd tournament, had to re-format my 3DS, lost motivation to beat it

>play my obscure shotacon fujoshi soccer visual novel
Fuck you

I got stuck on the match where the opponent uses a skill that paralyzes my goalie. I never touched it again.

c

u

n

n

Drink Coca-Cola

y

I do.

Attached: beta gif.gif (320x179, 457.71K)

i've played Go Shadow, IE and Blizzard. Pretty fun games, probably gonna hack my other 3ds and play the world cup one and the other IE Go game.
the story is gay and the localizations are dangerously bad but the gameplay is kino with jammin mitsuda tracks

c

u

Fantasy Life > LBX > Inazuma Eleven > Yokai Watch > Ni No Kuni

n

LBX is boss

professor layton>>>

All these cool IPs, and Hino keeps fucking up.

;_;

Should I watch the anime if I fap to lolis and shotas?

I like the game but holy shit I'll never know how they managed to make a game easier than fucking pokemon.

The plot of the third game went so far in the stupid area, that it sprung back from the other side and become too real for its own good.

Attached: 3f376713ec365d88f471aa283ccd13e40c6fd20ev2_00.jpg (512x288, 17.14K)

Try the original series. It has a lot of good stuff in it.
Further seasons have much bigger assortment of cute girls and boys but the actual anime becomes surprisingly uninspiring where they went for Jojo's Stands, Time Travel, going to space and so on.

The boys are pretty cute

you can challenge yourself like you can with pokemon. restrict the amount of special moves you use per fight. i admit it's a bit harder though in newer games because they have a boner for scripted battles

The story is easy, but the post game content can become truly unfair some times. They introduce restrictions like your team need to be monotyped, all girls team, forbidden use of Shoot or Catch techniques, or you know, giving your opponents unlimited energy, so they can spam the strongest techniques without worry, and if you are not strong enough or do not wombo combo them you will fail.

>fujoshi spotted
post your panties

Attached: b5751653de4ada4df33a7427d96b7705.jpg (760x769, 109.04K)

The original games were fine but the GO games suffer from scripted battles a lot. Like, playing through Chrono Stone and have those "You need to score X times in five minutes or you fail automatically" scenarios really cancerous.

I think I’m autistic because every time I see Inazuma Eleven my brain translates it to Eureka Seven

Well, I guess there is a connection between them.
Both of them were advertised in McDonalds and have "the only good season is the first season" situation.

Inazuma Eleven Ares game when?

This

After Fantasy life 2.

Yeah, it has such moments.

Attached: 38eb31dbe66e4a19b01d43e1d06bbb01.jpg (1256x1474, 588.22K)