Why are there hardly any good shounen video-games?

Why are there hardly any good shounen video-games?

Attached: Cam.jpg (584x1024, 76.02K)

what is the purpose of that moronic collar?

Hardly any good shonen

>Bandai makes anime arena fighter #9,999 instead of using a real developer
>Wonders why sales dried up

Why is Steam never called out for its shill reviews? This game was terrible, yet it's rated a 9/10 on Steam.

Attached: Fucking Horrible.jpg (674x676, 265.46K)

Its part of hero costume.

this game makes me so sad, at its core its competent, but there are so many quality of life things that it is missing that every fighter has these days that for some reason they didn't bother to put in here. The 2 that Irk me the most are the fact that there is nothing to prevent online players from disconnecting when they lose and the fact that the character intros and outros have no subtitles, not even in the gallery, fucking something even jump force managed to do.

Attached: confused toga.png (466x682, 298.88K)

>watch some gameplay footage
>feels like a game limited by a PS2 hardware

That's bamco for you.

barely any good shounen
though some gems still exist

Attached: Tanjiro Breath of Water.jpg (1858x1415, 388.93K)

her tits don't make sense. how she get that squish in her cleavage whilst getting the firm globular titties in her jacket?

>why does a genre exclusively for small boys and manchildren with no taste have no good game

such as?

Because anything and everything related to adaptations of Japanese properties going in to a video game format have their budgets cut down to the bare minimum. It's why all the good ones are made outside of that region.

Demon Slayer
FMA
Yu Yu Hakushou
Trigun
Samurai Champloo
Rurouni Kenshin

> samurai champloo
it's a stretch but I can see where you're coming from
> trigun
what did he mean by this. Did you watch it to the end? do you know what a shounen is?

naruto storm 3 and 4 are absolutely amazing

>Demon Slayer
Opinion disregarded

>metacritic

Nice joke

>every positive review is a shill

Good hob retard

Attached: retard.jpg (478x424, 79.06K)

>Bandai makes anime arena fighter #9,999 instead of using a real developer
Byaking IS a real developer and has done a plethora of arena fighters before this unlike Spike Chunisoft and CyberConnect 2

>Wonders why sales dried up
Sales were good though and they're continuing supporting the game with updates. The problem is that Americucks has now got it in them that they hate arena fighters and they only developer who should do anime tie-ins are ArcSys (last decade it was Platinum) even though they'll stop playing them after the first week.

>Why is Steam never called out for its shill reviews? This game was terrible, yet it's rated a 9/10 on Steam.
user...I got a secret for you, people actually like this game.

>The 2 that Irk me the most are the fact that there is nothing to prevent online players from disconnecting when they lose
There's a new system that marks rage quitters as "villains" and has them marked so that they're matched up with other "villains".

>and the fact that the character intros and outros have no subtitles,
Who cares?

>It's why all the good ones are made outside of that region.
Why does Yas Forums spout the most retarded shit?

shounen is shit

This is why I don't take Yas Forums's shit opinion seriously

There are plenty of good ones. Just no new good ones. Bamco has held every fucking anime license for the last like 15 years, and they found such insane success with naruto ultimate ninja storm that every single game since is some variation on it's arena fighting formula.
>hurr tenkaichi
yeah yeah okay, sure, everything's cloning tenkaichi.

it's decent but it's normie as fuck. idek how it won over vinland saga in crunchyroll's gay ass awards show for best anime last year.

>do you know what a shounen is
Do you?

Attached: 4DDDCD66-801D-4CD3-8A84-373BA5CBD690.jpg (1112x181, 104.69K)

Don't worry, it's coming

Attached: ft.png (469x600, 630.02K)

A lot of people calling the game shit didn't even pay it.
Arena fighters existed before the ninja storm series you fucking dumbass.

Vinland Saga went to shit after Farmland Saga while Demon Slayer kept consistent quality since
I agree with you that the prologue for VS was the tightest shit though

That's the same score as the KLK game Yas Forums kept shilling here

post your shit taste then coward

To bad Fairy Tail as a whole is shit and no amount of fan service can save it.

They did, and none of them were even 1/100 as popular or fluid or well developed as nuns, which is what I said in my post.
>It's arena fighting formula

Licensed Shonen Anime Arena Fighters & Musous are basically Japan's equivalent to yearly sports games: annualized, iterative, and low-effort outside of some attack animations. Just like sports games, people buy them for the roster.

>and none of them were even 1/100 as popular or fluid or well developed as nuns,
Imagine actually thinking this

Boku no Pico

The NUNS got shat on for being simplistic button mashers and most people stopped playing them after a week.

>arena fighters
>musous
The problem is the genre

>manga shits the bed
>better shoehorn in this brown bunny bitch to pander to coomers
I love how Hori is so unapolagetic to how shit he is

Attached: deep and interesting powers.jpg (2968x3624, 2.62M)

At least change your file name hatefag

Demon Slayer is pure kino what the fuck are you on about

Most of these aren't even punches. Are you just saying that to fight you can't use your arms and legs because that's fucing stupid

Silence nerd

Congrats user! You're a complete fucking faggot

Attached: 0la76sf04gk31.jpg (1242x1327, 99.1K)

>some literal who on twitter also likes it so I must change my opinion
just goes to show you're a malleable faggot

I see no argument against it

>Ninja
>literal who

>>better shoehorn in this brown bunny bitch to pander to coomers
Post coomer bunny
>tfw the spinoff manga unironically managed a main character developing his power better than Deku "I hit a brick wall so now I must have SEVEN quirks"

>expecting me to care about some flavour of the month e-celeb that will fade into obscurity in a couple years
I'm still waiting for you to tell me why KnY isn't kino