Pendejo

He killed an innocent doctor who wanted to save humanity. Press s to spit on grave.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9OtSDqxqsg
youtube.com/watch?v=zPlAyrrVdF8
youtu.be/tsG0VIb2kzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Latinos are worse than Africans.

>fireflies
>innocent

Maybe but the means doesn't justify the ends, not when you're not even absolutely certain Ellie's death would result in a cure. Had it been the case she would've then the surgeon would've had justifiable cause to sacrifice her if she consented to the procedure.

s

Attached: joelerino.jpg (1826x1063, 105.3K)

>save humanity
Yeah sure, they would've harvested her brain and failed to make a cure because they're a rag tag bunch of retards who don't have the time or resources to do it properly. It would've been a wasted death for somebody who could've passed her immunity to the next generation if nigger cuckmann didn't make her a dyke.

Attached: Wigger Death Metal Drummer with Grill.jpg (1280x720, 47.26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k9OtSDqxqsg

>say the subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=zPlAyrrVdF8

There's no difference between them at all.

Attached: image.jpg (719x666, 146.8K)

In case you haven't seen the new leaks Joel gets spat on by a Latino calling him "pendejo"

I didn't do anything.

Attached: 1585319108761.jpg (480x360, 10.72K)

wasn't it completely optional to kill the doctors? I swear it was

Can't wait to see how Ellie kills the spic.

Why are there so many spics on here

Joel did a bad thing. Does Not warrant the death he receives.

No you have to kill one of them. One of them called me a bad word though, so I took care of her too.

You know I've seen people throw around the idea that the ending of the game will force you to choose killing the tranny or Ellie.

But realistically anyone who has played a Walking Dead game and has pattern recognition knows that characters you can choose to "save" don't last long in these kinds of scenarios. The "choice" would mean signing a death warrant for both characters since if they plan on making a Part III they're not gonna make two versions with expensive cinematics dependent on what you picked in Part II.

Attached: newyork.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

It is shown that the death he got had to be quiet since they seem not to want any attention (although that fucker almost ruins it by shooting Ellie).

The fireflies were going to kill him even if he cooperated. They were all pieces of shit and got what they deserved.

nooo fuckk you and ND

Attached: 20476097_147454249166175_6571778779488185142_n.jpg (358x355, 9.09K)

youtu.be/tsG0VIb2kzY

>Kills a hack of a doctor group.
>MUH AUTHORITY! NO COST TOO GREAT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'd say neck yourself, but you'll probably have more like dying trying to survive than actually trying to kill yourself.

One of them comes at you and you kill him in self-defence, the rest are optional.

S

*luck

Owen understood what vengeance entails, signs of a good man. I bet no one told Abby what really happened that day. I can only sympathize with her the moment she finds out her dad was dead after that, nah.

the doctor was killing innocent people and about to a little girl to find a cure, fuck yourself you tranny lgbt faggot

Attached: lmao.jpg (1228x3080, 467.92K)

If they were going to kill Joel off they should've done if by either mortally wounding him from a gang encounter or a combination of gang/infected. Then have him say a few words in his final moments. Something along the lines of him accepting his death and despite living as long as he did he couldn't forget what it meant to be the one to survive, all the men and women he had to kill to do it.

Nah, let's just make a contrived revenge plot and kill him by cracking his skull open with a golf club while Ellie watches.

sorry, sweetie. This is the zombie apocalypse. You don't get a happy ending. It was blind luck that Joel did. All the people he killed did not.

It was blind luck that Joel got a happy ending in the first game*

Well of course not, they attacked him what did they expect? You live by the sword, you die by the sword isn't that how it goes? In either scenario Joel dies but the way Naughty Dog pulled it off expecting the player to give a shit is worthy of ridicule.

Of course one take the time to steal the phone

Oh shit, thats right. Makes Abby look like an even bigger cunt and unlikely to relate to.

s

Attached: Joel.png (1006x484, 350.89K)

TLoU 1 had a kino ending, what a shame