What games do you want to see here, Yas Forums? There will be already announced games AND new reveals from several devs

What games do you want to see here, Yas Forums? There will be already announced games AND new reveals from several devs.
Please no console wars.

Attached: b27bf5464c7f8cd9c139be3a274f0d1d.png (789x631, 202.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TiC_Podcast/status/867403801778679808?s=20
twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/966956842751414273?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i just want to know about their backwards compatibility program

same here. i'm a lot more interested in how they handle back compat more than next gen games because it's a next gen console regardless so will get most next gen games. it's the back compat which is make or break for me.

I just want their new console to have games.

This, I want to know how they will handle the xbox one games aside from that smart delivery shit.

forget xbox one games. it's all about the 360 and hueg games. i read stuff about HDR and 4k for games but i don't know if that's as standard or select titles.

The same thing I want from MS every year: Bankruptcy

Some Japanese games. Maybe team ninja’s next game.

Also some concrete details on backward compatibility.

All xbox one games are compatible, smart delivery is only for ones that also have a remastered xsex version, if the dev chooses to enable it

Games I want to play. Xbone has been a $200 paper weight for me this generation

i fail to believe they'd enhance the old ninja gaiden games without commissioning a new one.

Capcom supposedly has 3 games to announce besides the 2 RE games before Q1 2021, i'm hoping at least one of them will be here.
We will probably get something from EA, Madden/FIFA or Battlefield/Battlefront, my hope is for Project Maverick reveal.
Ubisoft is confirmed showing AC, maybe we'll see more of WD Legion, or that sports game (Rollerbladers?), Skull and Bones is also a possibility.
I can't see Activision bringing anything, unless they intend to reveal the new Crash there
ID@XBOX will have stuff for sure, but what is anyone's guess
Can't see Square Enix bringing anything to the table as well, maybe Babylon's Fall, or more SE games for Game Pass
Ditto Sega, unless they bring Sega to talk about PSO2 or the SEGA Music thing they announced today
Bandai Namco and Microsft are pretty chummies with each other, so Tales of Arise is a good bet, bet on anime coming from Bandai Namco as well

Dino Crisis
Screencap this

If Microsoft made Xbox Live free to play I would probably get an Series X. I know they'll never do it since it makes them so much money but that would probably be the only way I'd get one at this point.

I think is a given that most games (if not all) in the backcompat list will (eventually) get an upgrade, similar to the x enhanced patches that some games have.
I wouldn't expect them to expand the list tho.

>All xbox one games are compatible
I just want a confirmation that I can put any xbox one disc in it and it'll run, without needing the publisher's approval.

How hype would you be if they announce a new Jet Set Radio?

i've always been of the opinion they take their time to enhance back compat games that were historically xbox exclusives/timed exclusives because they're going to make a new one like splinter cell (originally xbox exclusive, some games still are like conviction) and ninja gaiden. the fact they haven't even brought any JSR game back via back compat at all to me suggests they don't have any plans for the series. that or they're working on a remaster but i doubt that too.

this. if phil wants to do japshit he better get a new ninja gaiden rolling or something and that sure as shit doesn't sound likely. another unlikely but fun one would be something like jet set. maybe in a dream world.
i would wish you were right but they pretty much seem to be doing the method of sucking up everything opposed to pure exclusives so it could be they are just giving it some representation for the few older fans.

Attached: Hayabusa.jpg (444x333, 41.81K)

Doesn't JSR have license issues?

blinx 3

it's on steam right now so, no.

I'm expecting and hoping for Sega to reveal something. Sega's been surprisingly supportive of the Xbox One, the fact Shining Resonance Refrain and Valkyria Chronicles 4 released on it is a miracle. I have a feeling MS is gearing up for a lot of partnerships with them. The only reason I own an Original Xbox is cause of Sega's games on it. Would be a huge get if MS got some exclusives out of them.

if it is in development we won't know for years from now anyway. team ninja just finished nioh 2 and are working on the pc port for november and then maybe DLC after that so i doubt development has even started yet IF MS did commission it.
i think they use back compat as a measuring stick too. maybe they took their time to enhance it to see how popular it was.

Games? What games?

Attached: 1533628601228.png (705x853, 46.86K)

Halo Infinite looks better than anything on the gaystation 5

RPGs

There isn't even anything on the gaystation 5 LMAO

To be fair there was that leaked footage from Godfall

still wondering what came of this

twitter.com/TiC_Podcast/status/867403801778679808?s=20
twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/966956842751414273?s=20

The only way MS could possibly hope to beat Sony this next gen is to embrace video games as video games.
Sony is the master of movie-games and MS just can't compete.
MS can be Nintendo but with amazing modern graphics.
Just forget the politics and just focus on "VIDEO GAMES".

Attached: 1339210234369.jpg (512x384, 27.52K)

Senran Kagura, Warriors Orochi, Earth Defense Force, Dragon's Dogma, and Gran Turismo.

They’ve said that anything that can run on an Xbox 1 will also run on the Series X. That includes the backwards compatible original and 360 titles. They’ll probably expand on those as well.

forza overtook gran turismo a long time ago. the horizon series is probably the most played racer in the world right now. it's the highest rated anyway.

Attached: 1588289161588.png (4416x3136, 2.05M)

Underage Panty Quest games. Uncensored.

Attached: 5f4.jpg (852x480, 36.7K)

Horizon is casual trash for shitters, that's why it's popular.

Fucking mri that day ); I hate IVs

I'm guessing it's for Age of Empires 4, it's developed by Relic.

even the mainline forza games since forza motorsport 4.

>They’ll probably expand on those as well.

i really fuckin hope so

I just want the Max Payne series backwards compatability.

i'd laugh if it's exclusive. one of the games was back in the day on xbox.

Capcom only has 1 RE left to announce. 3R just came out. That said, RE8 will almost certainly be at the Sony event. Of the remaining 3, one is definitely MH Next for Switch which leaves either Street Fighter 6, or another MvC and one smaller game.

Full support from O Xbox and 360 games already back compat, as well as all Xbox One games.

I'm willing to bet it's mostly just upscaled shit of already announced games, and probably a teaser gameplay session of the new halo.

Also forza cause of course.

Did that new Battletoads ever come out?

MS is doing two "E3s". One for 3rd party (this one) and 1st party in june/july.

nope, they announced it for 2019 they immediately shut down all talk about it. Nothing in nearly a year, I'd be surprised if it isn't canned.

I want another JET SET RADIOOOOOOOO

Alan Wake
Splinter Cell
JGRF
Ninja Gaiden

All devoid of any QTE's, multiplayer shit, dlc ass rape, cinematic aspirations and identity politics.

Attached: 1560058405913.jpg (600x323, 62.67K)

so not even halo and forza. Eesh.
Hopefully something good gets announced I guess but I'm not hopeful. We'll probably just see ubisoft blatantly lying about "4k60fps!" again like they did with origins, and then whatever other aaa third parties have shit coming out.