Listening to IIIIII WAS ALWAYS A FOOL....... FOR MY JOHNNY on the radio for the tenth time in about four hours

>listening to IIIIII WAS ALWAYS A FOOL....... FOR MY JOHNNY on the radio for the tenth time in about four hours
>switch stations
>"Now I'm gonna play one of my VERY favorite songs for you"
>PLAY THE GUITAR... PLAY IT AGAIN... MY JOHNNY
Are there any mods that add more music? I'm going insane.

Attached: 6b5685a0e5ff23b73b05ae218c254cc1b6e13e33.jpg (616x353, 35.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLecDhpuGtSh6PrszxKlxORvi9pnoBhl66
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35061
youtube.com/watch?v=fO7-a39L0jU
youtube.com/watch?v=EcA24RTmnF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was this a good DLC?

Attached: 33372_full.jpg (460x215, 24.48K)

>Are there any mods that add more music? I'm going insane.
like 100 of them

no

i liked it

BE SURE IT'S TRUE
WHEN YOU SAY
I LOVE YOU
IT'S A SIN
TO TELL
A LIE

the best one. best fallout DLC overall tied with far harbor

Attached: 1588296324548.jpg (1716x1032, 327.37K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLecDhpuGtSh6PrszxKlxORvi9pnoBhl66
I usually use mojave radio extended, this playlist while not having all songs from the mod is a good represenative of it
My favorite song from it is "The devil made texas" it played that somewhat frequently and I liked that it did

Has anyone just done a complete kill play through? Like not even attempting missions just kill everyone.
>the courier is brain damaged from his headshot
>is convinced he’s an automaton in some weird world and controlled by a god
>nothing is real they’re all just bits of code
>is broken by nothing is real and tries to wipe out existence so they don’t have to suffer in this eternal digital limbo

>far harbor
are you memeing or is far harbor a legit diamond hidden in the rough?

yes, better than Honest Heart desu but Joshua Graham carried HH so...

its so much better than the story line of FO4. much more dialogue and addresses a lot of the complaints people had with FO4

people forgot beth redeemed themselves with Far Harbor then fucked it all up with F76

I've never played any of the DLC. Is it worth?

Probably outdated information, but back when I played, I picked up More Where That Came From for Fallout 3, and there was a variant of it for New Vegas, too.

I have been declared KING of Far Haba.

You may bow.

In Fallout 4 I did, fucking piece of shit NPCs. I installed a mod that removes all essential-ness and roleplayed as a prefessional sweeper who exterminates people in a town so a higher power can move in. Fucking todd

The CONELRAD mod is great and adds a ton of 50s Cold War related songs. You'd be surprised at how fitting many of them are.
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35061

This one is my personal favorite from the mod:
youtube.com/watch?v=fO7-a39L0jU

Where did you find this picture of me?

Dead Money - You either love it or hate it. There are some annoying elements but the background story seemed reasonable and the atmosphere was great.

Honest Hearts - Set in Zion National Park which is a moderately sized game map. You basically go around shooting enemy tribes and a couple of mutated animals while helping out two characters. Joshua Graham is pretty good.

Old World Blues - Prepare for a lot of mad scientist jokes. Whole DLC is essentially a parody set in a giant crater housing a research facility.

Lonesome Road - A bit mediocre. You wander through an urban area which has recently been hit by a nuke so you encounter a lot of mutants and deathclaws. Some of the areas are interesting to explore but Ulysses really brings it down from his constant ramblings.

Holy shit this meme is accurate

3 and NV are among the few games where I don't get tired of the music. I eventually mute the music in other games and only turn it back on for certain situations, but I never turned off the radio in 3 or NV. I just love the songs, and I also like Three Dog and Mr New Vegas talking about my exploits, even tho I already know after which quests their lines get updated.

All FNV dlcs were kino

I fit most of these, but I don't understand how having a full head of hair indicates being a loner, but that's just how this kind of bait is I suppose.

Man, I need to replay NV. I haven't touched it since highschool, I still regard it as my favorite game but I haven't even finished all the DLCs. Beaten the main game at least 5-6 times though.

Holy shit that's literally me.

>Handsome but not quite handsome 'enough'
>Hobby/skill they worked hard at
>Has friends
>Never had a gf
No to these ones but the rest are highly relatable. I'm engaged

IMO they're all worth playing and they're all dirt cheap at this point. Honest Hearts is still the best though, the setting is pure kino and Joshua Graham is in the running for the coolest guy in the entire game.

LONE STAR SHINE DOWN ON MY HOME TOWN

heathen.

i understand wanting to upgrade the gunplay, the hardcore mode mechanics, and many many many other things in NV. but dont you dare bitch about the soundtrack, even if it gets repetitive.

>every track in NV bangs
>3 has ONE good song youtube.com/watch?v=EcA24RTmnF8
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Are there any mods that add more music? I'm going insane.

Don't. Radio New Vegas and Mojave station are an essential part of New Vegas' god tier atmosphere and world. One day you'll be listening to these songs on repeat wishing you lived in that world.

Everyone fits most of these, calm down

FILL
MY
MEMORY
LIGHT
MY
WAY

>Don't. Radio New Vegas and Mojave station are an essential part of New Vegas' god tier atmosphere and world.
It feels like there's like six songs in the entire game sometimes. It's so repetitive. I've already heard the same few songs over and over again and I'm not even far into this file
I'm sure you can still get the atmosphere of the game without having to literally only listen to the included songs

Based, although I still like the rest

Attached: 1588058863713.png (540x540, 201.7K)