Untitled

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 19.74K)

Attached: 1582988371400.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

I'm gonna go get a drink and something to eat

The original One Winged Angel is still the best. The other versions miss the point.

Take your time

Attached: lol.webm (640x480, 2.79M)

>Deals Gravity-based damage
>Cannot actually kill you

I dont understand what it is exactly but the original ps1 version of one winged angel sounds more powerful than every other rendition. The instruments sound punchier and more impact. It somehow manages to have more weight to it than the orchestrated versions.

Which summon takes the longest in this game and how long does it take?

Why must he ruin even the civil discussions on FF7R? I'd wish he and the entirety of Australia would get rangebanned.

Because it's basically a summary of the whole soundtrack. You have the military marching band, the brass, the flute, the bell, etc. Like you said, every instrument has punch and gets their own time to shine. Uematsu composed every part of the song individually and then put them together, hence why they're so distinct.

It's because there's nothing even close to it's scale on the OST, it really comes out of nowhere and catches you off guard

>Which summon takes the longest in this game
You would know if you had actually played it dumbass zoomer. Because the answer to that question is extremely obvious.

Imagine having a 2 min long attack that can't even kill anyone

I've been shitposting about this game for 3 weeks and still don't know who the fuck Barry is

Knights of the Round. I think it takes like a full minute.

One of Yas Forums's resident hyperautists who defends FFXV to the death while attacking other games (mostly action games, and especially anything done by Nomura). You can tell it's Barry because he loves to spam webms and get into long reply wars.

Oh man being around for his prerelease KH3 threads was an experience

I don't know much about him either other than he's and autistic black Aussie who vehemently defended FF15 pre and post release. He has a massive hate boner for KH and Nomura.

This shit makes no fucking sense. How could the party possibly survive the entire galaxy being destroyed? How can Sephiroth do it multiple times? What the fuck? What the hell is happening???

Attached: downs.png (166x114, 23.08K)

Because the game doesn't take place in our galaxy.

It's not real.
In the same way Cloud omnislashing shirtless Sephiroth isn't real.

It's an illusion, he's just jacking himself off before he attacks you

the hole in jupiter always gets me

He's you you fucking tumor

Fuck me. I've never played before and I just finished disc 2. Does he do this just once or should I remap fast forward to something easy to reach?

This game is so shit

Just quit playing faggot

But I like the game why would I do that

its a metaphor

I remember him doing it more than once.

How do i beat him bros. Im at level 63 and don't have any ribbons ___ ;_;

They're gonna cut it for being "too videogamey" to subvert our expectations.

>Does he do this just once
LMAO

He does it multiple times lol. And it can't even kill you because it only removes a percentage of your HP rather than subtract from it.

Thank god for emulators.

a boogieman
just barge in any thread and make up a random name and blame any thread de-rails on him/her/xe

Use Knights of the Round.

That animation was added for the North American release. Since they're making the remakes based on the Japanese version, it wouldn't be "cut" since the Japanese version never had it to begin with.

It really can't kill you? I thought it was a percentage of your total hp not just what you have on hand

honestly the amount of stuff added to the NA version is kinda staggering

would it have ever been as popular if it was a straight port of the Japanese version?

15/16th of your hp

It's one of his abilities he'll rotate through multiple times, but unless you're a literal child or an idiot you won't see it. Dude's a complete pushover.