There are no more good games

There are no more good games.

Attached: 1587756294981.jpg (1120x640, 74.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/icYXEobUKS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he loves DOOM Eternal even though he sucks at it.

i'm pretty excited for cyberpunk 2077

One just came out today

Attached: SoR4.jpg (1421x800, 377.79K)

>"I can’t believe Yoshi is about to turn 30 – he still looks so young! It’s strange to think that 90% of his eggs are already gone – 97% by the time he turns 40 – so I hope he thinks about letting me smell them before it’s too late! Just for laughs haha :)"

1 dollar

underrated

Persona 5 Royal
FF7 Remake

There's two good games that were released within the last two months. Now Trials of Mana, that game is overrated.

top zozzle

Attached: IGA wine.jpg (940x400, 113K)

>Uninspired re-releases
>good

Nigger games don't count obviously

>calling a Streets of Rage title made by frogs a nigger game
Just admit you don't like video games anymore, you dirty casual.

>thinks he's not casual because he plays mediocre shit
Lol

It's a 9/10 game that you haven't played because you're an autistic mouthbreather.

TODAY ON XPLAY!

>tumble weed rolls bye

NOTHING, GAMES ARE SHIT NOW!

Not an argument.

True, that was a fact I posted.

There will always be a good game even if it is surrounded by a pile of bad ones.

Attached: a happy dog.gif (368x368, 1.72M)

O N E D O L L A R
N
E

D
O
L
L
A
R

name a good game franchise made after 2010.
protip: you can't

Attached: 220px-Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (220x284, 27.6K)

jesus christ can we cool it with the racism? for real

Titanfall

demon souls came out in 2009

jej

youtu.be/icYXEobUKS8

technically yes but dark souls was a series of its own, but yeah okay.
here is another answer.

Attached: c3452d2e2a357d68c71967170cf51cfd9d31a277r1-2048-2048v2_uhq.jpg (2048x2048, 415.78K)

Anarchy is great but Molymeme is a fag. I could choke him out without even trying.

Attached: 840BDCCC-5B13-4191-B26E-07A50851F4BF.jpg (832x1000, 47.2K)

His dad is Jewish.
So that makes him not Jewish, as your mother needs to be the Jewish one for you to be considered a Jew.

"A Jew brought up among Germans may assume German custom, German words. He may be wholly imbued with that German fluid but the nucleus of his spiritual structure will always remain Jewish, because his blood, his body, his physical-racial type are Jewish. ... It is impossible for a man to become assimilated with people whose blood is different from his own. In order to become assimilated, he must change his body, he must become one of them, in blood. ... There can be no assimilation as long as there is no mixed marriage. ... An increase in the number of mixed marriages is the only sure and infallible means for the destruction of nationality as such. ... A preservation of national integrity is impossible except by a preservation of racial purity, and for that purpose we are in need of a territory of our own where our people will constitute the overwhelming majority."
V. Jabotinsky

Hand of Fate
Risk of Rain

but there's 40 years of good ones

eggum preservicus