What the fuck ever happened to making games where the visuals are actually readable without having to pixel hunt?

what the fuck ever happened to making games where the visuals are actually readable without having to pixel hunt?

Attached: Post-Scriptum-Screenshots-3.jpg (1920x1080, 167.12K)

What's wrong? Get clapped by a Lee-Enfield from 400m because you sprinted through an open field again?

never played it, pointing out this shit that's been going on for almost a decade now is ass

>Never played it
>Uses it as an example of pixel hunting

This is why I don't play "military" FPS games. Getting sniped from half a mile away by someone you couldn't possibly have seen is never fun.

what are gameplay videos?

Ok retard

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

retard

How about you kiss me one the lips after apologizing for shitting on PS, you faggot

git gud

Speaking of which, how is Post Scriptum? I generally like those types of games but I can’t help but feel like i’ve played the same indie realistic war game thousands of times.
Does it offer anything different than say tripwire games or Verdun/Tannenberg?

>using heavily compressed shitty quality gameplay videos from youtube as a basis for calling a game a "pixel hunter"
Holy fucking shit, why are people so retarded

>4k is compressed

k

much larger scale, more content, more factions

where is the enemy here?

Attached: 9.jpg (1920x1080, 241.51K)

this game is so fucking easy, i was getting 30-40 kills a round and only dying 3 times every match on the free weekend

Just turn off AA, the way specular maps work on contemporary character models makes them alias so much they practically glow.

Really? Ignoring the fact that I could just google it, what’s the max player count for a map?

Zoomers who never played real fps will defend this

Yes it is you tech illiterate faggot, does the 4K video you watch occupy terabytes of space on youtube's servers and takes ages to load a single second on a civillian internet connection? No? Then it is not uncompressed you fucking idiot

>videogames take terabytes of space

jesus christ

So are Post Scriptum & Hell Let Loose just WW2 versions of Squad in that everything is locked behind squads and roles so the discord circlejerkers get access to all the vehicles and you, the new player is stuck running for 15 minutes until getting shot by a cunt laying in a bush?

yes.

i hope you enjoy bolt actions and pistols that do nothing

just get friends lmao

>video games
I'm talking about totally uncompressed 4K footage, retard.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST JUDGE HOW A GAME LOOKS BY ITS PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL!
>IN REAL LIFE YOU'RE ACTUALLY SEEING AN INFINITE NUMBER OF PIXELS SO THE SCREEN IS CRYSTAL CLEAR AND YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING

you're the type of faggot that jerked off when they first saw battlefield starting this shitty trend

Hard pass then, don't need more shitty shooters than I already got tricked into buying.

you don't have to play the game if you don't like it

Attached: 90089238_2936562363033367_7851824293015977984_n.jpg (420x299, 17K)

No, fuck the hype of HLL, Post Scriptum is the one true king. Even better than Squad.

Attached: teleports behind you.webm (406x720, 2.69M)

Your post implies you enjoy Squad so I can't trust your opinion.

Attached: 1561418497842 (1).jpg (300x392, 26.85K)

yes.

all these games are the same

what you think is going to happen
>you and your squad advancing on an enemy position
>dodging incoming fire
>machinegunner behind you shooting at the enemy to surppress them
>frantic battle where you an the enemy are fighting over the objective

what actually happens
>you spawn
>you're 5 miles from the action
>want to get into a transport to join the fight
>faggots took all the transports for themselves and their one friend so they can run across the map doing retarded shit, leaving everyone else behind
>you have to run all the way across the map to try and link up with friendlies
>after 10 minutes of running (with rests every 45 seconds to catch your video game breath) you arrive
>peek your head out or try to move to cover and you immediately get killed without having ever seen an enemy
>rinse and repeat

what's the appeal?