Enter GoD CHADrus

youtube.com/watch?v=pUOpykBtF5k

Attached: beerus-blogroll-1588104651913.jpg (1280x720, 66.82K)

Beerus is for _________.

Attached: 8ff0581dae448920eef3c8da259680bb41fa5d0b_00.jpg (332x512, 32.8K)

Is this game good?

>that fucking lipsynching and animation
Is this 2005?

Destroying all you love before your very eyes after sex of course. Not much different from any other relationship.

Attached: 1034112434551.jpg (549x549, 37.97K)

Beerus and Nu-Broly are the best and legitimately good parts of Super.

>Super Manga is good
>Super anime is trash
What happened?

Attached: vegeta switches to blue.jpg (573x759, 112.91K)

>broly retcon
>good
nah faggot but beerus is cool

It's not a retcon if Broly wasn't canon to begin with.

>old broly was good
Nigga even the most die hard of this franchise knows nu-broly is straight up better in every way. and old broly wasn't even canon.

You can't retcon fanfiction which is what every Toei movie was. Sure, some could fit in the timeline but they were never acknowledged. Broly being an innocent saiyan used by his dad is alot better than "dude im angry because this baby cried next to me for 10 minutes."

old broly existed to make goku look like less of a retard and vegina less of a jobber by proxy

old Broly has a better design imo and I like how sadistic he was, but canon Broly has more potential, I could see him becoming a recurring character if the writers decided to go that route. I think they both have positives, but canon Broly has more going for him. Hell he has LSSJ so the throwback is there.

I kneel.

Attached: 1587129591721.jpg (360x518, 40.58K)

Why is he screaming "shaun"?

He just beat Heavy Rain and was explaining the plot

So we're all in agreement that Cooler will be getting the Broly treatment in the future?

Attached: h.png (500x581, 215.46K)

See thats a legitimate argument. Old Broly having the better design is something that can hold ground on but potential and writing wise? Nu-broly has that hands down.

I didnt even know this until the second viewing but nu-broly's clothes when he's on the planet are from that guy his dad shoots.

Attached: file.png (1399x619, 1.32M)

muffled in the distance

sssssshaaaaaaaauuuuuun

nah, its his fucking security blanket, that he goes into a fucking linus rage when its touched

Look at his pants. They're blue, from the guy Paragus shot you blind fuck

GO CUTEGANG GOGO
GO CUTEGANG GOGO
GO CUTEGANG GOGO

Attached: 1532050897567[1].png (609x563, 156.42K)

Tbh the idea of Beerus being a bottom for someone millions of times weaker than him is pretty hot.

Attached: 6868D747-9106-4C32-BB53-0332FCAC2D3A.jpg (1242x1340, 920.47K)

So the dlc is just made up storie rewrites instead of Super? Kinda based since Super is shit

Cooler is the only other super popular thing from the non-canon movies besides Janemba so probably? I think they'll keep his design mostly intact though.

Damn the english dub is so fucking cringe.

Cooler's movie is coming in 2021 it'll be teased this year though.

It literally tells you that in the movie you fucking moron

I want to impregnate Caulifla and have Kale watch.

Attached: Caulfiflower!.png (1024x585, 425.53K)

Jason Douglas is a gem you shut your face.

It's probably inevitable. Cooler is too badass to never come back and if they kept his extra form and had him be a more neutral character to Goku but straight antagonistic to Frieza with an attempt to one up him because his dad liked Frieza more or some bullshit. I don't know. I can't think of a good plot.

Attached: cooler gun.jpg (1200x908, 103.96K)

Cooler already has two movies.

The DBZ movies already exist on an alternate timeline, I don't know why fans insist they be dragged over onto the main timeline.

shit, he's in that fucking freiza armor so much, i just kinda stopped looking.

Because they can make something completely new even if they use fan-favorite characters. Super Broly is nothing like the original, and a new version of Cooler could have a totally different backstory too.

No one's more powerful than a big dick.

Can't beat the dick

>super manga is good

go away pedro

Why not? Broly had 3 movies and wasn't really fleshed out.

>Nu-Broly
Legit downgrade from the original
Old Broly was a bad character
Nu-Broly isn't a character at all

Attached: 1588255001995.gif (200x234, 993.44K)

Attached: 2020-04-30 22_44_46-#858592 - e621.png (1213x852, 1.49M)

Yes, especially since Frieza knows about fusion now and how he'll fuse with cooler to fight gogeta

Frieler

Fooler

Attached: 1587945864223.jpg (1207x1337, 392.12K)

Coolza

Frigid

So, the one saga they redone was this dlc episode of all things. Battle still feel the same as others with ki/orbs spamming and dodging.

Og Broly was that one character that was so popular that always felt canon. So popular he even had a God form in that 4d movie, not counting how he was the cover and face of some of the games.

New Broly was a disappointment, i mean, I thought they would tone his character and fix part of his screams, but no, when he transforms he screams more than before which was always the one thing that people bashed with old broly(that he screamed a lot and "KAKAROT). Which was kind of a lie, since in the first movie Broly was sadistic as hell and made fun of his opponents a lot. His 2nd and 3rd movie were the ones that did that damage and some videogames.

I dont like the new armors, they look ugly as hell.

I really like this name, fuck that's great.

Attached: EWP3rVjXsAEt8wh.jpg (680x544, 71.92K)

Coolie