This was honestly better than any superhero movie made by Marvel (and any in general since Spider-Man 2)...

This was honestly better than any superhero movie made by Marvel (and any in general since Spider-Man 2), what went so fucking right?

Attached: BB766AC4-79C1-469B-842B-1D3BE48A87AE.jpg (1280x720, 108.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhVyzKW17Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically soul
And because both Peter and Doc Ock felt authentic and true to their comic counterpart, similar to how Raimis SM2 is authentic despite picturing those characters differently altogether

PC when?

Attached: 1587442411683.png (601x649, 235.84K)

I honestly never expected to see a soulful story from a major videogame let alone a comic book game in this day and age.

What happened to Li at the end of the game?

Imagine the mods

Attached: 03D6724C-2C5E-4CAC-A6DB-7F1A874CC681.gif (280x158, 798.55K)

>than any superhero movie made by Marvel (and any in general since Spider-Man 2)
That's not a high bar to clear to be fair

I don't think a port will come out didn't Sony buy insomniac so their games are exclusive to the playstation?

Stop my dick is diamonds

Spider-Man 2 was pure kino though

I agree. It was one of the best Spider-Man stories outside of the comics.

Personally I think the reason it was good was because it had longer than 2 hours to flesh out the characters.

That’s a good point, I couldn’t really see this game working as one film when it has like a whole tv season’s worth of content.

I hope the sequel focuses more on Spidey as a person in New York and has side-missions helping people.

Attached: 1571306637827.jpg (1041x1600, 334.89K)

I’m curious if they’ll split the story in half with part of it playing as Peter and the other part as Miles (maybe with changing chapters)

I just hope NYC is a more bustling city in the sequel

>YOU WERE EVERYTHING I WANTED TO BE

Attached: IMG_20200404_020039.jpg (851x547, 125.13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OhVyzKW17Jk

>what went so fucking right?>
Mary Jane is hot and doesn't look like fugly Zendaya.

I pretty much liked everything, except for the spider-boy bullshit at the end.

Itd be great if they made side missions with some actual heart to them. With small characters you actually care about. The comic you posted is a good example.

The side missions in the first game are pretty forgettable. Just outpost takedowns and the thing with the streamer girl.

>forgetting about teaming up with the dude in the Spidey costume and the bird lady

There was too much filler in this game. We didn't need cunty MJ or anxiety attack miles sections. It fucks up the pacing of the game and I stop playing it for months. The only reason I pick it back up is because I forgot I quit because of a "stealth" mission

At least the last two MJ missions (grand central station and norman's apartment) were pretty cool.

And the Miles mission with Rhino is legitimately one of my favorite parts of the game, can't believe they actually made me afraid of RHINO for a bit there

>i don't know what to do

Attached: 1505445411090.jpg (1410x985, 94.73K)

>better than any superhero movie made by Marvel (and any in general since Spider-Man 2)
The Dark Knight and Logan are easily better

i feel like a spidey game should have filler, his entire character is about how much he's a good guy and always has to help someone in need. the problem is that the filler we got wasn't from him. i'd love to see a mission where you have to talk to other super heroes that's unrelated to the main plot

Attached: 1577199140716.jpg (1040x1600, 427.96K)

His little corrupted Uncle Ben speech near the end of their fight and Peter realizing how truly crooked Otto as become hit me harder than any game since MGS2.

Attached: 457CB2CD-57D6-4A77-9B9F-CAB841BB007A.gif (400x225, 3.34M)

best spider-man game i have plated

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190713214213.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Always thought it was weird how the events of the game end up blocking off NYC from the rest of the world in a massive disaster and you only ever see nods to people like Daredevil and Doctor Strange

Actually helping people would be great. You are technically helping out New Yorkers all the time but you rarely get any friendly neighborhood moments

For some reason I really liked going to Otto’s lab, maybe it was the relaxing music that played during the puzzle sequences.

Not the web swinging that's for damn sure.

>Tired, Parker?

>Not tired.
>Just HURT.

Attached: IMG_20200427_021458.jpg (2048x1536, 386.25K)

They knocked Otto so far out of the damn park with this

I hope they end up doing a Superior Spidey storyline eventually. Imagine Miles being forced to take Pete down

>Hips squared