ELLIE, I'M GONNA PROVE TO YOU THAT I'M THE MA'AM WITH THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD

>ELLIE, I'M GONNA PROVE TO YOU THAT I'M THE MA'AM WITH THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD
>I'M THE GENETIC FREAK AND SIZE DOES MATTER
>THERE'S ONLY TWO THINGS IN THE WORLD THAT I CARE ABOUT. MY FREAKS AND MY PEAKS
>AND WHEN 'OL GRABBY ABBY GETS AHOLD OF YOU, SHE'S GONNA WHISPER IN YOUR EAR "SIZE DOES MATTER", BITCH

Attached: thegeneticfreak.jpg (1400x1400, 599.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9OtSDqxqsg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Proud Asian man
>Dates a Jewish female
>She cheats on him with another woman
What did Fuckman mean by this?

Attached: Bruce Lee wouldn't allow this.png (1024x576, 258.02K)

All japs are cucks

Christ

READY OR NOT ELLIE, HERE WE GO
youtube.com/watch?v=k9OtSDqxqsg&feature=youtu.be

>ELLIE I GOT ONE QUESTION FOR YA?
>WATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN GAB-O-MANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU

>Ellie becomes a cuck
Jesus Christ, this game really is nothing but Jewish subversion, ins't it? This is some legit Yas Forums type bullshit

Attached: Disgusted girl.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Ellie and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another survivor, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Joel to the mix, your chances of not getting a golf club to the face drastic go down. See the 3 way at the golf course, you got a 33 1/3 chance of surviving, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of surviving, because Joel KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Ellie, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of surviving at the golf course. But then you take my 75% chance of surviving, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of surviving at the golf course. Smellie, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at the golf course.

She better call someone fat at some point in the story

youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

where's the clip showing the jew and the jap together?

That's a pretty humiliating way to get cucked and he made her pregnant too

Attached: 1525900446332.jpg (374x371, 27.16K)

>images of old Abby leaked
I guess the story does have a happy ending

Attached: old abby.jpg (400x374, 59.08K)

bitch can't even wipe her own ass with those arms

After playing spiderman and seeing this I'm sure sony has a quota for Japanese characters

RENT IS DUE MA'AM OF GOLF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

Attached: 1582230777568.png (330x267, 127.96K)

>Now, last Gen, I was watching movies, and I watched a 53 year old with a dirty, scraggly beard come out and say he's still the daddy.
>I seen Joel, number two Nathan Drake, come out here, who's been the butt-end of all jokes, because he's supposed to be the brick-throwing, doctor-killing, kit-crafting son of a gun. But I'm sayin' one time, you shoulda crafted a helmet, and used it to protect your crooked, s-fucked up red skull

>BECAUSE I'M HUNG LIKE HOLMES
>AND ALL THE FREAKS KNOW
>THERE'S NOTHIN FINER
>THAN DOING A SIXTY-NINER
>WITH ABBY STEINER

Notice how they're all incompetent, cucks and villains.

Yuri wasn't any of those things though unless she became Wraith in the DLC I didn't bother buying

>ellie becomes a cuck
but doesnt she get with the girl? Well until she dies.

mmmmmmmmmm wouldn't wanna mess with her

Attached: 1584895267746.gif (478x342, 3.63M)

She goes batshit, shoots and kills Hammerhead in cold blood and is revealed to kill a mob hitman with indications of killing more.

well fuck

based abby doing gods work

Attached: 1568101762887.jpg (1366x998, 235.42K)

how would AJ handle finding out that the only known immune is a member of the gay community?

THE GAY COMMUNITY?!?

he would have faith that there's another one out there, and it's a southern white male, married to a woman under god's law, with two kids

Attached: 7286df24eea9f8ab2a49343ee364575d.jpg (564x564, 58.36K)

FEED ME MOAR
FEED ME MOAR
FEEED MEE MOAR
FEEEEED MEEE MOOOOAAR!!!

Would honestly buy the game if Abby was a roided out freak screaming incoherent bullshit and calling people fat.