This will be the best game ever made

this will be the best game ever made

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/aVRvMf3VYa6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone has their own taste.

unfortunately for you, you like to eat shit.

I doubt that [Spoiler]you could even imagine it[/Spoiler]

seething tranny

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELDEN RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Attached: hidetaka-miyazaki-1570791802659_v2_450x337.jpg (450x337, 10.73K)

Will it? I'm trying to imagine it but... I just... I just can't

I'm not touching the game unless it's combat is similar to Sekiro
Haven't played the Soulsborne games either, Sekiro is the only from game I've played

They should just make a mecha game with a take on souls mechanics.It would be fun to see what fromsoft could do with this type of theme, maybe a dysoptian futuristic world.Different type of mechas and weapon customization etc.

Oh my fucking god soulsretards aren't aware of armored core

>souls mechanics
>armored core
shut up retard

It will if it will EVER BE RELEASED. THREE YEARS AND NO INFO. I don't know what Miyazaki Dark Souls is doing. Probably laughint at us with this fat fuck Martin.

Attached: 1494545527812.png (501x455, 205.56K)

I want the online system to work similar to Journey, as in you'll join another's game without any heads up. I just wana be horseback exploring and come across another player and team up.

>this will be the best game ever made...

>if they don't rush it or ride solely on dark souls & bloodbornes coattails

I try not to over hype games anymore ever since Destiny. But man the stars have a chance to align just right for this game and I really hope they do. It really can be the best game ever made

Its gona be the twilight princess of souls games. I cant wait to play the fuxking pinnacle of the entire series!

Attached: 1580853836286.gif (250x250, 61.84K)

I only ever get hyped over Miyazaki games.

Attached: Nfa8Fve.jpg (236x276, 11.22K)

Wow, you kinda suck at this.

It's been awhile since I've played an AC game but I don't remember them having gameplay or mechanics similar to Souls games. Either way I would like to see From make another mech game.

>Destiny
That's when I took them gaming blackpill

The game has been cancelled. Miyazaki spent all the budget on soapland threesomes, when the executives learned they said "pretty based but your fired"

I agree. Never thought I'd fan over games after bungee then especially after F4. But yeah Miyazaki has great vision and I was always curious how his worlds/stories would be if they were a little more comprehensive. With Martin coming in, if he and Miyazaki put their hearts in it it'll be the tying of knots Miyazaki always had a hard time pulling together. And that was the only place he fell a little short. With his world and his and martins lore/plot the game could be a titan.

Enlighten me on the blackpill for gaming

Yeah I am still not really conviced they will drop DS formul with weird NPC saying cryptic puzzle lines and laughing at the end.

Seriously can these faggets make anything that isn't some Soulslike game anymore, I'm pretty sure they're literally incapable of making something like AC at this point.

good to hear

this post means you deserve to die

ELDEN RING! ELDEN RING! ELDEN RING!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!
OOOH... ooh… oh, OOOOH! OOOOOOOOOOHH!!! ELDEN RING
ELDEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
AH *slam slam* (slam)! *raises hammer* (hammer)! AH *slam slam* (slam)!
*raises hammer* (hammer)! GOOD MATERIAL!!! AH *slam slam* (slam)!
OOOOHH!!! I WANNA SMASH DAT GOLDEN, TIGHT HOLE!! *raises hammer* (hammer)! AH *slam slam* (slam)!
.9167 GOLD, 03 SILVER .053 COPPER. 1/2OZ OF PURE GOLD!!! IMAGINE HOW FUN IT WOULD BE TO MANHANDLE THAT TINY RING!!! I‘D JUST WALK AROUND THE SMITHY LOOKING FOR THINGS TO BEND IT WITH AND SHATTER IT!!! OOOOOOH THAT TRAILER WAS SO HOT! OOOH!… oooh… OoohOOHhoOho!!O!!!OOOOHHH!!!! YOU ARE TEASING ME WITH THE SILENCE! TEASING ME WITH ONLY ONE TRAILER!!! OoOOOHH!! MORE! ELDING RING!! MOREEEE!!! THAT FAKE TRAI---- NooOOOOO!“!!! HUURRRRRR!!!!! DURRRRRRR!!!!! IT WAS NOT REAL!!!1 OH… IT‘S NOT OUT YET! THE FAKE TRAILER REMINDED ME!!!1 THE RING AND GAME TOO…
E L D E N R I N G I S N O T R E L E A S E D ??? HUURRRRRDURRRR !!!!!!!!!REEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
FUCK! THIS! I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP SUCH A 10/10… wh… what? Look? The ring. It‘s on the tip of my dick? The ring is on my dick‘s tip! OOOH THE RING IS MOVING DOWN!! SLOWLY!!! ALL THE WAY TO THE BASE! UUUUUUUUUUHHH !!! AND UP AGAIN! THE RING IS JERKING ME OFF! I FEEL SO RELIEVED…. THE WORLD IS NOT THAT BAD! OOOOOOOooOOOOOooOOOOOOOOHHH!! HURRR!! THE RING IS WITH ME!! OOOOOOOOOHH!!!! I DID IT, MIYAZAKI!! OOOOOOOoOOOooOOOOOoOOOooOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!!!!!!! I CAN DO IT!!! I CAN BREAK THE ELDEN RING!!! OOOOOOOoooOOOoooOOOooOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!
MIYAZAKI-SENSEEEEEEEI!!!!! OOOooooOOOooOOOHHH!!! SEKIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! OOOOooOooOOOoOOOoooOoooOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOoooOOO DEMON‘S SOUL!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOooOOOoOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY MY WISH COME TRUE!!!!!!!!! TO THE ELDEN RIHHHHNNNNG

Attached: ELDEN-RIHNNNG.png (1099x543, 209.09K)

The blackpill is that the only games actually worth playing are anime gachas

Oh cool. I honestly thought you were gonna say something weird

I don't know about that but it will probably be pretty good. I just hope they don't rush it at the end and cut content like what supposedly happened with Dark Souls 3.

post the vocaroo

nobody cares about ur faggy irrelevant robot games

voca.ro/aVRvMf3VYa6

The more she drank...

anime mecha is for fucking faggots. if you didn't like chromehounds then you're a retard and deserve to die

>I’ll only like it if it’s similar to the games I like because I can’t be bothered to play other games
So you’re openly admitting that you’re a faggot? Kind of rare on here, so kudos to you.

Miyazaki-sama is a master of the craft. He has never let us down. Elden Ring will bring shame to those false idols; Kojima, Druckmann, Howard, CDPR, etc. We are entering a new age of gaming.

Howard is based you tasteless maggot!

Attached: 09F60B5A-CDA1-40BE-A042-3C28DA631E9F.jpg (1632x1652, 111.22K)

Now the screenshot, bitch

The main difference in combat between soulsborne and sekiro combat is that sekiro only lets you be fast and reflexive whereas dark souls let's you be reflexive or slow and tanky. Bloodborne mediates them, tipping more towards sekiro like combat in a souls like world with souls like weapons

???

Attached: astrophysics (10).jpg (1920x1200, 154.68K)