So after tlou2 flops for being unplayable and horribly written...

So after tlou2 flops for being unplayable and horribly written, will we get a part III with a different director where we get to beat the old director and all his self-insert fanfic characters to death with various weapons?

Attached: jewman.jpg (386x393, 20.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RjwuPeqZt0s?t=2217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will it flop? I loved the first and then turned on it csuse it had no replay value.
I hate this game and thr director and thr story and thier ugly women dykes trannies.
But I'm still buying the game. Cause i am a retarded person

Dont buy it. My brother who is the defenition of consoomer canceled the preorder. Do your duty and cancel yours. And hey if the game somehow turns out to be good, just buy it later

You can always tell how pretentious some fuck is with pictures like this. Cuckman seems to have an absurd amount of "artsy" portrait photos.

I dunno, the backlash has been so harsh people are mentioning Jews in normie places on the regular now. I think this will damage naughty dog’s rep permanently

It should flop but it won't. Consoomers gonna consoom.

You're a cuck if you buy this game. The industry is fucking you and you're supporting it.

If they make a part 3 it would have to be Ellie killing Abbey it's only fair

yes
this I'm a huge Naughty Dog fanboy but druckman needs to go make shitty hollywood movies or something else

80% of the criticism about TLoU 2 leaks isn't about the leaks themselves, it's about transphobic and anti-semitic bullshit.

hes sooooo a tortured soul tho

I think has the right idea. It may be safer to just wait to see how it actually turns out.

keep telling yourself that. it sure isnt that this crazy decision to have you play as the villain who kills a fan favorite that alienated people.

Trannies are mentally ill freaks and kikes are responsible for forcing them into everything
Simple as

The graphics and animations look good, but that's it

Yes you definitely are, and i'm not even ironic.

The criticism is centered on the playable character killing the MCs and you needing to play with her, plus nobody really identifies with her except roided up body builder ladies, aka trannies

It all returns to nothing
thanks Neil

Attached: simp.png (717x380, 160.02K)

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence

Attached: cuckmann.jpg (720x577, 56.61K)

You actually think TLOU2 will flop because Yas Forums shares tranny memes and some disgruntled dude who refused to sign a standard ND and will be sued for everything he's worth leaked the game?

Don' hold your breath, normalfags don't care.

youtu.be/RjwuPeqZt0s?t=2217

Attached: simp.png (717x377, 138.95K)

I don't know what you are talking about goy trans rights

Attached: 1588277348617.webm (960x540, 2.72M)

You guys are forgetting this guy will be heavily involved with the HBO show that's being made.

correct

>flops
We can only hope, user. Although mainstream media doesn't seem to be particularly happy with the leaks either, albeit for different reasons.

he going to make the tv show with hbo isn't he? just imagine the shit this guy is gonna pull with hbo money, it will make the last season of GOT look like a masterpiece.

>(((orenstein)))
EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Attached: 1588240778957.jpg (811x599, 63.49K)

how could this happen? uncharted 4 and lost legacy was pretty good. What went wrong?

pretty sure he's said a couple times that he has the full trilogy written out already.

Um sweaty there isn't going to be a part 3. There is going to be a major shakeup at Naughty Dog and I bet you anything the employees are going to want to go back to making fun games after what Druckmann put them through. Maybe they'll even dust off the Jak & Daxter reboot.

>work at Naughty Dog to release "The Last of Us" under the strict guidelines of Bruce Straley
>Bruce leaves the company
>finally able to exercise true creative freedom
>realise that I made a game with two straight white protagonists
>feel sick to my stomach, vomit all over the naughty dog office carpet
>immediately make and release DLC revealing Ellie is heroically gay
>sleep that night feeling as though I have restored balance to the universe
>wake up in a cold sweat, remember that Joel is a straight, white, cis gendered male
>feel fucking nauseous, vomit all over myself and my bedroom
>will have to make an entirely new game to set things right
>replace Bruce with a feminist woman I found on craigslist to make sure the game is diverse enough
>have to write a game where I change Joel to anything other than a straight white male
>pitch the idea that Joel was black the entire time, and was just doing whiteface
>get denied
>accept that I can't change Joel’s character in a way that makes him justifiable as a protagonist
>decide to just make him a wife beater and kill him off
>instantly spring a rock-hard erection while thinking about it
>mo-cap the scene where Joel’s evil straight white male head is impaled by a golf club
>so diverse I’m nursing a hard-on the entire time
>have to call cut and take breaks to clean myself up because I keep cumming in my pants
>devote rest of the game to a trans woman killing as many white Christian men as the ps4's tech can handle
>jerk off furiously at my desk every day
>staff who object are fired and replaced with staff more diverse
>go outside and climb up the fire escape onto the roof
>take out my satellite phone
>call Glorious Overlords to report my progress
>Hear the harmonious voices of the descendants of Abraham
>"youu havvee donne weel, neeeeill"
>enter a state of uncontrollable religious ecstasy
>jump gracefully off the roof and into the streets
>find some 10 year old boy riding his bike
>chop his dick off

Attached: Neil-Druckmann.jpg (400x600, 59.51K)

>So after tlou2 flops

Attached: 1500788735850s.jpg (125x120, 3.56K)

Orenstein and Smough.

>So after tlou2 flops for being unplayable and horribly written
Lad, this shit is a guaranteed sale. It doesn't matter how well written it is, the normies eat this moviegame shit up.

>To not only slap the goyim in the face and make them eat shit, but to make them pay billions of dollars for the privilege, and to have them applaud you for it...that's control...that's power.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Last Of Us 2 Jews Anti-White.png (1716x2632, 2.94M)

>find some 10 year old boy riding his bike
>chop his dick off
kek

w-was this supposed to be funny?...

They fired a good female writer cause she wasn't woke enough

Based