The Norsemen are rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

>The Norsemen are rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Why are they portraying Alfred as literally Trump here? He was just closing the borders to invaders.

Attached: AlfredTheGreat2.jpg (1351x567, 84.77K)

Because England bad Vikang good

>single handildly preserved the English identity
>thousands of years later
>ALFRED IS A BIGOT WHO WAS AGAINST IMMIGRATION!

So accurate then?

>only time scandis are portrayed as good is when they are acting like savage nigs

Attached: 1562405192239.gif (201x342, 2.51K)

It's more like Christian bad pagan good

French studio.
Racism against Anglo's is the global default so nobody cares if they get raped.

Because these French Devs have something against the English. Wasn't it obvious from Watch Dogs Legion user?

>Christian bad pagan good
I guess Wicca serves one good purpose: convincing dumbass lefties that European paganism wasn’t every bit as “toxic” as Christianity.

>Vikang weakling getting thrown around like a ragdoll by the Anglo BVLL
Yes, accurate.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1734x789, 166.06K)

I really want to finally have a game where vikings are the enemy. Imagine being an English assassin who has to carefully outwit berserkers and raiders

holy based

Brits were such chads back then. What happened?

But that would trigger all the skinny snowflakes from Yas Forums who thin they're all descended from Varg Thorin Saweid Longbeard.

They got invaded by the French in 1066

(((who knows)))

Why are you so desperate to feel oppressed?

My god has a hammer, yours was nailed to a cross, any questions?

How is it racism?

They were invaded by the Normans, not the French.

SIR JVLIANVS MAXIMVS

So basically the only time youre allowed to depict white people as good is if their vikings ? their logic confuses me.

Bayeaux Tapestry says otherwise my guy

>My god has a hammer
had, nobody worships thor anymore
you guys lost to a dead jew on a stick, sad

Snowniggers aren't white.

>attempting to """reclaim""" snowflake
Always the surest sign of an epically owned libtard

>Normans
>Normandy
.>A region in France.

>do nuffin
>literal white niggers invade your island, raping and pillaging their way across your land
>decide that enough is enough and finally btfo them
>1,000 years later
>some gender studies major working as a "game designer" decides that you were the bad guy all along
it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1575234097304.jpg (548x658, 29.24K)

Normans as descended from Norwegians but they largely assimilated into French Culture.

>muh tapestry
Kek

What the fuck is Assassins Creed even about anymore? I loved the idea that the plot spanned multiple era's with 2 rival ancient orders, but hated the animus and ancient aliums.

How the fuck does this tie in with Altair? How would you reboot Assassins creed?

Attached: 1571422807479.jpg (800x999, 91.8K)

Why are you personally upset from a videogame?

Norman=Northman and Normandy was gifted to the invading crakkka vikings so they would stop raiding

Why are you a faggot?

Imagine falling for catholic propaganda in two thousand and twenty.

I'm so sorry vikings interrupted England's "nigger breeding program"

>nobody worships Thor anymore
Some do, but not many. Certainly more than 100 years ago.

You mean the tapestry commissioned by one of the very Normans who fought at the Battle of Hastings, who refer to the combatants as Angli and Franci
Yeah I'm sure its nothing

next thing you know they will make a Roman Game where you play as a black guy completely negating Roman history. Romans didnt even know blacks existed (aside from a few that traded with Nubians and Ethopians)

but muh jewish cattle religion noooooooo

Why coudent we be on englands side instead? Imagine the knight armour customisation for a medieval assassin.

Just reboot the timeline and get rid of all the modern day shit. Not like Ubi has any interest in it to begin with anyway.
Each game is a character's full life story, if not multiple games depending on the stories that want to be told.

These people are deranged.
>there's no such thing as a white race!
>um akshully, Normans are not French, they are a distinct race

>peaceful Norsemen who wants to start a new life in your country
>NOOOOOO, this land is OURS!
explain how he is good again?

Attached: image-20170317-6097-1njiqmo.jpg (1000x1333, 106.17K)

Mine never cross-dressed or swindle a worker out of his pay.

>still thinking there was any real ethnic difference between Saxons and Danes
It’s CY+5 now guys c’mon

The French(Franks) are descended from Germans. Who the Norwegians are also descended from.

That's the point. According to Ubisoft staff Trump is evil, therefore closing your border is always evil, even if the invaders are literally raping and pillaging the country.

Why is Englands history so kino?

Do these retards understand that Anglo-Saxons are very similar to Vikings DNA wise, i mean fuck Anglo-Saxons lived in Denmark before invading Roman Britain.

No one knows who commissioned it but it was made by Anglo-Saxon embroiderers who wouldn't have differentiated between the two.

>He doesn't know the difference between race and ethnicity
Kek what a retard.

Britcuck hands typed this post. Its funny how offended they are when they are portrayed as the bad guys lmao

Attached: NormanFrench.jpg (395x365, 147.7K)

Well, they’re the kind of retards that think the Egyptians were black.

Someone post the BBC Roman "history" where every other person in brittania is black

>race and ethnicity are the same thing

>muh white race
>not realizing ethnicity exists

>peaceful
>AYO HOL UP WERE DA SAXON WIMMIN AT