What was the narrative purpose of this scene?

What was the narrative purpose of this scene?

Attached: 1512111584645.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

It was to establish he was a pervert and that she was a sleepwalker.
It's subtle but if you pay attention you'll see it.

>woman dresses like a whore but gets embarrassed when people treat her like a whore so she, being a whore, also becomes an abusive cunt because that's just so fucking funny when women are abusive toward men
It's not just one instance, either. All those shitty tsunderes that win in anime. My God, what is wrong with Japanese males?

It was to further establish their characters. Unfortunately, all of the characters in this game are annoying shitheads and the writing is horrendous, so none of these character building scenes are enjoyable to watch.

haha boobies

To emphasize the difference between Pyra, who the player and Rex have been familiar with until now, and Mythra, who was just introduced. Pyra is all business, Mythra sleepwalks into her the boy's room and into her Driver's bed.

Imagine being this much of a whiny sensitive faggot over silly japanese cartoons

t. simp

You know, your question reminds me of one summer day in the park. I was having just a delightful picnic with my good friend Orville. And I said to him, I said, "Orville, I... I have a story." And he said to me, "What's the significance of the story?" And... I said to him, "Orville, not every story has to have significance, y'know? Sometimes, a... y'know, sometimes, a story's just a story. You try to read into every little thing, and find meaning in everything anyone says, you'll just drive yourself crazy. Had a friend do it once. Wasn't pretty. We talked about it for years. And then not only that, but... you'll likely end up believing something you shouldn't believe, thinking something you shouldn't think, o-o-or assuming something you shouldn't assume. Y'know? Sometimes," I said, "A story is-is just a story, so just be quiet for one second of your life and eat your sandwich, okay?" Of course, it was only then I'd realized I'd made sandwiches, and... poor Orville was having such difficulty eating it! Elephants have those clumsy hands, y'know? Actually, I-I suppose that's the problem. They don't have hands at all, do they? They're f—they're all feet! And I-I couldn't imagine someone asking me to eat a sandwich with my feet. Now, if I recall correctly, there was a bakery nearby. I said to him, "Orville, let me go get you some rye bread." Now, I'm unsure if elephants enjoy rye bread, but I assure you that Orville does. Now, this was on a Tuesday, which was good, because rye bread was always fresh on Tuesday. They made sourdough bread on Monday, and threw it out Wednesday... Or rather, they sold it at a discount for people wanting to feed it to the ducks, and then, prob'ly at the end of the day, finally, they threw it all out. I-I don't recall.

Attached: FE269FBA-97F7-4165-85EE-578A88691A20.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>all sleeping fully geared on top of the sheets with the lights on

Don't you know how much time and money it costs to model things that would only be seen once for less than a minute?

Do they have sex in the end of the game, at least?

Of course not, male characters in stories like that are always permavirgins because they're too awkward and dumb to know what sex is while the women tease and taunt but never put out.

Rex's English VA is seriously the worst

god the animations are so bad

I actually like silly antics between party members. It's comfy.

I never got the ending. To me that was the worst part of this game. If somebody could explain please do.

This is what happens when your government is arbitrarily repressing peoples' freedom of expression. You get women pissing on octopi and designs run off a single track designed after sexuality.

But hey, it sells.

The real question is, would there actually be any reason why they wouldn't be fucking?

Attached: 1581145908916.jpg (554x474, 65.75K)

isn't this the game some retard keeps complaining about not being funny? How do you not at least smirk at 0:51.

To be fair she did get shat on verbally the entirety of the expansion

Is she talking about tit fucks?

Attached: 1564217807204.jpg (1280x720, 202.37K)

>a person who could be attacked at any moment and was previously wanted is sleeping in full gear

Comic relief, adds childish personality traits to a character that seemed extremely powerful, coming from a scene in which a major character gets killed. The mistake also makes her feel more conscious about herself, grow humbler and able to get closer to the main character.

When videogames finally stop doing this, that will be the day I'll know the future has arrived

This

Why do her tits have to be glowing 247

To signify her fertility status.

They could have used the swimsuits, and they did give Pyra the Torigoth hoodie she wore only once.

Rather, Pyra is more calm and caring about others while Mythra is arrogant and serious.