Aaand dropped

aaand dropped

Attached: 1588261443267.jpg (1726x967, 246.86K)

Yas Forums is video games

t. shill psyop

This made me lose interest aswell. No point to pay attention to this game beyond this point.

Everyone else is free to enjoy niggers though.

WE

What's the problem with a viking trading with a middle eastern?

WUZ

of course a retarded racist would have interest in a shit game like ass creed in the first place

It's fucking Ubisoft, what did you expect?

You realize that the guy in question you are all losing your shit over isn't a viking right?
That vikings sailed all over the place attacked, Pillaged, traded with various people right?

VIKANGZ

I don't think the black guy is supposed to be a viking

they all dropped the "historical accuracy" shtick and now just hate any form of minority appearing in media which explains the tlou trans and lesbian freakout

>I-Is that a..... slightly tan person?
AAAAaaAAAAAAGHHH! I'M MELTING, I'M MELTING, I CANNOT FATHOM THIS...H-HOW COULD SUCH A THING EXIST?? NOOOOOO

nigger

You realize neither I, nor OP said the shitskin is a viking, right?
You're retarded, right?

nigger vikins, wamen vikings EVERYBODY GETS TO BE A VIKING

It's incredible how Ubisoft inserts a fucking nigger in every game they make

The freak out on TLOU 2 is that it's ending is fucking garbage with or without what sex or sexual preference the characters have.

What's wrong with shit skin in the middle east? The Vikings made it over there too.

TIL retarded shitposters melt when they make strawman arguments

niggers or not the game is an assassins creed game so it'll be shit.

Asscreed made by the Asscreed Black Flag team. So it will be much more a Viking game than Asscreed.

that's not even a black dude you blind idiots

black flag was shit, vikings are boring, sounds awful.

that's bullshit have you even been on Yas Forums lately? have you seen all the tranny posting about tlou2? i could probally go on catalog and link you posts of people mocking the character for being trans right now.

The game could've been set in a place without them. What a coincidence that it isn't. Just like how it's a strange coincidence that barring the player the strongest fighter in ancient Greece is a black woman. And the leader of the most feared pirate alliance in ancient Greece is another strong black woman. It's Ubisoft.

You must be fun at parties.

Back to resetera, fucking stay there and then kill yourselves tranny SJW faggots.

Wait whys there a fucking black in it?
Oh thats right gaming studios are taken over by political agenda pushing faggots

>a fucking arab in bongland
well damn

lmao dont say faggot shit like that

you never seen a lightskin before?

I'd say 56% m8

Beyond based.

it was funny seeing that scene in Outlaw King where the main character is going through a port town and the camera makes sure to focus on a small group of trading niggers, it serves no purpose in the film at all and they try just hard enough to make sure the viewer notices it without actually giving them any lines.

ok nigger

>dindu nuffin vikings trailer
"this is okay. vikings were a peace loving people that loved to frolick and play fight in their idyllic villages."
>war paint all over your fucking eyes while going about your every day business indoors and decidedly not on the battlefield
"no problem, vikings were like rock stars! so cool! just like my animes!"
>a brown skin guy during a period of time that spain was still half occupied by muslims
IMMERSION RUINED, DROPPED, WOULD NOT PLAY ANCIENT ALIEN ASSASSINS 5 AGAIN 0/10

Attached: 1586218828470.jpg (322x326, 26.92K)

it's ubishit what do you expect. Moreover, the fact that they make another game just to shit on Christianity and praise paganism should tell you what crippled little kikebrains they are. Fuck them.

i imagine most people who dislike the shitskin being there also dislike the other things.

while context is everything, i fully expect UBI to shoehorn muh diversity in the most hamfisted way possible.

>I'm okay with historical revisionism taking a shit on my nation's heritage

THAT IS A MOOR. YOU KNOW? THE PEOPLE WHO RAPED THE SHIT OUT OF EUROPE DURING THE SAME TIME THAT VIKINGS RAPED THE SHIT OUT OF EUROPE, AND AT TIMES WORKED TOGETHER TO DOUBLE PENETRATE THE SHIT OUT OF EUROPE AND ALSO AT OTHER TIMES RAPED EACH OTHER?

READ A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK YOU BRAIN DEAD STORM NIGGER