Dragon Quest

>Dragon Quest

This is like refusing to get rid of your landline because it’s “nostalgic”

Attached: 6556812B-36C6-4693-BEEC-159C446B25D8.png (863x803, 1.26M)

this again

LITTLE GIIIIRRRRLLLLLSSSSS

Attached: 1553468044083.png (378x406, 247.24K)

What does cunny feet taste like

How else do people have a phone and internet connection?
That aside, I'd really like to stick my penis in her mouth.

stop pushing this fucking shitty stock image

salt

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 1230128391830131.jpg (820x892, 210.47K)

??

Attached: www61pkyjwh31.jpg (782x782, 67.83K)

bros.....................

Landline:
>just works
>doesn't track your movement
What's not to love?

Brhes

you're a creep

Cute an funny

How do they do it

The sad part is that DQfags will tell you that they pitty you because you "can't find fun in comfy" or will tell you "ADD Kiddy" when you point out the obvious flaws.

Is a busted recipe that is only relevant because of Japanese nostalgia, games aren't bad but they are far from being good.

Yas Forums is turning more into Yas Forums each passing day

Attached: 1581396901935.webm (640x800, 1.96M)

Sounds like you are just a butthurt bafoon. It looks like DQ fans fully understand the strength and weaknesses of the game and yes, if you don't like it then yes, "you can't find fun in comfy". Isn't that the point?

t. can't find fun in comfy

Attached: 1546103695119_1.png (717x1286, 961.81K)

Cope lmao

who's in the wrong here

Attached: 1582020002912.webm (448x255, 450.52K)

me in the middle

salty sand in bags

zoomer pls go, your bait cannot rile any jimmies bc boomers like me who enjoy DQ are already dead inside

probably because Yas Forums mods are gigant faggots that loose their minds when they see a little girl

Who else here is a
>landlinefag
?

I sure love mine.

Attached: Magnífico.jpg (500x500, 43.18K)

I have argued with several DQfags before and I can confirm this. While every fan of any fandom gets butthurt when being opposed with criticism, DQfags are the worst offenders. It's like they know their game is shit but have a religious obligation to defend it. Shit is crazy.

she's pretty cute.

Landlines are still 100% necessary. Having pinpoint access to 911 emergency services, dependability, Crystal clear connection and the ability to make sure if you have teenagers at home they ARE at home and not out and about. They have to be there to answer a landline call, can't bs you by lying over a cell phone. Let's go ahead and get you all set up for that landline today, ok?

The girl. Wtf kind of reaction was that? So inconsiderate.

lol he has a phone

This guy gets it.

>and the ability to make sure if you have teenagers at home they ARE at home and not out and about
you know what else gives you this ability? not being a dogshit parent lol

Attached: Pet.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

>not having a landline
enjoy your low latency

I love dogs and all, and attack dogs are cool, but what are these dogs trained to do when someone is pointing a firearm at them?

you just know

I want to impregnate that cute little girl

>enjoy your low latency
Uh, okay? I will?

Attached: i see no problem in that.jpg (121x187, 8.04K)

probably take a bullet for their master unintentionally

So basically the game is irredeemably shit and anyone defending it is annoying or stupid by virtue of even attempting to defend it? What is so annoying about DQ fans other than them wanting more fans and thus having the inclination to defend it?

>not understanding lol

Attack. That's what's so terrifying about them. Your weapon isn't a deterring agent against canines. Even if you hit them, depending on the caliber, the dog will still bite your neck off, and then die.

>tfw still have my 90's wall phone
a e s t h e t i c