Ah, Lothric Castle, home

>Ah, Lothric Castle, home...

Attached: Lothricpanorama.png (1600x664, 1.42M)

here is your cut content primordial serpents bro.

Attached: Frampt.png (1171x517, 944.48K)

wtf is this real?

>Castle
>it's the triple size of minas tirith

That's a fucking city not a castle

yes

Attached: flyingserpents2.jpg (390x458, 61.61K)

So Gwynevere is supposedly the mother of the princes of lothric, does that mean lothric and Irithyll had diplomatic relations? I just wish in all the souls games we could have some idea of what life is like when the fire isn’t fading and everyone’s undead

that would explain how pontiff could just put his portals with his knights in there so easily. would also explain the statue in lothric castle with a person holding one of swords of the pontiff.

>I just wish in all the souls games we could have some idea of what life is like when the fire isn’t fading and everyone’s undead
From should re-release each of them but the fire hasn't faded yet and you can just explore the world in it's prime. Have your own adventure in the world

this could happen eventually, though miyazaki is done with the games itself, he did say someone else can pick them up and do something of their own with it.

Is that supposed to be their true form?

>ah deleted Bloodborne content... home...

Yes, there is also another variant of what they are like in the ringed city but only in statue form

Attached: kaathe.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

haha what the fuckk

>ywn corrupt gwynevere's daughter and turn her into a giant hot monster

They ARE imperfect dragons, according to "serpent" ring descriptions.

Attached: 1562495666818.png (112x210, 56.88K)

Why didn't the princes help their uncle so he wouldn't be devoured?

Attached: aldritch1_tc.jpg (1920x1080, 267.07K)

I guess the serpent rings refer to the primordial serpents as well. I always thought it was more meant to be an explanation as to why seath was creating serpent men

It's probable they didn't know or didn't care, Gwyndolin was the only god still left at Anor Londo even when he should've bailed out with Yorshka in tow by all rights.

Tried playing Bloodborne this morning but the framerate was so shit and everything looked jagged. Depressing because I didn't remember it that way.

Were the serpents trying to start the dark age so they could go back to the world of dragons? I wish we knew their motive.

I think between DS3 and DS1 we do have some kind of motive for them, the world behaving cyclically and Kaathe's explanation of Dark being the world's natural state is confirmed correct by DS3's "put out the fire" ending, and there's Frampt who's considered a pariah by Kaathe (and probably the other serpents) for cozying up to Gwyn. Then in the "usurp the fire" ending it's apparently in Londor's and Kaathe's best interests that the First Flame is absorbed into a useful-idiot of some sort, but we don't know what that actually entails. My best guess is that usurping the flame means it can't ever be rekindled, and the age of Dark and Ashen One's reign as lord of hollows is permanent, but that's all headcanon and I have no way of proving that.

Lothric>Lordran>Drangelic

>implying the Great Ones didn't descend upon Lordran

Attached: moon stalks.png (1015x1093, 1.86M)

>Ah, Londor, home...

Attached: Black_Church_of_Londor.jpg (1920x862, 437.96K)

Londor would have been such a better setting than Lothric.

Is there an explanation in the game for the twisted roots/branches growing out of those guys' backs and the turtle shells they wear over them?

More like reused assets.

Right, they used assets that they created to broaden the world of their game. Where does the brainless idea that a developer should never use their own assets again come from?

Darkeater Midir ate the Primordial serpents.

The room you drop down from was the place that the inhabitants of the Ringed City would come and meet and worship the Primordial serpent, or at least a serpent. That's why there are statues of one within that room. The long drop down into the room? That's where it would pop it's head up from.

The area you fight Midir is where the serpent itself resided, and if we are to believe the theories of the serpents being a hydra type entity, that is where 'they' all stayed.

I think they're hatching into the Pilgrim Butterflies, the weird flying things that appear over Lothric castle towards the game's end

No, the art is fanfic.

It's a pretty well made composition, but no. The cut serpents are real though.

Then there are the hollows that seem to have turned into trees, or maybe they're trees with hollows growing out of them.

but

They're connected to the Pus of man and the angels plotlines, which don't go anywhere in the current version of the game.
Well they did something with them in Ringed City, but it doesn't make much sense.

Someone either here or reddit proved it's a clever edit of multiple art books pictures all stuck together.