Were they lovers?

Attached: 2F878157-BD92-430A-AAB9-EF88E8F08382.jpg (1280x720, 102.43K)

It was implied.

Mother and Son relationship

thats his mama

Well she said that she gave him everything she could, but at the same time there's an implication that the end of mgs3 is the first time Snake saw her bare torso. So no, I don't think they had sex

No, they were fighters ya dummy.

Mother and son relationship.

I would not be surprised if naked snake father fought with the boss and Zero during Ww2. Explaining why both zero and the boss were close to naked snake.

>Eva literally gives a fucking speech that their relationship goes beyond that shit, transcends respect, honor, mentorship, no nigger, that shit is inspiration, that kind of feeling is what makes people fund fucking countries, I'd say it goes beyond admiration since it literally defined Snake's entire life and set his purpose in stone (even if he fucked up and twisted it in the end)

Attached: 1569618879332.gif (600x600, 3.56M)

>outright refutes it to Eva
>implied

The only thing beyond mom is God, and that bitch isn't God.

Shitposting aside, remember V for Vendetta and the whole Ideas are bulletproof and all that garbage? I'd say something like that, but in the flesh

No. She was his mentor and best friend.

No, you degenerate.

Attached: 1465700479692.jpg (600x600, 43.91K)

Men and women can't be friends user

Dumb fucking post

Platonic

Are you friends any females user?

She was his mentor in many things.

She was more like his mother.

No he dident even know she had the big ass snake scar so obviously they never had sex.

yes, they also had a mother son relationship, its really weird

naive woman detected

>Her whole original motif and how, because she was joy, was to have her tits out during the entire fight and her snake scar "giggle"
Good fucking thing they didn't let Kojima implement that awful idea/design

You are both fucking retarded.

This. She was that manifestation of true virtue. Snake reason for being. The prototypical example that sets the up all others that come after. As Gilgamesh is archetype for all hero stories, the Boss is so for all soldiers. Selflessness to self sacrifice. Snake revered her more than anything. Being flesh and blood instead of some ancient intangible ideal only drives that home further.

>was to have her tits out during the entire fight and her snake scar "giggle
So kojima wanted her to fight naked in a field of flowers with her bare chest out giggling?
That's kinda based

Attached: 1541610870316.png (1053x1080, 362.07K)

>The Boss' original design, in which one of her breasts was exposed. The design also featured a snake tattoo around her chest. This was so that when she fired a gun, it would appear that the snake was laughing. It's based on a legend that says that if someone sees a laughing snake, it means that their life is about to be over. Ultimately, this design was scrapped.
Fucking Kojima

Big Boss prequels were unnecessary and shitty and borderline ruined the franchise but I respect Kojima for not giving a fuck
However, he's internally a cuck for not telling the MGS4 team to eat shit and going forward with Snake and Otacon's original ending

She was more like a man in combat user..
Men in combat get very close because they've got their lives on the line every day and gotta trust each other to watch their backs.

Results in that person becoming your blood brother, or like a mother in her case.

No.

it's called brothers in arms, not mothers in arms, you retarded faggot
nobody thinks of their drill sergeant as their dad
it's just kojimbo being a gamer

>nobody thinks of their drill sergeant as their dad
>According to Hideo Kojima, she was created specifically to be a motherly character in order to emphasize the maternity theme that he was going for.

where else is the maternity theme present?

No, she was his mommy