It seems that Final Fantasy VII Remake is a Total Flop!

Final Fantasy XV shipped to stores + digitally sold 5 million copies in 1 day (ps4 4 million + xbox 1 million, probably)

Final Fantasy VII Remake shipped to stores + digitally sold 3.5 million in 3 days (in 1 day = 1.16 million)

Know more why Final Fantasy VII Remake will probably be a Total Flop from link below:

straighttips.blogspot.com/p/final-fantasy-vii-remake-ending.html
__

The sales of Final Fantasy VII Remake is now down by 90%:

gamingbolt.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-overtakes-final-fantasy-7-remake-to-reclaim-top-spot-in-japanese-charts

"Animal Crossing: New Horizons" was released at March 20 and it is still selling 286.586

"Final Fantasy 7 Remake" was released at April 10 and it's only selling 70.652?
__

Spiderman 3.3m and GoW 3.1m represent the final sales to final consumers in 3 days!

FFVIIR 3.5m represent shipped to stores + digital sales in 3 days, not final sales to final consumers!

Neither Square Enix nor Sony confirmed yet the FFVIIR final sales to final consumers in 3 days.
__

#FinalFantasyVII #FinalFantasy7Remake #FF7R
#FF7Remake #FFVIIRemake #FFVIIR
#KingdomHearts
#PS4 #Playstation4 #Sony

Attached: Final Fantasy VII Remake (Broken Cover - funny.pho.to).jpg (800x981, 271.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-04-26-animal-crossing-new-horizons-returns-to-no-1-in-the-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=aMeg7NBvxJg
youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UK Weekly Sales

1. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
2. FIFA 20
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
4. Ring Fit Adevnture
5. GTA V
6. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
8. Final Fantasy VII Remake
9. Luigi's Mansion
10. Red Dead Redemption 2

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-04-26-animal-crossing-new-horizons-returns-to-no-1-in-the-uk

shake that ass, Cloud. (FFVII is a joke now, lol)

Attached: Cloud - shake ass.gif (158x90, 585.04K)

How the fuck is Ring Fit Adventure selling so well? I can't find it anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMeg7NBvxJg

>hashtags
kill your family and yourself

retard

Oh, your family hates you, Oh, poor of you.

I swear to god I saw this same thread post for post 6 hours ago

Based

You did

Attached: autism.webm (964x862, 2.64M)

LMAO

Damn, Cloud is now a faggot. lmao

Insane

I don't recall Cloud to be that Faggot in the original game. Cringe.

yeah we know, no need to samefag

How much did naughty dog promise you to post this? Oh shit they don't pay, you literally doing it for free

Attached: 1588025668353.png (3256x1980, 1.11M)

>#
why?

These threads are made by bots. Same exact posts in every thread.

the face of purist freaks

Does Don Corneo fuck Cloud in this remake? Let me guess, ..., Yes. Lol.

How many games will it take before Nomura does the inevitable timeline merge?

Is Animal Crossing fun? It looks less fun than Harvest Moon.

What is the flip on guys?

come on, come on, come on, lets go, Lol ...

Faggot Cloud lol

>uk

Attached: 1539868909910.jpg (852x872, 165.74K)

It is kind of a butchered Harvest Moon. But still fun.What's different is that you can give people housing and decorate your own home in lavish ways. It's ok.

This. Who cares for the offical Fifa fanboy country considering sales kek.

Nomura trying to explain the nonsense the remake is:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

Lmao OP should kill himself

WTF???

jesus christ OP, i really do hope you're getting paid for this. btw the remake is very hit or miss. The pacing is god awful, but the combat is fun. I hate all this trash filler, and the anime acting is super cringe. Japan needs to into modern game cinematics.

it's similar but it's not really comparable to HM. The real clock sets AC apart. I've been "living" with my 10 animals for over a month now and there's a real sense of familiarity with them. The dialogue is a bit repetitive, but i still check in with all of them every day. In an HM game you rarely talk to every villager every day because a day is ~20 minutes of gameplay. In AC a day is a day.

If you get it and you're really concerned about it being boring, set your clock back like 10-20 days so you can fast forward through the early game. Play for an hour, advance to the next day, repeat. After the first 10 days you get about half of the mechanics unlocked, and after about a couple weeks you'll have all of the major mechanics. Once you do, there is a ton to do. I often will stroll through my island taking a look out for any changes or improvements I can make. I'm constantly tweaking it. And like I said earlier, I'm starting to love my little animal villagers.

I never heard anybody say so much without essentially saying anything.

That fucker knows the true ending of Eyes Wide Shut and will never talk about it.

He has brought them dis pear.

Attached: TotallyNoHomo.png (1271x676, 695.8K)

>falseflag threads

nice

why the fuck are you using hashtags here you instagram faggot?